SmartSelect 20200504 223751 Gallery

SmartSelect 20200504 223646 Gallery

SmartSelect 20200504 223523 Gallery

SmartSelect 20200504 223621 Gallery

2. HOODED EYES:
  • Vertically narrow and horizontally wide (ratio of 1:3 or more) eyes
  • Positive or neutral canthal tilt
  • Next to no UEE due to low set browbone covering entire upper eyelid
  • Very low set browridge (pretty rare feature I'd say even more than hollow cheeks or square jawline)
  • Gay alien potential
SmartSelect 20200504 223857 Gallery

IMG 20200411 194915 353

SmartSelect 20200504 223832 Gallery

SmartSelect 20200504 223813 Gallery

SmartSelect 20200403 114028 Gallery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, GunnerPunner, middayshowers and 2 others
it’s exactly opposite you god damn low IQ subhuman how did you fuck this one up?!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, ElBastardo and 27 others
good thread
first one looks better, hooded are good too but look kinda inhuman

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 5892, Greeicy and 1 other person
The angularity of the lids and low PFH are the only thing u need for top tier eye area, all other positives are just bonuses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1680, didntreadlol and 3 others
your hunter eyes are almond eyes

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 1632
The ones you posted as hooded are hunter as well

it’s exactly opposite you god damn low IQ subhuman how did you fuck this one up?!
No it's not you greycel faggot.

HOODED eyes are hooded with bone entirely so naming is correct. Kill yourself.
good thread
first one looks better, hooded are good too but look kinda inhuman
Yea they are extremely rare but look like gay alien (O'Pry & Barrett). Hunter eyes are ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 5467
al
No it's not you greycel faggot.

HOODED eyes are hooded with bone entirely so naming is correct. Kill yourself.

Yea they are extremely rare but look like gay alien (O'Pry & Barrett). Hunter eyes are ideal.
Almond eyes are not hunter eyes fag

The angularity of the lids and low PFH are the only thing u need for top tier eye area
I'd say:

Good PFL:pFH ratio
Minimal UEE like Zayn
GOOD EYEBROWS ARE MEGA CRUCIAL

And you're fine as fuck
al

Almond eyes are not hunter eyes fag
Kill yourself greycel faggot nobody cares about your useless opinion

Low PFH (vertically narrow) + wide PFL (horizontally wide) + wide IPD + minimal UEE + neutral canthal tilt/positive canthal tilt + straight lower lids = god tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Over
hooded eyes are hunter eyes
hunter eyes just = masculine dominant eyes

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Chadelite
personally I prefer hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: elzde95
Low PFH (vertically narrow) + wide PFL (horizontally wide) + wide IPD + minimal UEE + neutral canthal tilt/positive canthal tilt + straight lower lids = god tier eye area
Need nothing more. Have that and you're set at least PSL5+ unless you lost your mandible in car accident.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Chadelite
Hooded eyes = NO UEE

Hunter eyes = NO UEE, low set brow, low vertical height, pct etc

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, 5'8manlet, ganggang12568 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3795, Chadelite and 1 other person
Need nothing more. Have that and you're set at least PSL5+ unless you lost your mandible in car accident.
shit i swear i have that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, WillVisitGandy and Over
Midface...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Over
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and Chadelite
Hunter eyes mog ngl

• Woah
Your midface is chad
JFL my midface is literally bottom 1%. How I manage to look remotely human is beyond me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Over
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger and Greeicy
hooded eyes can also be hunter, infact i think hooding is required for your eyes to look predator-like

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
i think we should consider a third group. something like "pretty boy eyes". hunter eyes with more uee, lower pfl or a weaker browridge, something like that. pct is a must though. that's also where i'd put zayn's eyes, or matthew noszka's:
269a8d6446f0b1565c2637bfb1ce9145

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
What does tyson beckford have?

Man, i have these but i'll tell it again here, without a jaw that halos the hunter eyes, you'll be still invisible bro..

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
no difference for me
both mog my hooding (404) to fucking death

• So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger and Over
hooded eyes are literally just eyes with hooding(fat covering upper eyelids)...

according to this, one of my eyes is hunter and the other is "hooded"

hooded eyes are hunter eyes
No bro just by the eyes being hooded doesn't make it hunter. Idk If I misunderstood your comment but if you meant hooded eyes = hunter eyes then that's just not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
No bro just by the eyes being hooded doesn't make it hunter. Idk If I misunderstood your comment but if you meant hooded eyes = hunter eyes then that's just not true.
obviously not. and i guess my comment was confusing, what OP referred to as "hooded eyes" are actually hunter eyes. i consider hooded eyes eyes that are just hooded by supraorbital fat pad or brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
hooded eyes are literally just eyes with hooding(fat covering upper eyelids)...

according to this, one of my eyes is hunter and the other is "hooded"
Read first post again maybe

angular straight hooding gives a hunter effect to your eyes, like o'prys eye area

hooded eyes are literally just eyes w/o a crease, u dont necessarily need anything else to technically have them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Kingkellz
jfl @ ur signature tbh

• +1
Bro your examples are screwed up.

Also hooded eyes are just eyes that have low, straight supraorbital rims and/or a good amount of upper eyelid fat deposits(supraorbital fat pads) resulting in having no UEE.

There is no need for NCT, PCT, vertical narrowness, or prominent browridge in order to have hooded eyes. Your also confusing brow ridge with a low set supraorbital rim.
Chico doesn't have a strong prominent brow ridge or forward projecting glabella but still has hooded eyes, why? Because of upper eyelid fat pads and supraorbital prominence(forward).

In order to get hunter eyes the most important factor is having compact, forward, squarish orbits that result in vertically narrow eyes aka Hunter eyes.
Vertical narrowness is all you need to get hunterish eyes. (* neutral/positive tilt not mandatory as Momoa has slight negative tilt but still hunter due to vertical narrowness, brow ridge and positive tilted eyebrows that offset the NCT) but I guess you can include PCT. But the number one requirement for hunter eyes is squarish orbits that result in vertically narrow eyes.

Even PFL isn't important in achieving hunter eyes. Both Barrett and Chris Hemsworth don't have great wide pfl but they have vertical narrowness!

Ideal masculine eye area would mean squarish orbits, meaning good supraorbitals(low set, straight and forward) + infraorbitals(under eye support), vertically narrow, good amount of upper eyelid fat deposits, prominent brow ridge, wide PFL, masculine PCT (lower eyelid tightness, angularity + downturned medial canthus), low set, dark and thick eyebrows(with the inner eyebrows turning inwards), long dark eyelashes, good Iris to pupil ratio, colored eyes, aegyo sal, and strong/visible limbal rings.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, horizontallytall, AscendingHero and 3 others
Bro your examples are screwed up.

Also hooded eyes are just eyes that have low, straight supraorbital rims and a good amount of upper eyelid fat deposits(supraorbital fat pads) resulting in having no UEE.

There is no need for NCT, PCT, vertical narrowness, or prominent browridge in order to have hooded eyes. Your also confusing brow ridge with a low set supraorbital rim.
Chico doesn't have a strong prominent brow ridge or forward projecting glabella but still has hooded eyes, why? Because of upper eyelid fat pads and supraorbital prominence(forward).

In order to get hunter eyes the most important factor is having compact, forward, squarish orbits that result in vertically narrow eyes aka Hunter eyes.
Vertical narrowness is all you need to get hunterish eyes.

Even PFL isn't important in achieving hunter eyes. Both Barrett and Chris Hemsworth don't have great wide pfl but they have vertical narrowness!

Ideal masculine eye area would mean squarish orbits, meaning good supraorbitals(low set, straight and forward) + infraorbitals(under eye support), vertically narrow, good amount of upper eyelid fat deposits, prominent brow ridge, wide PFL, masculine PCT (lower eyelid tightness, angularity + downturned medial canthus), low set, dark and thick eyebrows(with the inner eyebrows turning inwards), long dark eyelashes, good Iris to pupil ratio, colored eyes, aegyo sal, and strong/visible limbal rings.
Just be good looking bro

So hunter eyes are just almond eyes with a defined brow bridge

Last edited:
Just be good looking bro
Bro admit when your wrong. I'm trying to help clarify things. Your thread is gonna confuse many ppl who don't already know.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero and WillVisitGandy
is slight upper eyelid exposure even bad?

I don't think canthal tilt is dimorphic, it's a good trait on both genders
It is. There is a difference between masculine Pct and feminine PCT

Look at this thread I made

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
It is. There is a difference between masculine Pct and feminine PCT

Look at this thread I made
It's not the canthal tilt that makes their eyes look masculine, it's the vertical narrowness, medial canthus and eyebrows

this girl you showed has neutral tilt lol

It's not the canthal tilt that makes their eyes look masculine, it's the vertical narrowness, medial canthus and eyebrows
View attachment 390201
this girl you showed has neutral tilt lol
No I just used their pics as an example to specifically show masc PCT. I known they have hunter eyes. But I wanted to highlight the difference between masculine Pct and fem PCT. And yes there are in betweens.

For example Chico and opry have hunter eyes but they don't have completely ideal masculine PCT. I would say they are 75% there. Why? Because they have lower eyelids that are straight and angular but lack a clear down turned medial canthus.

tight, straight and angular lower eyelids with a downturned medial canthus is what specifically makes it masc PCT.

PCT isn't just PCT. The way females develop/exhibit PCT is different than how a male should exhibit PCT

Masc PCT
Capture2

Fem PCT
Capture

Also the girl I used is tilting her head up slightly making it look more neutral when she normally has positive canthal tilt in the feminine manner.
Remember women aren't supposed to have straight angular lower eyelids. A deep sharp downturned medial canthus is a masc/Dom dimorphic trait.
IMG 20200414 184438 114

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: Tier thread
All the hooded eyes you posted are also hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, horizontallytall and WillVisitGandy
I still get hunter eyes and hooded eyes confused sometimes.

With long eyelashes and limbal rings = god tier

who cares tbh

He is still and greycel and he is still right ur low iq @Over

He is still and greycel and he is still right ur low iq @Over