Killing yourself the the most cucked shit you can do

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
Essentially you're saying that the people who bully you are right and that those who actually love you should go fuck themselves.

Your enemies will celebrate your death and literally piss on your grave, maybe even mock your loved ones because of your suicide.

You accomplish nothing but proving your enemies right by killing yourself. You're literally giving them satisfaction. The fact people who commit suicide can't see this is appalling.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
go-er.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Marsik, WeiWei and 2 others
Not everyone kills themselves because of “enemies”.
some people just have the balls to check out before they become older and withered

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, temporomandibular32, R@m@ and 1 other person
some people just have the balls to check out before they become older and withered
That makes them more of a pussy

Depends on how you do it. If you... do damage before you do, much as possible, then I can't say it'd be cucked. Lol.

Yeah life's a joke for most of us men.

Cope some old men barely become withered

Bluepill cope, health issues will catch up sooner or later
If checking out early is your thing and you don't wanna be a pussy may as well die fighting tbh

Nobody kills themselves because of enemies indeed. It doesnt make sense. If you had an enemy it's a motive to hold onto this life like a cat with 7 lol.

Normally, folks rope cuz feelings are too strong to handle and theres no way out no future. I used to validate roping like that but now I'm against it altogether... someone told me that even if you're so ill, bare coma, it's more nurturing for yourself to feel valued and taken care of even in that moment and you feel a strengthened sense of connection with those close to you. Rather than ok yh I'm gone.

I put myself in the situation. And had to agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and thickdickdaddy27
Essentially you're saying that the people who bully you are right and that those who actually love you should go fuck themselves.

Your enemies will celebrate your death and literally piss on your grave, maybe even mock your loved ones because of your suicide.

You accomplish nothing but proving your enemies right by killing yourself. You're literally giving them satisfaction. The fact people who commit suicide can't see this is appalling.
Thanks for telling us the only reason why you’re not killing yourself

Tfw no friends or enemies = real reason people rope.

Yeah exactly, no matter how depressed and suicidal I am I’ll never kill myself because it would mean society and normies winning and I’m defeated. You’ll be laying rotting 6 feet below the ground while people and your peers live happy lives 6 feet above you probably happy that you’re dead or not even acknowledge your existence, while you lived a shit life and now lay dead. I’m very depressed and suicidal, but my spite is stronger than it.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 23778
Yeah exactly, no matter how depressed and suicidal I am I’ll never kill myself because it would mean society and normies winning and I’m defeated. You’ll be laying rotting 6 feet below the ground while people and your peers live happy lives 6 feet above you probably happy that you’re dead or not even acknowledge your existence, while you lived a shit life and now lay dead. I’m very depressed and suicidal, but my spite is stronger than it.
Contrabass'd