Last night i went out with the bois and it was depressing

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
We basically went to the mountain and got drank there under the moonlight. ALL of them had girlfriends, i was the only incel in group. I was also the shortest guy cuz all of them are around 6'.

They were talking about sex and their lays all the time. A guy showed us on instagram a girl that approached him that he fucked on the first date. He said she smalled terriable so he only gave her blowjob and left.

But see, the thing is, these guys arent chads but they go for trashy girls. They got a certain approach that just works and it would work for me if i was younger. I was actually embarassed to tell them that i go after witty girls. Because its pretty clear that witty girls that "seem" sensitive are the real chad chasing whores.

I realized that i will never win. I just dag my own grave spending time and energy trying to appeal to alt girls that would never give a shit about me. I couldnt even look at them in the eye tbh tbh. Because when you got a different mindset than others and ITS NOT working then you cannot possibly be proud of it. Fuck this game.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Mewton, bloomercel and 13 others
Fuck normies nigga. You’ll never fit in with them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, AngryShortMale, Mewton and 13 others
Youre maybe autistic bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, mortis and 8 others
Fuck normies nigga. You’ll never fit in with them
i mean i fitted better with my old oneitis. sadly my looks didnt fit with her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 7 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, RiceCel1234, stunna and 1 other person
Youre not you look better than most normies
i dont look good enough for the alt girls that i got stuff in common with. simple as that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Zenis and Deleted member 58285
We basically went to the mountain and got drank there under the moonlight. ALL of them had girlfriends, i was the only incel in group. I was also the shortest guy cuz all of them are around 6'.

They were talking about sex and their lays all the time. A guy showed us on instagram a girl that approached him that he fucked on the first date. He said she smalled terriable so he only gave her blowjob and left.

But see, the thing is, these guys arent chads but they go for trashy girls. They got a certain approach that just works and it would work for me if i was younger. I was actually embarassed to tell them that i go after witty girls. Because its pretty clear that witty girls that "seem" sensitive are the real chad chasing whores.

I realized that i will never win. I just dag my own grave spending time and energy trying to appeal to alt girls that would never give a shit about me. I couldnt even look at them in the eye tbh tbh. Because when you got a different mindset than others and ITS NOT working then you cannot possibly be proud of it. Fuck this game.
Another cuck post from the biggest cuck on.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
“I’m different” ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Another cuck post from the biggest cuck on.org
these guys are fucking boring. they just wouldnt shut up about cars. why couldnt i be with my old oneitis??? she understoof me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Clown Show, InnerVoid and 1 other person
these guys are fucking boring. they just wouldnt shut up about cars. why couldnt i be with my old oneitis??? she understoof me
Cause she was fucked by Tyrone once and now is attached to his dick

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel, Pikabro and 1 other person
Yeah foids standards are too high
no, the particular type of girls i like are the ones with the highest standards. good luck slaying a girl with 4 degrees and a PHD as a sub 6 guy

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Manletmachine, Zenis and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Nick.Harte

How old are you bro?
How old are your friends?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Zenis
we are all around mid 20s
So why can't you try to fake their game with trashy girls just?

Seems like you have a tried and tested strat right there

• Woah
im just too ugly to be with the people i got stuff in common with
This.

Most of my friends are ugly incels who I don't relate to anymore. Because I want a life beyond the videogame incel life.

But then the moggers i hang-out with, with girlfriends and good social-lives, are all better looking than me. And I am not good-looking enough to do as good socially/romantically as them.

It's just pure torture honestly. And it makes me avoid socializing all together.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Mewton, bloomercel and 5 others
So why can't you try to fake their game with trashy girls just?
well a guy told me he would hook me up with a girl if i made an insta but thats just too much work.

i want to get laid in my niche and prove to them that im smarter. but now i gave up so i will just accept that im too ugly for alt girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Zenis
. And it makes me avoid socializing all together.
same rly. the only person i met that had a similar mindset and interests/thoughts with me was my old itis.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and MoggerGaston
same rly. the only person i met that had a similar mindset and interests/thoughts with me was my old itis.
It's completely fucked, especially at my age (28yo).

The moggers with decent social lives are stuck in LTRs with basic wagie lives nowadays. So I can't even really socialize with them anymore since they are just stuck in their normie social lives now.

Only people my age that aren't in some LTR or wagie social life are either HARD-moggers, or incel losers.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel, Zenis and 1 other person
It's completely fucked, especially at my age (28yo).

The moggers with decent social lives are stuck in LTRs with basic wagie lives nowadays. So I can't even really socialize with them anymore since they are just stuck in their normie social lives now.

Only people my age that aren't in some LTR or retard social life are either HARD-moggers, or incel losers.
ig i just dag my own grave with nichemaxxing. men will alwasy view me as a loser since the stuff i do doesnt get me laid. if i had pulled my oneitis things would had been very different but she just wanted to be ravaged by tall high t guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and Zenis
ig i just dag my own grave with nichemaxxing. men will alwasy view me as a loser since the stuff i do doesnt get me laid. if i had pulled my oneitis things would had been very different but she just wanted to be ravaged by tall high t guys
I only date tattooed hippie/alternative/goth women.

despite being a nerd with 0 tattoos who does physics at university level.

jfl honestly. failed life

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Zenis
This.

Most of my friends are ugly incels who I don't relate to anymore. Because I want a life beyond the videogame incel life.

But then the moggers i hang-out with, with girlfriends and good social-lives, are all better looking than me. And I am not good-looking enough to do as good socially/romantically as them.

It's just pure torture honestly. And it makes me avoid socializing all together.
U need to find a mentalcel/MTN type circle of people who aren’t too incel or slayer.

I need videogame basketball urkel circle

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, stunna and Deleted member 58285
i can fit in with normies after 16 years of being autistic retard, im not a normie btw if i were i wouldnt waste all my time rotting here.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
U need to find a mentalcel/MTN type circle of people who aren’t too incel or slayer.

I need videogame basketball urkel circle
these social circles dont exist IRL.

which is why i socialize on this forum instead

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel and Pikabro
Yes I know this and they talk about it like it's nothing. They talk how they slayed on a first date, got a blowjob, while you get rejection after rejection.

And these are all high body count, easy whores, yet they don't want to even look in our direction...

Only looks can save your forsaken souls, remember this... Only looks...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, stunna, the next o'pry and 1 other person
They talk how they slayed on a first date, got a blowjob, while you get rejection after rejection.
and more rejections to come for that matter.

And these are all high body count, east whores, yet they don't want to even look in our direction...
easy for them, impossible for us bro. i didnt even wanna hang out with them cuz all i had to talk about were cringey dates with alt girls that didnt go anywhere. they had sex on dates meanwhile i played fucking board games

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and MoggerGaston

They were talking about sex and their lays all the time.
relatable

This.

too chad for the incels, too incel for the chads

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
too chad for the incels, too incel for the chads
Everything just tells me to retreat from society all together honestly.
I guess it's maybe something I have to realize myself: I can be a freak, and that's fine.

ABLVV86NYTrhRaBzkuLJoW94_03KwyoHMiGHc0DegON0N0MUBClW5C--KC4A5Y1vJPy6mcFyXAxkHePzBRKoWFkXU5JB0dIqWdNOJ9CiXVdHiMPtPjDk7n6eLsu92iWHwHTzND8IaZ1iz1NJax5xGeRao8utMco1vRbKsTfvn6UWSQafu2_80-2X8YoKxPvJu4iFgp_xyCxNxX7XyKhgZZzMVeH47b2YTNIKkRfIxrN4rajslb7djNYRLIOtRudVvh3Uv2wLGL_-zDgyBgGmS1_v9BeHzVJ6Qqff8G4bkv1BV4QqzVDjzJm85lXfYfAFaf_Z6fjvC7zDmBhRn2L4nDJtzftpYn0vQSCbGHYCd7Bv80ViG-V1ZYiNXBS8tTiAmbbTKL3bLoakMgKYpeEvnPl0lGP7QBHXaHQk1RvtPP6-jlUeQu88Gz62IWqnsebSmeSHm2_BY0QPcsCg7dHHsimeIW7vk89Zh6F-52TRsDbUK14QBtjOo6IrXs6mL9OjUYYsv8MiCHCP5PjupjUPFOwvPv6MgnahhhW9EW1PZJYS7WcjyIV_FxRsBowDa8lhX2GpoxTYlkf9koyjYFnEsaMIxpwqXTW847z638EwweFfDoTmznk8bziCdWeyaw_TsurF-irty-nXRnvRQg4_9vvprD3IbC4i4aXFz805yKVwPVdFHkArCX5hcQ9FE29NF45TVEgdKbumZwi82d7SanxOctjYCEcIor_z4Ql_yOyRK_oEnnhmYlQXYD8qtYpfdxpealbYcD8tF1CbcWD4IKHAc5484rjzaNFbS-EFDgQTSJSnfg9X1mGZiC6uCSPfqHpxdnJxGEvJo6UR60GDUkO4F5jW6Prrp8HjLe3oI_Nr5EVpPUD42dsoiPpFXZ3SEqKCaIXHnA=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

I went on that holiday last summer to Greece on my own. And I struggled with my loneliness a lot, I fought my depression non-stop.
But in the end, I actually had a decent holiday. Arranging for everything completely on my own. And still had a lot of decent social interactions too.

I was completely on my own, the entire holiday. And it was actually okay honestly, it wasn't that bad.

Maybe the shame of social rejection, is worse than social rejection itself. Because living completely on your own is actually quite manageable.

The sigma-male MGTOW lone-wolf lifestyle. Isn't actually that bad. It gives you A LOT of freedom.

The hardest thing is being your own best company. Staying positive and supportive of yourself, even when you are feeling down.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel and Manletmachine
Everything just tells me to retreat from society all together honestly.
I guess it's maybe something I have to realize myself: I can be a freak, and that's fine.

ABLVV86NYTrhRaBzkuLJoW94_03KwyoHMiGHc0DegON0N0MUBClW5C--KC4A5Y1vJPy6mcFyXAxkHePzBRKoWFkXU5JB0dIqWdNOJ9CiXVdHiMPtPjDk7n6eLsu92iWHwHTzND8IaZ1iz1NJax5xGeRao8utMco1vRbKsTfvn6UWSQafu2_80-2X8YoKxPvJu4iFgp_xyCxNxX7XyKhgZZzMVeH47b2YTNIKkRfIxrN4rajslb7djNYRLIOtRudVvh3Uv2wLGL_-zDgyBgGmS1_v9BeHzVJ6Qqff8G4bkv1BV4QqzVDjzJm85lXfYfAFaf_Z6fjvC7zDmBhRn2L4nDJtzftpYn0vQSCbGHYCd7Bv80ViG-V1ZYiNXBS8tTiAmbbTKL3bLoakMgKYpeEvnPl0lGP7QBHXaHQk1RvtPP6-jlUeQu88Gz62IWqnsebSmeSHm2_BY0QPcsCg7dHHsimeIW7vk89Zh6F-52TRsDbUK14QBtjOo6IrXs6mL9OjUYYsv8MiCHCP5PjupjUPFOwvPv6MgnahhhW9EW1PZJYS7WcjyIV_FxRsBowDa8lhX2GpoxTYlkf9koyjYFnEsaMIxpwqXTW847z638EwweFfDoTmznk8bziCdWeyaw_TsurF-irty-nXRnvRQg4_9vvprD3IbC4i4aXFz805yKVwPVdFHkArCX5hcQ9FE29NF45TVEgdKbumZwi82d7SanxOctjYCEcIor_z4Ql_yOyRK_oEnnhmYlQXYD8qtYpfdxpealbYcD8tF1CbcWD4IKHAc5484rjzaNFbS-EFDgQTSJSnfg9X1mGZiC6uCSPfqHpxdnJxGEvJo6UR60GDUkO4F5jW6Prrp8HjLe3oI_Nr5EVpPUD42dsoiPpFXZ3SEqKCaIXHnA=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

I went on that holiday last summer to Greece on my own. And I struggled with my loneliness a lot, I fought my depression non-stop.
But in the end, I actually had a decent holiday. Arranging for everything completely on my own. And still had a lot of decent social interactions too.

I was completely on my own, the entire holiday. And it was actually okay honestly, it wasn't that bad.

Maybe the shame of social rejection, is worse than social rejection itself. Because living completely on your own is actually quite manageable.
should've met with OP

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
should've met with OP
I was just chilling on Rhodes for a week.

ABLVV86XALaKefgJvKw86Xz3YR1-wEYxhhv7tK4pooXoOnf59u9jAsr4AaT80dqdemuQBF9j4voqrxp6heoJV8iyYzWwtqYyrJLb1xEmxlPLU7bcRwXmGsIfdixwIAD_j4tUwBnI68VN4C6_wEypTtxxPo-Y9j5tWUpmWCABiNjkwPCFwkhLIid9eneCh8-VAGyf8EStFD8sf7odI7gZWP2hVJaGpGspsKvuSbCeWNrI3OoZSHIvy6hbM6_mFB6__dNCL9yo68GzrtwGvPG4l9PvSo5KM3zc75NhgSSHSaJYHf2IVH01lEt-WaRTAqWGsUCpqIfVg6oZ6cU0su8MHTlGZzeY8lVtJXzDdRMEo4j18wgkrDdZYBuqDWNkTg9xkKWhKkOsEOPci01J0yEYiSj3fp0z_0RhpcKxgauxjAkUy0larFUYn06-MIqye_lw8-dKJq_7NIcuh925kV8qpm8mg_i4o__nDlkRW18Y1Mr9gfyOAopV3RwVOr1i26a6EyrlCkZmxeGDlh3OLwVOAGOF9WvUq2OwpqkyQXXIP1DeZ7oisNWNHXBq_47e59-nR35XhpJ4_3KDM29PyN5hCJlLwRqWrUGilfDKcfW5g-wbZEWUoek_lFxFibImOwUBDmktbxnWbaKAwO1SmN_BqMoCKo_kU7k0syByg40Lo1cBQFuYFRodgJkrlFk5hxioQvqQvDZqwuqP_Qmrr3xV-U125BVl-F9YMIETPie756aV-T00BxDEfbYZG_COF6G_Qz0qWGZ51rnjq_ZiYf2h4Fc0tFIH5zSk4LQLIb28rITFBDF315HBeL0K3fzBla17R_oLxLVRpWPEv0hw3QLGlTjVZmKu9XhbrpFmwBNj52BIgXww37qrpgOWCcSmGFJlyVDf3Zc78w=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

My local swimming pool has stacies with insane asses like this just chilling there with their chad boyfriends.
It was too much suicidefuel.

I had to keep moving and avoid social interaction tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine