Lack of sleep is turning me schizophrenic rn

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Sorry if i have said anything weird or rude to anybody here I sincerely apologize I’ve been morphing faces for 6 hours straight sleep deprived my animal keeps trying to hump me and I haven’t eaten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, slavicpsycho, gigell and 3 others
What

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Lack of sleep is turning me schizophrenic rn sorry if i have said anything weird or rude to anybody here I sincerely apologize I’ve been morphing faces for 6 hours straight sleep deprived my animal keeps trying to hump me and I haven’t eaten

• +1
schizo + psycho + high IQ = mogger chad gilgamesh combo

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
schizo + psycho + high IQ = mogger chad gilgamesh combo
lets just say - if i was starring in the show mr robot except it was real life, id probably fit the part bro. i am just crazy like that, like some crazy hacker dude whos wild as hell and doing crazy stuff like hacking people accept i have no idea how to hack and get confused trying to download certain plugins, thats basically me. a crazy schizo psycho guy and i WILL be trying to prove somebody wrong

• +1

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
everyone reading this rn, this guy showed me his face and he looks like mr. beast's cousin
@TechnoBoss this nigga us saying I look like Mr. Beast. As someone who's seen my face, pls confirm or deny so this lil faggot can shut up

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
@TechnoBoss this nigga us saying I look like Mr. Beast. As someone who's seen my face, pls confirm or deny so this lil faggot can shut up
I didn't see any resemblance to Mr. Beast besides being White. If you google Mr. Beasts brother he doesn't look anything like him, and that's his brother.

image_2022-04-29_204344779-1110x585.png

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@TechnoBoss dont gaslite him his lower third is literally mr beast bruv

this guy so narcy !

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss dont gaslite him his lower third is literally mr beast bruv

this guy so narcy !
Over for you jfl, seething at me for pointing out you're a shit poster

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I personally didn't see it but maybe it was just the pictures.

He's a good poster bhai. Both of you are.
You've seen the pic, so yeah, literally nothing in common with Mr beast jfl

Nah, it's that nigga who was crying he was getting dnrs on his shit threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back