Me rope
Fuck

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 41749
@human304 check out this rizz

• JFL
Reactions: human304
can't see the video. tiktok is banned.

Not the video in OP but they have a channel where they rizz mostly white girls and seems to have a good success rate.

• So Sad
Reactions: human304
It seems like you're mentioning a phrase or concept that might be specific to a certain context or community. "Rizz" is a slang term that's gained popularity on social media and various online communities, often used to describe someone's skill, charm, or effectiveness in romantic or social situations. However, the way you've phrased it, especially with "@klip11" and "IN PUBLIC," suggests it could be a reference to a specific event, joke, or discussion that might not be widely recognized outside a particular group or platform.

If you're looking for advice on social skills, confidence in public settings, or how to navigate social interactions more effectively, focusing on communication skills, empathy, and self-confidence can be a great start. On the other hand, if this is about a specific meme, trend, or discussion you've encountered, I'd be happy to hear more details or help with more general questions!

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui