LAST FOR ALL RATING + ADVICES (5’9 11-13% BF)

TurizmoN

TurizmoN

Iron
OVERALL RATING + ASCEND PLAN

Hi i'm looking for rate'ing and advices to improve :p

Weight : 60 kg

Height : 5'9

BF : 10-13%

I'm currently taking accutane and framemaxxing like 1 month into it already

Plan is to lean bulk those 5-8 kg and change haircut or kinda layer it

I'll try so do softmaxxes but if u have any surgery that could possible help me in mind please mention it below

All pictures that i sent here are between 10-13% BF some of them are inverted some of them are not i'm also sending one video that shows that in motion . There's not any kind of filter on pictures

Thats prooly my last post here for now , next one will be if i made it or not

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    694.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 417243156_367175526052516_2816067463817926585_n.jpg
    417243156_367175526052516_2816067463817926585_n.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0161.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4438.jpeg
    IMG_4438.jpeg
    905.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4465.jpeg
    IMG_4465.jpeg
    917.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4478.png
    IMG_4478.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4485.jpeg
    IMG_4485.jpeg
    633.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4510.mov
    9.6 MB
  • IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    452.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0171.jpeg
    IMG_0171.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0118.png
    IMG_0118.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0064.png
    IMG_0064.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 417062726_909410650893976_5737067544244528680_n.jpg
    417062726_909410650893976_5737067544244528680_n.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 420030321_1041503367140103_9153197752488412504_n.jpg
    420030321_1041503367140103_9153197752488412504_n.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and horizontallytall
Also i forgot to mention 18/19 years old

I'll try so do softmaxxes but if u have any surgery that could possible help me in mind please mention it below

All pictures that i sent here are between 10-13% BF some of them are inverted some of them are not i'm also sending one video that shows that in motion . There's not any kind of filter on pictures

Lol i was 193cm 55kg now im 80kg beo u gonna fucked up your health toxins gonna make u bald

• +1
Reactions: TurizmoN

You look like me like similarity i also grow insane lonf hairs lol you are high mtn and low htn zone not bad

• So Sad

Your forehead bigger than mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-19-21-12-32.png
    Screenshot_2022-06-19-21-12-32.png
    829.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Lietuvis?

In my opinion long hair does not really suit you. Also, even after bulking 8-9kg you will still look like a twig next to most guys. Fixing the skin with accutane will do wonders for your face overall. Your eyebrows look decent, I would still shave the inner sides to align more with your nose tho.

Damn you are a top tier guy actually I mean your potential tho right now you are average guy but could have a mid girlfriend if u act good personality.

you should use concealer on under eyes btw nobody can tell i have a girlfriend and she cant tell it will make ur under eye area good even if it has tear throughs and its not gay if u wanna get ladies, anyways its ur choice if u want to or not

btw bro u can have chad appeal to girls if u just cut ur hair into a blowout taper and use texture powder on it Not even kidding. add clear skin on top and drip u will be chad in ur school lol.

girls hate long hairs like urs u literally have to be giga chad to have appeal to girls with that hair and ur not obviously lollll

i had it too and i was incel cut it into taper blowout and got a girlfriend after 1 month lmao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
In my opinion long hair does not really suit you. Also, even after bulking 8-9kg you will still look like a twig next to most guys. Fixing the skin with accutane will do wonders for your face overall. Your eyebrows look decent, I would still shave the inner sides to align more with your nose tho.
Ur saying that i should bulk up more then that in ur opinion or ?

Don’t give false hope to niggas
he has crazy good eyebrows and eyes as blue as the ocean lmao at worst case he can get an asian girl even in his current state.
but he will ascend to HTN for sure he got the potential

he has crazy good eyebrows and eyes as blue as the ocean lmao at worst case he can get an asian girl even in his current state.
but he will ascend to HTN for sure he got the potential
His eyebrows are avg, his eye area is avg, and he’s 5’9 ig he could get a mtb asian if he’s attracted to those abominations

Ur saying that i should bulk up more then that in ur opinion or ?
Imo yes, you are already really lean now and none of the features on your face seem to benefit much from it tbh.

Damn you are a top tier guy actually I mean your potential tho right now you are average guy but could have a mid girlfriend if u act good personality.

you should use concealer on under eyes btw nobody can tell i have a girlfriend and she cant tell it will make ur under eye area good even if it has tear throughs and its not gay if u wanna get ladies, anyways its ur choice if u want to or not
what else could i do to fix under eyes instead of concealer ?

Imo yes, you are already really lean now and none of the features on your face seem to benefit much from it tbh.
Idk if huge jacked body will suit my face tho

Looking at your body, you can expect to gain 12kg of lean muscle tops, and that's if you put years of effort into it. At 72-76 kg, you don't look "huge or jacked" by any means; most people won't even tell you work out if you are not shirtless.

His eyebrows are avg, his eye area is avg, and he’s 5’9 ig he could get a mtb asian if he’s attracted to those abominations
Your under eyes are not really bad tbh but I will personally get a fat transfer for my under eyes.
you won't get huge jacked body by accident bro i suggest bulking while using accutane and cutting when it's cleared up

Your under eyes are not really bad tbh but I will personally get a fat transfer for my under eyes.

you won't get huge jacked body by accident bro i suggest bulking while using accutane and cutting when it's cleared up

View attachment 2688587
is the fat transfer huge risk tho? and can i do it while on accutane ?

also i heard volufine could help overtime

Another case of hyperbonelessophobia brutal.

Geomaxx to india

Looking at your body, you can expect to gain 12kg of lean muscle tops, and that's if you put years of effort into it. At 72-76 kg, you don't look "huge or jacked" by any means; most people won't even tell you work out if you are not shirtless.
ye i will just lean bulk and thats it

If you bulk up and fill out your frame, get a good skin care routine + fix your diet you could be a MTN. You don't even do the basic softmaxxs so it's hard to give you hardmaxxing advice.

If you bulk up and fill out your frame, get a good skin care routine + fix your diet you could be a MTN. You don't even do the basic softmaxxs so it's hard to give you hardmaxxing advice.
alrigght

all you have to do rn is fix your skin and take good care of your hair

skincare + blowout taper textured fringe + lash maxxing would ascend you so fucking hard

go for a heavy rock/metal style you;d suit it

Cut that fucking hair first.

omg br o ur mrocczny how are you brother

why is the text in bold jfl

yoooooooo broooo well it been hard recently i break up with the girl i have quit all that shit for its a really long story i'll come back to dc soon and will talk abt that

yoooooooo broooo well it been hard recently i break up with the girl i have quit all that shit for its a really long story i'll come back to dc soon and will talk abt that
that unfortunate
i deleted discord

mirin physique I don't think long hair looks good on you tbh, you would look better with something shorter

Normie