Rating + Advice (Is it over?) 20M 6'0

SefulFemeilor

SefulFemeilor

Iron
20240131 233411
20240131 225505
20240131 233634
20240131 233555

I wanna know if I have potential to ascend. I have been able to get girls in the past but not the ones I want.

Currently no looksmaxxing for over 2-3 years, not even gym so I'm not in shape at all (I'm around 20% BF rn), I'm literally a blank slate.

Been thinking about future surgeries, such as Genio+Rhino combo to save my profile, and then an Otoplasty for the ears while softmaxxing along the way.

Feel free to drop your rating plus some advice. (Hardmaxxes; though I am reluctant about anything related to Bimax/Lefort, Softmaxxes, everything that can help my situation.)

I am aware of some of my brutal failos (Shit Maxilla, Shit Chin/Jaw, Shit Nose, Shit Ears) and I plan to correct them surgically in the future (As I mentioned any surgery that targets the Maxilla is a last resort imo.)

Right now I am 20, 6'0 barefoot and around 80-85KG (176-187lbs)

By the way sorry for the shit lighting.

Dnrd
Weak mtn

Too much words for a rating post. DNRD

• +1
Reactions: hypnode and Deleted member 45811
First time poster, didn't know they had to be short, should I repost without wall of text?

Front isn't even bad, probably a MTN, but the side profile is shocking, really projects how recessed you are.

Probably weak MTN overall.

First time poster, didn't know they had to be short, should I repost without wall of text?
Wdym? You can post long stuff here as long as it's not book worthy

Front isn't even bad, probably a MTN, but the side profile is shocking, really projects how recessed you are.

Probably weak MTN overall.
yeah I know that's the thing I find most weird about me, how can I look decent from the front but from the side like a subhuman:hnghn:

jim from office i fucked pam

• JFL
Reactions: SefulFemeilor
No. I feel bad for you. Why would you post your face in this forum

No. I feel bad for you. Why would you post your face in this forum
I want objective rating of my current looks, potential and just to know if it's "over" from a Blackpill standpoint. Nothing more. I'll work from there.

I want objective rating of my current looks, potential and just to know if it's "over" from a Blackpill standpoint. Nothing more. I'll work from there.
You actually look good dude.

You actually look good dude.
Thank you for the nice words, the thing I'm gonna do is make an average of the feedback I got here and go on from there, because I am aware of my flaws, just wanted to know if with the things I mentioned in my thread will ascend me, or if it's even worth it to try at all based on my potential.

Hey there fellow Romanian(yes,your name was that obvious)
Despite your flaws, you can ascend. I'd forecast low HTN with softmaxxes and maybe high HTN/low chadlite with hardmaxxing.
I'd suggest first leaning down alot, you can never really call any of your flaws if you truly aren't 10% BF or sub10%.
Try hopping on oral minox and dyeing your eyebrows, it will improve your eye area, oral minox also helps with your slight receding hairline.
Something I also reccomend for you is gymcelling, I'm 16 and have been gymcelling since 14, it saved me from having an even worser situation.
We can talk more in DM's if you'd like, I'd be up for chatting more. (and also to gain a friend for my leanmaxxing journey)

View attachment 2714329View attachment 2714330View attachment 2714327View attachment 2714328

I wanna know if I have potential to ascend. I have been able to get girls in the past but not the ones I want.

Currently no looksmaxxing for over 2-3 years, not even gym so I'm not in shape at all (I'm around 20% BF rn), I'm literally a blank slate.

Been thinking about future surgeries, such as Genio+Rhino combo to save my profile, and then an Otoplasty for the ears while softmaxxing along the way.

Feel free to drop your rating plus some advice. (Hardmaxxes; though I am reluctant about anything related to Bimax/Lefort, Softmaxxes, everything that can help my situation.)

I am aware of some of my brutal failos (Shit Maxilla, Shit Chin/Jaw, Shit Nose, Shit Ears) and I plan to correct them surgically in the future (As I mentioned any surgery that targets the Maxilla is a last resort imo.)

your fine

Hey there fellow Romanian(yes,your name was that obvious)
Despite your flaws, you can ascend. I'd forecast low HTN with softmaxxes and maybe high HTN/low chadlite with hardmaxxing.
I'd suggest first leaning down alot, you can never really call any of your flaws if you truly aren't 10% BF or sub10%.
Try hopping on oral minox and dyeing your eyebrows, it will improve your eye area, oral minox also helps with your slight receding hairline.
Something I also reccomend for you is gymcelling, I'm 16 and have been gymcelling since 14, it saved me from having an even worser situation.
We can talk more in DM's if you'd like, I'd be up for chatting more. (and also to gain a friend for my leanmaxxing journey)
any gym tips?

any gym tips?
If you're growing try to not train areas that affect your lower back alot, if you get back pain I heavily suggest stopping whatever exercise you're doing that makes you get back pain, this is what my endo told me when I talked about how I think my lower back pain has been affecting my height growth.
Other than that, starvemaxx/leanmaxx is law.
Ask any member here with more than single digit IQ and they will tell you that life starts at 10%BF.

Cuck side profile

If you're growing try to not train areas that affect your lower back alot, if you get back pain I heavily suggest stopping whatever exercise you're doing that makes you get back pain, this is what my endo told me when I talked about how I think my lower back pain has been affecting my height growth.
Other than that, starvemaxx/leanmaxx is law.
Ask any member here with more than single digit IQ and they will tell you that life starts at 10%BF.
alr thx man, im just gonna hit arms/sholders and then chest daily a little over maintenence until i stop growing n then cut

alr thx man, im just gonna hit arms/sholders and then chest daily a little over maintenence until i stop growing n then cut
Try going for the V taper look/look at guides in BOTB of exercises that train aesthetic muscles.
Also, some preworkout(if you take it) can have some damaging side effects to your collagen (not proven, just speaking from personal experience of me getting forehead wrinkles at 16), so i suggest just taking creatine separately and that's it.

Decent base tis not over

View attachment 2714329View attachment 2714330View attachment 2714327View attachment 2714328

Fakecel trying SO HARD to convince people he's ugly