Late puberty is hell on earth, anyone like me or Do i just have subhuman genes?

C

chris182

Iron
Was 4'9 at 14 jfl, and 4'11 at 15. Didn't get pubes till like late 14 the summer going into 9th grade so basically I looked like a 9 year old my whole 9th grade year (I did have pubes tho, but was just barely starting puberty)

Was shy and quiet too

turned 17 a few days ago and still growing in height cuz my bone age is really delayed + puberty really delayed. I only started to barely get chin hairs this summer. And I still look young for my age, face looks young as well

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Late puberty is the best. You will end up taller. Just make sure you get any kind of growth hormone deficiencies sorted by an endocrinologist .

idek what to do if i did i cba
Sounds like you don't give a fuck, so we won't either.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Late puberty is the best. You will end up taller. Just make sure you get any kind of growth hormone deficiencies sorted by an endocrinologist .

Sounds like you don't give a fuck, so we won't either.
I do give a fuck I've done research about HGH i just don't know how to use it or anything.

Better than no puberty at all

I do give a fuck I've done research about HGH i just don't know how to use it or anything.

Was 4'9 at 14 jfl, and 4'11 at 15. Didn't get pubes till like late 14 the summer going into 9th grade so basically I looked like a 9 year old my whole 9th grade year (I did have pubes tho, but was just barely starting puberty)

Was shy and quiet too

turned 17 a few days ago and still growing in height cuz my bone age is really delayed + puberty really delayed. I only started to barely get chin hairs this summer. And I still look young for my age, face looks young as well
How tall are you now?

you think that's bad?

i hit puberty at 16.5. as in, no voice cracks, no semen production, nothing at all until i was 6 months from turning 17.

it was a horrible experience, but i had racked up a near-adult height by the time i actually hit puberty (5 ft 8), which meant that i could reach a pretty decent height with the resulting growth spurts (6 ft 2). my brothers who hit puberty at a normal age ended up much shorter jfl

• +1
Reactions: chris182
Early puberty cels are the most cursed of all. End up with their existing egos completely crushed by peaking at 5'6 lmao. I genuinrly do not care that you were an abused dog manlet if you grow to 6'0 at 18

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel

Was shy and quiet too

i was 6'2 at 14 how does that make you feel?

• Ugh..
lassebasse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you think that's bad?

i hit puberty at 16.5. as in, no voice cracks, no semen production, nothing at all until i was 6 months from turning 17.

it was a horrible experience, but i had racked up a near-adult height by the time i actually hit puberty (5 ft 8), which meant that i could reach a pretty decent height with the resulting growth spurts (6 ft 2). my brothers who hit puberty at a normal age ended up much shorter jfl
dam that's horrible bro sorry. Atleast you ended up tall bro.

Did you actually start to grow pubic hair at 16.5? Or was it slightly before?

Last edited:
dam that's horrible bro sorry. Atleast you ended up tall bro.

Did you actually start to grow pubic hair at 16.5? Or was it slightly before?
it was before. i also had a slight moustache before then, jfl

• +1
eu não entendi umI didn't understand some things
foi antes. eu também tinha um bigode leve antes disso, jfl
Você nãoI didn't understand some things, when you masturbate nothing comes out?, I think I also have delayed puberty, but the only reason for that is that I'm starting to have armpit hair now, and since When I was 12 years old, I didn't grow more than 1-2 inches, nowadays I'm 1.65 16 years and 9 months old, at 12 I was 1.50, all my friends have grown and I'm in this shit