King Solomon

comingthrough

comingthrough

Banned
@King Solomon if we are meant to forgive our people
What about race mixing and stuff because it does say that the ethincs are literally part fallen angel right
Like it says not to lay with the beast folk
Why do we have to be in the self aware era because it's coming ain't it just scrolling through twitter the divide between us whites it's insane

@King Solomon if we are meant to forgive our people
What about race mixing and stuff because it does say that the ethincs are literally part fallen angel right
Like it says not to lay with the beast folk
Why do we have to be in the self aware era because it's coming ain't it just scrolling through twitter the divide between us whites it's insane
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. (Deut 23:2).

YAH gave the Israelites the 10 commandments and all the promises and Kingdom for them and to nobody else.

Yashua said he only came for the lost sheep

The disciples preached the Gospel to Europe and Asia minor where the Israelites/Caucasians were located at that time.

To race mix is to kill your bloodline. YAH even killed David's offspring due to his sin of race mixing. The Israelites and YAH didn't force them to remain pure up until Jesus just to include everyone in the Kingdom and everyone to magically become an Israelite by faith and everyone gets a car like Oprah because of Yashua's sacrifice. The Chapter 304 government-controlled Churches teach this false doctrine.

Jesus is the bridegroom and Israel committed adultery by race mixing with the Canaanites. YAH punished them for hundreds of years and eventually Yashua's sacrifice forgave their PAST sins and made it so they didn't have to get a divorce because of his sacrifice. If he didn't do this then Israel is cut off forever.

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. (Deut 23:2).

YAH gave the Israelites the 10 commandments and all the promises and Kingdom for them and to nobody else.

The disciples preached the Gospel to Europe and Asia minor where the Israelites/Caucasians were located at that time.

To race mix is to kill your bloodline. YAH even killed David's offspring due to his sin of race mixing. The Israelites and YAH didn't force them to remain pure up until Jesus just to include everyone in the Kingdom and everyone to magically become an Israelite by faith and everyone gets a car like Oprah because of Yashua's sacrifice. The Chapter 304 government-controlled Churches teach this false doctrine.

Jesus is the bridegroom and Israel committed adultery by race mixing with the Canaanites. YAH punished them for hundreds of years and eventually Yashua's sacrifice forgave their PAST sins and made it so they didn't have to get a divorce because of his sacrifice. If he didn't do this then Israel is cut off forever.
And what I also mean by race mixing is like sex not even just pregnancy but sex and kissing because if we leave DNA in other people wouldnt that mean they leave traces on you
I'm not tempted by any ethincs now that I know the truth but what about just sex and kissing surely it says that is wrong to

And what I also mean by race mixing is like sex not even just pregnancy but sex and kissing because if we leave DNA in other people wouldnt that mean they leave traces on you
I'm not tempted by any ethincs now that I know the truth but what about just sex and kissing surely it says that is wrong to
That's a sin in itself to partake in these things before marriage anyway so that's covered by the marriage rules.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

@Achilles stop fucking ethincs
Especially jews don't breed with them

That's a sin in itself to partake in these things before marriage anyway so that's covered by the marriage rules.
I've heard conspiracy that sex is actually marriage which is why when we have sex with multiple people we lose our pair bonding
Could that be a possibility

But i want my kids to have light eyes dark skin contrast, how to get it?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
But i want my kids to have light eyes dark skin contrast, how to get it?
You can enjoy living in this world ethinc but the things of this world don't matter you have gained too much self awareness when you ethincs aren't empathetic
Which is why alot of you ethincs are self hating and want to taint white people's dna

You can enjoy living in this world ethinc but the things of this world don't matter you have gained too much self awareness when you ethincs aren't empathetic
Which is why alot of you ethincs are self hating and want to taint white people's dna
no i want tajik or turkish girls, white woman dont it for me but i want light eyes contrast

no i want tajik or turkish girls, white woman dont it for me but i want light eyes contrast
Possibilty those are mixed so they're never really white

About Adolf Hitler you said he was a jew
But apparently he did a lot of good things to so it's like really hard to tell these people who think they're based due to being a Nazi that Hitler wasn't on our side he led Christans to die
It's like it's a good step though that people are searching for the truth but it's just Hitler was the saviour
And you can tell alot of these people are just pagans that don't believe in god but pagan worship
It's one step closer to the truth hopefully more and more people find out about the Israelites

About Adolf Hitler you said he was a jew
But apparently he did a lot of good things to so it's like really hard to tell these people who think they're based due to being a Nazi that Hitler wasn't on our side he led Christans to die
It's like it's a good step though that people are searching for the truth but it's just Hitler was the saviour
And you can tell alot of these people are just pagans that don't believe in god but pagan worship
It's one step closer to the truth hopefully more and more people find out about the Israelites
Yes, Hitler's DNA is of Edomite ancestry and directly related to the Rothchild's. This truth gets an instant ban on virtually all websites. His wife is genetically a Jew also.

Just look at Donald Trump it's simply controlled opposition.

Hitler was funded by the Rothchild owned banks as was Trump. The enemy isn't going to fund your endeavors.

Qithout Hitler there is no Israel today. Everybody had their role to play as a puppet of the Edomites.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Achilles
Yes, Hitler's DNA is of Edomite ancestry and directly related to the Rothchild's. This truth gets an instant ban on virtually all websites. His wife is genetically a Jew also.

Hitler was funded by the Rothchild owned banks as was Trump. The enemy isn't going to fund your endeavors.

Qithout Hitler there is no Israel today. Everybody had their role to play as a puppet of the Edomites.
Yea they all did that freemason hand in jacket symbol to crazy how deep everything goes

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
I've heard conspiracy that sex is actually marriage which is why when we have sex with multiple people we lose our pair bonding
Could that be a possibility
I haven't taken a deep dive into this concept. Gen 2:24 could be an interpretation of this belief. I've heard of soul ties and it does feel as though a piece of you is in them and a piece of them is in you but I can't explain it and do not have the precise scriptures on this topic. I wouldn't be shocked if this is the truth or has truth in it. It makes sense because the more partners a female had the less ability she can pair bond and to a vastly lesser extent this is true with men as well.

• +1
Reactions: comingthrough
Let me help you out and save 2+ years of your time.

Dont sweat the biological nonsense. The animal biological preposition is your true enemy, and everything that trys to mix ideals of animal preposition to a sort of spiritual truth is working to deceive you. Like, claiming the chosen people are strictly everyone who falls under a pool of ethnicities, and not one determined by traits. Though, genetics do determine traits, its safe to say most, if not everyone is a genetic failure. Especially the ones who subscribe to these beliefs in the first place. Keep in mind, we do not live in any of those times spoken of in the bible, and also how the bible is plagued with new concordances that most people misinterpret.

But i get it, most things happen in due time, as a process. To walk you have to crawl i guess.

The whole Israelite camp pushes deu because it is controlled opposition. A carnal outlook of a book filled with higher truths. This is the reason they avoid the new test. They also cant answer the "whys", because they dont know any truth of it. For example, why interracial is bad. They will say, because yeshua, but the real answer is more intelligent and intricate. A lot of problems arise from subscribing to ideology outside concrete observation, study, and coming to a truthful conclusion, that you will learn in due time.

Isrealite related ideologies work to rally people because people are carnal. They want to feel superior and tribalism is an inherit aspect of the human animal. The beast of burden. To make them feel as the chosen ones, and to subscribe to that inner carnality. What follows is a long path of narcissism and political manipulation. If you can make it past there, its rewarding. But keep in mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel and murdah
Yea they all did that freemason hand in jacket symbol to crazy how deep everything goes
Yes they expose themselves with symbolism. Trump is very open with his support and aid to the Edomites and has married into them. At this point Israel doesn't need to be very hidden with their puppets and shills in the past with Hitler as their brainwashing has convinced probably 60% of the earth that they're the chosen one's. Mainly the Caucasians/real Israelites have fallen for this lie more than any other race. It's very sad.

I haven't taken a deep dive into this concept. Gen 2:24 could be an interpretation of this belief. I've heard of soul ties and it does feel as though a piece of you is in them and a piece of them is in you but I can't explain it and do not have the precise scriptures on this topic. I wouldn't be shocked if this is the truth or has truth in it. It makes sense because the more partners a female had the less ability she can pair bond and to a vastly lesser extent this is true with men as well.
Exactly the more degenerate we've become the more we have mixed dna with random people the more we are becoming uglier and disfigured from what we actually are
And then obviously the worst mixing of DNA is when it's not of the Israelites
But can some people be I don't know accepted simply because people now are a bit brainwashed
And I know this is very empathetic
But some people aren't really who they're simply because of all the brainwashing
So it's like how much free will do those people get
You know what I mean it just seems bit harsh that yea even though some of our people betray slate us and say we are weak or what not it is alot of indoctrination but idk I still have them in my prayers

But even with the DNA part I've noticed that Israelites get uglier when they have ethinc friends it's like you're accepting ugliness in therefore sacrificing your own looks in a way

tf is this thread even about

Dont sweat the biological nonsense. The animal biological preposition is your true enemy, and everything that trys to mix ideals of animal preposition to a sort of spiritual truth is working to deceive you. Like, claiming the chosen people are strictly everyone who falls under a pool of ethnicities, and not one determined by traits. Though, genetics do determine traits, its safe to say most, if not everyone is a genetic failure. Especially the ones who subscribe to these beliefs in the first place. Keep in mind, we do not live in any of those times spoken of in the bible, and also how the bible is plagued with new concordances that most people misinterpret.

But i get it, most things happen in due time, as a process. To walk you have to crawl i guess.

The whole Israelite camp pushes deu because it is controlled opposition. A carnal outlook of a book filled with higher truths. This is the reason they avoid the new test. They also cant answer the "whys", because they dont know any truth of it. For example, why interracial is bad. They will say, because yeshua, but the real answer is more intelligent and intricate. A lot of problems arise from subscribing to ideology outside concrete observation, study, and coming to a truthful conclusion, that you will learn in due time.

Isrealite related ideologies work to rally people because people are carnal. They want to feel superior and tribalism is an inherit aspect of the human animal. The beast of burden. To make them feel as the chosen ones, and to subscribe to that inner carnality. What follows is a long path of narcissism and political manipulation. If you can make it past there, its rewarding. But keep in mind
Ok then if it's not the Israelites because that means there is no god
Then to you what Is the truth

Yea so I read all this and it's basically a bunch of nothing no truth or proof just saying the Israelites ha nope they never existed we don't live in that time cause hey we don't know where they want
There called white people and there's a reason why every single thing now involves race mixing

Ok then if it's not the Israelites because that means there is no god
Then to you what Is the truth
Woah there, slow your role.

This is exactly the dangers of ideology. Its either your way, or no way.

I see things in a more scientifical manner. Im not a scientist, but i look at things always from a cynicism. Why? Because i understand that there will likely be a flaw somewhere along the line. With humankind, and especially, with conflicting interests over the years and such. For example, instead of claiming im 100% true, it would be better for me (if i were certain of a certain thing), to say im 99.9% true. Why? To keep cynicism, and thus intelligent observation on the table. Which curbs ignorance and the consequences of pride.

My general view of god has always been a objective truth. God has always been a truth. I see it as this, life has a paradox of existence. Something had to be created for something to occur. If some athiest where to claim that the big bang started creation, we would still have to ask what instructed the conditions for the big bang to occur. This infinately scales, and the only answer to this is "god". In this way, i subscribe god not just to a male and female figure or idolatry, but a fundamental law of my existence. And thus i don't fall for human interest of god being in human ideals of sort, which of course makes no sense since god by definition instructed both male and female. As well as the entire world system described in the bible, devil and all. See, with this observation, i dont have such a paper belief of god, and i can then begin to attempt to find out certain questions i have, getting closer to this truth in the process.

I will say this, I read the bible many times, and i learned a lot doing so. It filled my understanding of many things. But this is the scientifical manner i refer to when it comes to learning. Just because i read the bible does not mean i should rush to camps, ideologies and such. No, i should sharpen my understanding by of course, "why"s, observation and such. Because lets not forget, the texts of the bible was authored by a person who did the same. We are living in our own mini testaments right now.

to get back to my point, i find it more beneficial to learn and listen, without subscribing to any ideology. Knowelgede starts with a question, which is why cylisism is essential for "learning". For example, "why" something occured, or "why" something in the bible was said. I believe this would help you greatly, if you start adapting this internal dialogue to your learning. Of course, not subscribing to my way or highway patterns of thinking and keeping in mind information and not dismissing it, and also not subscribing to it "100%" Testing it, and building it up. This is why i wrote that comment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel

I see things in a more scientifical manner. Im not a scientist, but i look at things always from a cynicism. Why? Because i understand that there will likely be a flaw somewhere along the line. With humankind, and especially, with conflicting interests over the years and such. For example, instead of claiming im 100% true, it would be better for me (if i were certain of a certain thing), to say im 99.9% true. Why? To keep cynicism, and thus intelligent observation on the table. Which curbs ignorance and the consequences of pride.

My general view of god has always been a objective truth. God has always been a truth. I see it as this, life has a paradox of existence. Something had to be created for something to occur. If some athiest where to claim that the big bang started creation, we would still have to ask what instructed the conditions for the big bang to occur. This infinately scales, and the only answer to this is "god". In this way, i subscribe god not just to a male and female figure or idolatry, but a fundamental law of my existence. And thus i don't fall for human interest of god being in human ideals of sort, which of course makes no sense since god by definition instructed both male and female. As well as the entire world system described in the bible, devil and all. See, with this observation, i dont have such a paper belief of god, and i can then begin to attempt to find out certain questions i have, getting closer to this truth in the process.

I will say this, I read the bible many times, and i learned a lot doing so. It filled my understanding of many things. But this is the scientifical manner i refer to when it comes to learning. Just because i read the bible does not mean i should rush to camps, ideologies and such. No, i should sharpen my understanding by of course, "why"s, observation and such. Because lets not forget, the texts of the bible was authored by a person who did the same. We are living in our own mini testaments right now.

to get back to my point, i find it more beneficial to learn and listen, without subscribing to any ideology. Knowelgede starts with a question, which is why cylisism is essential for "learning". For example, "why" something occured, or "why" something in the bible was said. I believe this would help you greatly, if you start adapting this internal dialogue to your learning. Of course, not subscribing to my way or highway patterns of thinking and keeping in mind information and not dismissing it, and also not subscribing to it "100%" Testing it, and building it up. This is why i wrote that comment.
Find me a healthy couple that has race mixed children

You just sound very Jewish tbh

Find me a healthy couple that has race mixed children
Your totally missing my point. Sigh.

Lets leave it as this.

My point is to ask "why". if the concordances and meaning/intent of the passages were in truthful accordance and tested, then the question, or "why" you seek would be in alignment with what was initially instructed. Truth is truth. There is a reason fire is hot, and despite if someone claims fire is cold, it will remain hot.

For example, the results of my observation and study i came to know after looking for the understanding behind my "whys" , lead me to a logical conclusion. Logical truths do not invalidate what is initially suggested or be instructed to be true and followed, if true. Test everything! My opinion about Interracial, is that IR children are bad because a variety of reasons. Homogenuinity, traits and biological prepositions not mixing well (creating failures), perhaps bad behavior or other undesirable biological prepositions being passed down genetically, and other factors, such as factoring human condition such as tribalism and such, which would make it harder for the offspring to operate on their grounds. This is just to name a few.

Do you get what i am saying?

Last edited:

Lets leave it as this.

My point is to ask "why". if the concordances and meaning/intent of the passages were in truthful accordance and tested, then the answer you seek for would be in alignment with what was instructed. Truth is truth. There is a reason fire is hot, and despite if someone claims fire is cold, it would remain hot.

My observation i came after looking for the understanding behind my "whys" lead me to a logical conclusion. Logical truths do not invalidate what is initially suggested or be instructed to be true and followed, if true. Test everything! My opinion about Interracial, is that IR children are bad because a variety of reasons. Homogenuinity, traits and biological prepositions not mixing well (creating failures), perhaps bad behavior or other undesirable biological prepositions being passed down genetically, and other factors, such as factoring human condition such as tribalism and such, which would make it harder for the offspring to operate on their grounds. This is just to name a few.

Still jewing about mate
If god isn't real and if god doesn't have a chosen people aka the Israelites which are white
Then why is it every single advertising why is it every tv show there inaccurate portrayal showing ethinc people playing white characters
Or white and ethinc couples
Hmm why is it we or my people Europeans are told to hate ourselves and we need to give reparations
60 trillion not enough
I mean like have you read the Talmud on what it thinks of the gentiles
You just

Lets leave it as this.

My point is to ask "why". if the concordances and meaning/intent of the passages were in truthful accordance and tested, then the question, or "why" you seek would be in alignment with what was initially instructed. Truth is truth. There is a reason fire is hot, and despite if someone claims fire is cold, it will remain hot.

For example, the results of my observation and study i came to know after looking for the understanding behind my "whys" , lead me to a logical conclusion. Logical truths do not invalidate what is initially suggested or be instructed to be true and followed, if true. Test everything! My opinion about Interracial, is that IR children are bad because a variety of reasons. Homogenuinity, traits and biological prepositions not mixing well (creating failures), perhaps bad behavior or other undesirable biological prepositions being passed down genetically, and other factors, such as factoring human condition such as tribalism and such, which would make it harder for the offspring to operate on their grounds. This is just to name a few.

And I don't think you realize the severity of how fucked up people are now
1 in 36 people have autism now compared to back in the 70s where it was 1 in 10,000

Attachments

• press_release_2023_prevalence_c.jpg
    press_release_2023_prevalence_c.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Achilles

Lets leave it as this.

Or how about how waists have gotten wider in woman meaning men struggling to get it up due to naturally not finding it fertile hence why cucks exist now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-021857.png
    Screenshot_20240411-021857.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240409-212318.png
    Screenshot_20240409-212318.png
    697.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240424-183648.png
    Screenshot_20240424-183648.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-103705.png
    Screenshot_20240423-103705.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 0
I dont, white women only for for children
Stop dipping your dick in ethincs though maybe scam them or something or lead them on but don't do anything with them

Stop dipping your dick in ethincs though maybe scam them or something or lead them on but don't do anything with them
I dont put my dick in ehtnics at all. Ashkenazi jews is the most ethnic girl my dick been in or a girl that is mixed without me knowing. I legit only go for white women. I think ive made out with like 3 non white girls max in my life and each was when i was near blackout drunk and they had come and taken advantage of me

• +1
Reactions: murdah and comingthrough
I dont put my dick in ehtnics at all. Ashkenazi jews is the most ethnic girl my dick been in or a girl that is mixed without me knowing. I legit only go for white women. I think ive made out with like 3 non white girls max in my life and each was when i was near blackout drunk and they had come and taken advantage of me
Ok just be careful

• +1
Reactions: Achilles

Isn't Ethiopia one of the oldest churches?

Also doesn't the old testament stuff only apply to those israelites in that specific era?

Isn't Ethiopia one of the oldest churches?

Also doesn't the old testament stuff only apply to those israelites in that specific era?
Yes and the original Ethiopians were described as the fairest of them all. Ethiopia was originally white. Do you think one random black group would receive the gospel yet the rest went to Europeans only? It's because there were white people there originally and they blacks adopted this religion over time.

No, just like the commandments didn't become null in void just because the Massiah was crucified. The main thing that changes due to the sacrifice of Christ is no more animal sacrifices are required for the forgiveness of sins.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
So the initial biblical scripture I provided is substantiated by many other biblical references as it appears you're married to the person you first have sex with and that's y the female must be a virgin. If you have sex with any other people after that it's considering adultery. The only way to legally divorce is if your partner commits adultery or the partner dies then you can have another partner.

As for kissing and other things I'd say that's tempting to go the entire distance and I'd consider it similar to a gateway drug.

My parents and church never really taught this to me and going to college is just the opening for pure degeneracy so it took a ton of changes, reading, prayer breaking bad habits and creating new good habits to change from the degenerate I was 15 years ago.

Explain this more

Whites are humans
Everyone else is separated from god
I say Caucasians so the Edomites don't try to sneak in since they appear Caucasian. It takes out the confusion for some people.

If people struggle after you saying this I normally go onto explain the flood and y YAH reset the earth like Thanos and only left Noah as the head Patriarch and 7 other people. It's because he was pure in his generations and the rest of the flesh wasn't. The no pure entity that did go on the boat was intentional. Essentially, this short term earth is a test for short term human lives of Adamites/Israelites made in YAH's image and given the breath of life. If we race mix, have no faith, walk in our sins, refuse to forgive others, not born again, etc. then we can't enter his Kingdom and live eternity in hell with the rest of the non Israelites.

• +1
Reactions: comingthrough
Whites are humans
Everyone else is separated from god
Biblical context?

I've seen that exact statement contradicted by people who have no reason to be as biased or interpret the bible like a white supremacist

So the initial biblical scripture I provided is substantiated by many other biblical references as it appears you're married to the person you first have sex with and that's y the female must be a virgin. If you have sex with any other people after that it's considering adultery. The only way to legally divorce is if your partner commits adultery or the partner dies then you can have another partner.

As for kissing and other things I'd say that's tempting to go the entire distance and I'd consider it similar to a gateway drug.

My parents and church never really taught this to me and going to college is just the opening for pure degeneracy so it took a ton of changes, reading, prayer breaking bad habits and creating new good habits to change from the degenerate I was 15 years ago.
So tragic it's no surprise though porn one of the biggest industries now
So many videos
With 100s of millons of views
When you know back in the 70s youd have magazines
It was smut but it's the level back then it wouldn't effect you it was like a view but now all the the joy of woman and there beauty is just ruined

reset the earth like Thanos and only left Noah as the
wasnt the main purpose a judgment on the wickedness of mankind

God destroyed the wicked but also preserved the righteous so that humanity could continue

I say Caucasians so the Edomites don't try to sneak in since they appear Caucasian. It takes out the confusion for some people.

If people struggle after you saying this I normally go onto explain the flood and y YAH reset the earth like Thanos and only left Noah as the head Patriarch and 7 other people. It's because he was pure in his generations and the rest of the flesh wasn't. The no pure entity that did go on the boat was intentional. Essentially, this short term earth is a test for short term human lives of Adamites/Israelites made in YAH's image and given the breath of life. If we race mix, have no faith, walk in our sins, refuse to forgive others, not born again, etc. then we can't enter his Kingdom and live eternity in hell with the rest of the non Israelites.
1 thing I've noticed is that it says somewhere in the bible that when god comes back people who aren't chosen
Are gonna cry and screech and he will not listen

And what I've noticed from these videos of when these places get bombed and you see them cry and scream it sounds fake it sounds like they can turn it on and off like a switch it's just to me not genuine

Yea true some fucking idiots say that whites aren't Caucasians
Makes no sense whatsoever

• Hmm...
Reactions: King Solomon
Yea true some fucking idiots say that whites aren't Caucasians
Makes no sense whatsoever
I've never heard that one before but I knoq some people like to say the Edomites are white. Gross

wasnt the main purpose a judgment on the wickedness of mankind

God destroyed the wicked but also preserved the righteous so that humanity could continue
Na god told us whites the Israelites to kill the Edomites
And we didn't do that which hey look at our countries now we are the most compassionate people
We are always the leading people in these and they're gay as fuck because it's for all the wrong reason but justice you know funny that right we are always protesting putting the most passion in
Or if youre normal you're putting your whole heart into a sport you love

I've never heard that one before but I knoq some people like to say the Edomites are white. Gross
Yea they say um actually Caucasians are people from the Caucasus mountains
Yep they're absolutely stupid not realizing green eyes come from the caucus mountains and blue eyes come from the black sea

compassionate people
More like complacent and passive

look at Europe being replaced in real-time while 5 kid in a shithole in Africa/India is being born only 1 per European

Instead of having 10 children you rot here trying to convince others rotting here of your impending doom yet doing nothing about it

More like complacent and passive

look at Europe being replaced in real-time while 5 kid in a shithole in Africa/India is being born only 1 per European

Instead of having 10 children you rot here trying to convince others rotting here of your impending doom yet doing nothing about it
@King Solomon know this
It says in the bible i think that the Israelite nations would be flooded with non Israelites

@King Solomon know this
It says in the bible i think that the Israelite nations would be flooded with non Israelites
I know its happening im questioning what you said about compassion when its more like bending over backwards

I live in the West and you wouldn't belive how cucked the average white is and by your requirements I can easily say 80%+ are going to gell