late growth spurt

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

anti black
16 right now and 6'1, what are the chances of me growing to 6'7 6'8, what gives me hope is that im lanky with broad shoulders and really long arms (6'6 6'7 wingspan) and legs, i did some research and found something wolff's law, is it worth trying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR and LooksThinker
Kill yourself

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, LooksThinker, niqfan625 and 2 others
About a 50% chance, plus or minus 50%.

the chance is 1,75632% to the value of 100

bonesmash your heels for 2 inches, bonesmash the top of your head for 4 inches, then start mewing so your head grows up 1 inch, then get neck rings and grow 2 inches, then do daily stretches for 1 inch, then also apply volufiline on feet for extra 1 innch, and top of head 1 inch, boom you just grew 10 inches

and now also eat carrots and ice your eye bags for extra 5 inches, then mew vertically for 5 inches.
boom you just grew 20 inches

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
bonesmash your heels for 2 inches, bonesmash the top of your head for 4 inches, then start mewing so your head grows up 1 inch, then get neck rings and grow 2 inches, then do daily stretches for 1 inch, then also apply volufiline on feet for extra 1 innch, and top of head 1 inch, boom you just grew 10 inches

and now also eat carrots and ice your eye bags for extra 5 inches, then mew vertically for 5 inches.
boom you just grew 20 inches
ty now im 53 foot 2 slayer

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR