[LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, s3-s3 and Deleted member 4671
Ok, well he has probably killed himself already and now he will never be anything ever again. Let's hope eternal darkness and being absolutely nothing was better than living a life for him.
Reading his story im sure it will be a lot better than his life. I wish him the best and bright way.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
life is about much more than just getting pussy brocel, as humans it is our ultimate duty to ascend past worldly desires and conduct ourselves justly for as long as Allah has provided us.
I think he's gone bro too late

Last seen almost an hour ago

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
Reading his story im sure it will be a lot better than his life. I wish him the best and bright way.
I wish him the best too, but it's never easy to deal with someone who does this. Especially considering that he posted on the same forum as you did. It is what it is. May he rest in peace.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Reading all comments above me is really funny. Bunch of 16 yo lil shits who live in western first world countries with opportunities in future, with dinner prepared by mother every evening, who are native whites, some of them "struggle" in life despite being 6'0+ average looking teens and now imagine that they dare to tell 37 yo 5'2 bald broke asian guy whose life was compeletly destroyed and turned in hell by his closest relatives, his youth has been wasted, opportunities taken away, future is as dark and hard as someone can imagine and these teens tell him "Dont do it brooo life is beautiful and short, you can make from it whatever u want" "Dont rope it will get better in future trust me i know life" just lol

Honestly i hope Sergeant will set some age bar and wipe this kindergarten.
But be honest, what do u think should be said?

The reality of my thoughts would not be helpful and there's no way that I could be 100% right so favoring an opinion that could lead to an opportunity, even if 0,01 isn't that wise or empathetic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Vidyacoper, Chadelite and 1 other person
Stfu

Some people are blind and disabled and they are laughing and smiling

While ur bones are a few MMs off and ur saying this shit

Ur ungrateful
What the fuck are u even talking about bro Allah this Allah that I'm not trynna disrespect ur religion but ur words makes it very easy for me to wanna do it

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
"Dont do it brooo life is beautiful and short, you can make from it whatever u want" "Dont rope it will get better in future trust me i know life" just lol

Honestly i hope Sergeant will set some age bar and wipe this kindergarten.
Doesn’t seem like that bad of a message, regardless of your background. Sure it might come over a bit ignorant/insensible but do you suggest they’d rather encourage every truecel to rope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, s3-s3 and RAITEIII
R.I.P op is going to be born as a white aryan chad
“I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.”

All jokes aside. That’s a nice goal, I suppose, but all of those are things you can do in this life, right now, if you’re still alive. You don’t need to be 6-7 PSL to help incels and others ascend, neither do you need to be 6-7 PSL to influence society and stop its hypergamous ways.
Additionally, there is no reincarnation. If you lose all your memories, that’s it. The person you considered yourself is gone.
coep

• +1
Reactions: xefo
don't rope mate

do something crazy before hand
rob a bank, kill someone, rape a model,....

Edit: In minecraft ofc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7079, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
if i would want to opt out, i would go ER and get killed by a cop.
not saying OP should do that, but id rather have done something that matters before fucking off permanently ngl.

R.I.P op is going to be born as a white aryan chad

coep
It’s the undeniable truth, boyo. There is no second life, for any of us.
This is life is all you’ll get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
After this life its heaven or hell

The only logical afterlife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, bossman and s3-s3
Its over, at least he will forget this shit life and have a good next life, even tho his painful memories are gone at least he himself his soul will be happy in the next life

But be honest, what do u think should be said?

The reality of my thoughts would not be helpful and there's no way that I could be 100% right so favoring an opinion that could lead to an opportunity, even if 0,01 isn't that wise or empathetic jfl
At least dont spread this crap how life can be great if you only try to someone who is that deep in shit like him.
Doesn’t seem like that bad of a message, regardless of your background. Sure it might come over a bit ignorant/insensible but do you suggest they’d rather encourage every truecel to rope?
Nobody ever suggested him to rope. Its all his decision which i respect considering how shit life he had. Just dont talk shit. I understand if someone started from similar position to his and achieved smth significant then yeah this person would be in position to give advices.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Pietrosiek and Alexanderr
After this life its heaven or hell

The only logical afterlife
Religion, including heaven or hell is a massive cope.
Religion, is quite frankly, the biggest cope there is. It’s a coping method that’s been developed by humans to cope with life and it’s hardships. Religion conveys this message that regardless of how shitty your life here on earth is, as long as you live in a certain way or by a certain ideology, you’ll be granted eternal life and happiness.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: retard, Ocelot, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
don't rope mate

do something crazy before hand
rob a bank, kill someone, rape a model,....

Edit: In minecraft ofc
i have never understood why people not go full YOLO mode for a while before offing themselves.
there are plenty of things i would want to do that are highly illegal and if im gonna neck myself anyways theres like no reason to not go all out.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7079 and 9 others
Religion, including heaven or hell is a massive cope.
Religion, is quite frankly, the biggest cope there is. It’s a coping method that’s been developed by humans to cope with life and it’s hardships. Religion conveys this message that regardless of how shitty your life here on earth is, as long as you live in a certain way or by a certain ideology, you’ll be granted eternal life and happiness.
Jfl wait and see

Billions of people live a shifty life don't k ow their next meal even

Justice will happen they will go to heaven more than us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 5143, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
i have never understood why people not go full YOLO mode for a while before offing themselves.
there are plenty of things i would want to do that are highly illegal and if im gonna neck myself anyways theres like no reason to not go all out.
Yes, exactly my thinking.
Why care about consequences if you kill yourself anyway.
I would probably go ER on some insta models (in Minecraft) jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I think he's gone bro too late

Last seen almost an hour ago
I just read his story bro, his life was absolutely brutal. I can only hope that his afterlife isn't as bad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and sytyl
This thread is giving me an existential crisis ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Zercic, Deleted member 7240 and 4 others
Rip op damn man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7079, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
At least dont spread this crap how life can be great if you only try to someone who is that deep in shit like him.

Nobody ever suggested him to rope. Its all his decision which i respect considering how shit life he had. Just dont talk shit. I understand if someone started from similar position to his and achieved smth significant then yeah this person would be in position to give advices.
I think it’s more because people just want to help him. They don’t wish to standby and do nothing . Watching by as a man kills himself while you did nothing to help him will usually instill a sense of guilt and regret in people.
Jfl wait and see

Billions of people live a shifty life don't k ow their next meal even

Justice will happen they will go to heaven more than us
Life is inherently unfair. That’s all there is. Not everyone is granted a happy experience here on earth.
There’s no such thing as justice for everyone, it’s all but a cope.

Yes, exactly my thinking.
Why care about consequences if you kill yourself anyway.
I would probably go ER on some insta models (in Minecraft) jfl
on top of that, lets say you go ER and get killed by a cop: that technically is not even suicide.
so hypothetically if hell and heaven exists, you dont necessarily go to hell, quite the opposite actually because it could be considered as dying a martyr.
suicide just makes no sense to me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5891
Its over, at least he will forget this shit life and have a good next life, even tho his painful memories are gone at least he himself his soul will be happy in the next life
Either way the guy that posted here is gone forever in some form

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
We can only speculate, we know nothing until we're dead
very true, but I mean as we knew him. He's gone. In our field of vision as we know it, he's gone forever.

very true, but I mean as we knew him. He's gone. In our field of vision as we know it, he's gone forever.
It's a good thing for him, he was a gigatruecel with no hope of ascending, 37 years of being an truecel and being abused from young is bad enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Mr.cope, puppymaxer and 2 others
For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-ricecel-manifesto-warning-long.164944/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

Special thank you to @Over for your support. I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

It is time. Goodbye fellow brocels. It's been a pleasure.
Holy fuck the day has come. Sad to see you go my nigga but I hope you do reincarnatemaxx as chad. hopefully i didnt get here too late to say my goodbyes

• +1
Reactions: bossman
It's a good thing for him, he was a gigatruecel with no hope of ascending, 37 years of being an truecel and being abused from young is bad enough
It is what it is. No reason to mock him or trivialize the severity of the situation like others were doing, but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MogTheMogger and s3-s3
Holy fuck the day has come. Sad to see you go my nigga but I hope you do reincarnatemaxx as chad. hopefully i didnt get here too late to say my goodbyes
Way too late jfl. He hasn't been seen in over an hour

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and s3-s3
Bro please don’t do it. No matter if you think No ones loves you.
Belive me THERES PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU AND WILL BE TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE IF YOU DID IT!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: MewingJBP, Chadelite, stuckneworleans and 4 others
LIVE MY BROTHER PLEASE

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
It is what it is. No reason to mock him or trivialize the severity of the situation like others were doing, but it is what it is.

Dude, Just thank you. You’re a good person with a good heart

Bro please don’t do it. No matter if you think No ones love. Belive me THERES PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU AND WILL BE TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE IF YOU DID IT!
he's already dead most likely, welcome to psl you'll be seeing much more of these rope threads

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Dude, Just thank you. You’re a good person with a good heart
No I'm not. I just see something fucked up and speak out against it. This should be normal for people, not something that makes them a good person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Warlow and s3-s3
this site is like that filled with autistic failed normies, who should go back to instagram or reddit

Way too late jfl. He hasn't been seen in over an hour
JFL, I told him to tell us when he was going to do it so I can say goodbye before he does it. To think he’s probably rotting in a puddle of his own blood and brain matter rn is kinda sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
he's already dead most likely, welcome to psl you'll be seeing much more of these rope threads

Its the first rope thread I’ve seen. Plus he actually may be dead but I hope he just logged off of this site and think about his life and find happiness

JFL, I told him to tell us when he was going to do it so I can say goodbye before he does it. To think he’s probably rotting in a puddle of his own blood and brain matter rn is kinda sad
Yes and I hope you get to the point where you have to kill yourself too boyo. I wanna say "rest in piss" to you jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, PYT, Chadelite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4671
What the fuck are u even talking about bro Allah this Allah that I'm not trynna disrespect ur religion but ur words makes it very easy for me to wanna do it
Stfu man before Allah makes u homeless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4671 and s3-s3
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
failed normies - normies who are good looking and rot on here, they usually come from reddit
most of the people larping as chads here are failed normies

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
on top of that, lets say you go ER and get killed by a cop: that technically is not even suicide.
so hypothetically if hell and heaven exists, you dont necessarily go to hell, quite the opposite actually because it could be considered as dying a martyr.
suicide just makes no sense to me.
No u go to hell if u do that.

failed normies - normies who are good looking and rot on here, they usually come from reddit
most of the people larping as chads here are failed normies
Yeah but what does that have to do with what I said

Stop shitposting, you fucking scumbags. Fucking disgusting. You are horrid, you pieces of shit.

OP, I'm legitimately sorry. I am sorry your life was horrible. You didn't deserve to be abused or hated. If I could throw away a leg so that you could've lived a happy life I would. I'm sorry. I wish you could be happy. I wish you can pass on and somehow you know that you had worth. You weren't "useless" or a toy for others to abuse. I'm so sorry man

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Ocelot, Gaia262 and 11 others
Stop shitposting, you fucking scumbags. Fucking disgusting. You are horrid, you pieces of shit.

OP, I'm legitimately sorry. I am sorry your life was horrible. You didn't deserve to be abused or hated. If I could throw away a leg so that you could've lived a happy life I would. I'm sorry. I wish you could be happy. I wish you can pass on and somehow you know that you had worth. You weren't "useless" or a toy for others to abuse. I'm so sorry man
sad he thought this was his only option for happiness, goes to show he must’ve gone through a lot of shit. atleast he’ll be at peace now