Last tinder date i had was a complete utter fail

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I went out with a 5'11 cross eyed becky with big tits and ass. She was painfully boring and low IQ, lterally same speech patters with my hs crush who was also painfully dumb and low IQ, conversation with her was pure cringe. On top of that she was also completely uninterested in me and eye contact was meme since her left eye was staring at infinity. I couldnt tell if she was looking for me or not so i suggested we went for a walk.

At some point, i told her i liked her and she responded "Thank you!". JFL, at muh being open muh talking about your feelings muh escalating. If a girl likes you she will make a move or make it clear she wants it. I never had this, no girl i ever went out with was ever down to fuck. And this bitch was cross eyed, how the fuck could she tell im subhuman??? Its not fair.

Date ended, she hugged me, said we should meet again which never happend ofc. I concluded that if a girl is remotely attractive she is gonna reject me cause she got better options always and the fact that i rely on anglemaxxing to even get dates makes it even worse. I gave up, this shit doesnt work. Unless you are super lucky to meet a 1 in a million girl thats attractive and somehow not repulsed by your failos, its completel over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, Joe Rogancel, aleksander and 7 others
I went out with a 5'11 cross eyed becky with big tits and ass. She was painfully boring and low IQ, lterally same speech patters with my hs crush who was also painfully dumb and low IQ, conversation with her was pure cringe. On top of that she was also completely uninterested in me and eye contact was meme since her left eye was staring at infinity. I couldnt tell if she was looking for me or not so i suggested we went for a walk.

At some point, i told her i liked her and she responded "Thank you!". JFL, at muh being open muh talking about your feelings muh escalating. If a girl likes you she will make a move or make it clear she wants it. I never had this, no girl i ever went out with was ever down to fuck. And this bitch was cross eyed, how the fuck could she tell im subhuman??? Its not fair.

Date ended, she hugged me, said we should meet again which never happend ofc. I concluded that if a girl is remotely attractive she is gonna reject me cause she got better options always and the fact that i rely on anglemaxxing to even get dates makes it even worse. I gave up, this shit doesnt work. Unless you are super lucky to meet a 1 in a million girl thats attractive and somehow not repulsed by your failos, its completel over.
post face uglycel

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Mirin postmax

Brutal.

• So Sad
so why did she go on a date with you? Free dinner?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander and InnerVoid
Have had similar experiences. I just go for chubby LTBs/femcels now since they are the only ones that like me and become too scared of rejection.

• So Sad
Have had similar experiences. I just go for chubby LTBs/femcels now since they are the only ones that like me and become too scared of rejection.
i want my mtb+ girl that mogs me!!!!!

post face uglycel
IMG 1723

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Clown Show
So she heightmogged u huh

• So Sad
How about you open wide and let me crack a fat nut down your faggot throat pal? Sound like a plan? What was that — 10 am? Cool, see you then sissy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoundnVision and InnerVoid
im used to it at this point. she also jawmogged, chinmogged and zygomogged me on top of that
feel like i will never get used to it. utter suicide fuel every time it happens

• So Sad

can i see you?

bro u have posted
250 posts in 2 days ur not even trying to improve urself just rotting at this point watch out before u turn into that anthony nigga
more like 8cm

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and kanderior

These are the amount of shits I don't give:

I will fuck you if no one else will bro

• So Sad