latino chad-rone says be nice to WOMEN BONE-CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
while agree with most of the things he says, him telling men to be nice to women is cope a little, i believe you should be respectful and give back the same energy you recieve. Being nice will just get men being played as suckas and we have mating data to show this. Suck and fuck chad/tyrone then play the so called nice men like suckas. In chad/tyrones they can afford to be nice, because the women have already decided to fuck them and not play them like suckas.

He brings up women are not gonna deal with men who are not nice to them, which is false because women deal with those men not because their nice but because they sexually desire them. Women suck and fuck men they hate and complain about all the time , same with men sleeping with women.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lynxress, Blackgymmax, bedes and 2 others
Basically the point here is that personality is moot and looks are life. Bone chilling indeed.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Basically the point here is that personality is moot and looks are life. Bone chilling indeed.
You think if taylor swift says she hates you and your a jack-ass, and then calls you 2 hours later to come fuck her brains out, a man is gonna say taylor is toxic her perosnally is bad i better leave this one alone, she migtht write a song about me and say bad things.

I literally had a male cousin who is jacked in shape say, he was dating a girl but a school teacher that works across the street from hes job passed him her number and was sending pics of her in bikinis in sexy poses asking him to come over to fuck. My cousin said the women he was dating is a good girl, and hes gonna leave the teacher alone, two weeks later he tells me he began to fuck the teacher and shows me pics of him and her. So basically he felt bad so he let the so called good women go as he didn't want be in a relationship with her while fucking the teacher. Guess what the so called good girl would still invite him over to fuck and cook him food even after they broke up. I tell folks this nice guy shit IS BS talk, never treat women NICE, treat them with the same level of energy they give you.

Last edited:
expecting these kinds of people to be self aware is ridiculous

glad you posted im wathcing all hes videos. addictive.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
You think if taylor swift says she hates you and your a jack-ass, and then calls you 2 hours later to come fuck her brains out, a man is gonna say taylor is toxic her perosnally is bad i better leave this one alone, she migtht write a song about me and say bad things.
that's just because male sex drive is higher than women which is why we often do not decline sex but rather relationships with women

white women hate latinas

while agree with most of the things he says, him telling men to be nice to women is cope a little, i believe you should be respectful and give back the same energy you recieve. Being nice will just get men being played as suckas and we have mating data to show this. Suck and fuck chad/tyrone then play the so called nice men like suckas. In chad/tyrones they can afford to be nice, because the women have already decided to fuck them and not play them like suckas.

He brings up women are not gonna deal with men who are not nice to them, which is false because women deal with those men not because their nice but because they sexually desire them. Women suck and fuck men they hate and complain about all the time , same with men sleeping with women.

Gigs moggggger