Leanmax and body transformation

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Gym is the church of looksmaxxing you should pray everyday. Although he still looks ugly but his jaw looks way better.
RDT 20230830 2001393441137879591510283

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CharlieHarper, yayatourer, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and 5.5psl
From its over to it never began

At least he gets butt slaps from his gym bros

• So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
what an ugly chin(k)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and tom69
Not to sound narcy cause Ik I’m an ugly nigha and chit innit but I mog him an chit

And that’s me at my ugliest

Look at my reascent 1 day tinder experiment
D6FD0197 EFC8 4E28 95BE 6FD75D6C0452
88E675B9 75A2 4EEB 9853 A853A67C410B

And these girls were texting me first an chit thirsty as fuck

If u niggas gonna make fun of me at least use my looksmaxed pics innit

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
That’s what these guys do tho they use old pictures of me from when I first joined litterally that’s proof that my looksmax worked

When these dirty subhumans can’t even post a new pic of me they have to hunt down year old pics like that’s what I look like now

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Not to sound narcy cause Ik I’m an ugly nigha and chit innit but I mog him an chit

And that’s me at my ugliest

Look at my reascent 1 day tinder experiment
View attachment 2408038View attachment 2408039

And these girls were texting me first an chit thirsty as fuck

If u niggas gonna make fun of me at least use my looksmaxed pics innit
Im not hating on you but on the fact that why would you put down others as everyone has their starting point ?
He has ascended way too much from his before still the hate ,why ? You too looked ugly af in those pics and a literal pedo do you feel good if those pics keep on resurfacing again and again ?

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Im not hating on you but on the fact that why would you put down others as everyone has their starting point ?
He has ascended way too much from his before still the hate ,why ? You too looked ugly af in those pics and a literal pedo do you feel good if those pics keep on resurfacing again and again ?
Truth is he still is low appeal

If u have more pics of him make a tinder experiment and I bet u 50 rep points that nigga will get less than 2 likes in a day

his frame looks awesome aesthetically he has been blessed with amazing genes, his face has also improved i think with good hardmaxxing he could look really awesome

Truth is he still is low appeal

If u have more pics of him make a tinder experiment and I bet u 50 rep points that nigga will get less than 2 likes in a day
Ik he is still ugly and I have mentioned it as well but he is 10000x better than before with a top 1 percentile body
If he has improved this much , he can improve further too
And with his body halo he can get decent likes

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Ik he is still ugly and I have mentioned it as well but he is 10000x better than before with a top 1 percentile body
If he has improved this much , he can improve further too
And with his body halo he can get decent likes
No body for ur subhuman

This gymmax shit is mostly cope I tried with multiple girls they all tell me gym is Bulshit

Even my stepmother who is a ex model since my dad is a German chad told me gym doesn’t compensate for ur ugly face

His smv is like not even a whole point higher

No body for ur subhuman

This gymmax shit is mostly cope I tried with multiple girls they all tell me gym is Bulshit

Even my stepmother who is a ex model since my dad is a German chad told me gym doesn’t compensate for ur ugly face

His smv is like not even a whole point higher
At least he is a confident subhuman now

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nice leanmaxxing but he still holds a lot of fat on the legs. He needs an otoplasty as well.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius