Language maxing for girls

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake ๐Ÿฅค
Why dont people here learn Italian or Latin/ Spanish. Its such a halo, when I was in Verona I used to bag so many girls snap by speaking broken Italian they said they thought I was Sicilian before I started to speak. One old gramps with a greying moustache who used to sell rissoto called me RajputRomeo due to how many girls' number I got.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, hopecel and UZB_Strebl
sounds like a stupid idea

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Why dont people here learn Italian or Latin/ Spanish. Its such a halo, when I was in Verona I used to bag so many girls snap by speaking broken Italian they said they thought I was Sicilian before I started to speak. One old gramps with a greying moustache who used to sell rissoto called me RajputRomeo due to how many girls' number I got.
How old are u and where did u approach the girls

What was the slay turnover rate

its legit but no motivation when u dont have a specific female in mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
when the fook did you escaped from cow land first

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its legit but no motivation when u dont have a specific female in mind
It helps you connect with people more

A lot of people feel like itโ€™s an โ€œeffortโ€ to speak English if itโ€™s their second language. If you just speak their first language theyโ€™ll just be more comfortable talking to you

i just learn this easily

Idk bhai I believe you have to learn language to speak almost like native speakers tbh

I think I fucked up many opportunities with Russian-speaking girls because of my broken Russian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back