ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Literal torture, physical and psycological pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_darktriad000, efidescontinuado, Trilogy and 3 others
You are already lean enough man.

Every guy doesn't have to be 10% bodyfat to look his peak all around.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy and ConfusedBolivian
Maybe you can shed water.

Sometimes you think it is fat but water weight is confused with fat when roiding/testmaxxing a lot.

Try drymaxxing.

Anavar, aspirin, DHT or etc.

You are already lean enough man.

Every guy doesn't have to be 10% bodyfat to look his peak all around.
Not lean enough tbh
Screenshot 20240320 141314 comandroidgallery3d

You liked my comment about how people should always bulk first then cut after. You’re deciding to lean out first? I don’t even understand bhai.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Maybe you can shed water.

Sometimes you think it is fat but water weight is confused with fat when roiding/testmaxxing a lot.

Try drymaxxing.

Anavar, aspirin, DHT or etc.
I am already using low dose wisntrol for that manner, it is fat, i need to loose 5kgs more

Yeah man, I want to eat pizza but I can't and its affecting me mentally. Today some people at the gym annoyed me and I accidentally unzipped my pants and urinated all over there faces.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and ConfusedBolivian
You liked my comment about how people should always bulk first then cut after. You’re deciding to lean out first? I don’t even understand bhai.
Yes bhai bcs i am fat, i dont want to bulk into a massive 30% fat ogre, also i dont have the money for the bulking roids i wamt to get so rn i am leanmaxxing on test and 10 mg winstrol daily until i get money to bulk with test equipoise and deca

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and TechnoBoss
Yeah man, I want to eat pizza but I can't and its affecting me mentally. Today some people at the gym annoyed me and I accidentally unzipped my pants and urinated all over there faces.
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Yes bhai bcs i am fat, i dont want to bulk into a massive 30% fat ogre, also i dont have the money for the bulking roids i wamt to get so rn i am leanmaxxing on test and 10 mg winstrol daily until i get money to bulk with test equipoise and deca
Fair enough but you can always do a clean bulk. But without money for bulking roids I understand. Makes sense.

• +1
I alresdy bulked up, from 76kgs to 103kgs, now i am at 98kgs i need to be 90-93kgs lean now to start my 2nd bulk

why leanmax when you should be arnoldmaxxing bro

Fair enough but you can always do a clean bulk. But without money for bulking roids I understand. Makes sense.
Now i could bulk with test only but that would give half way results, i really need that deca and equipoise

alright ill check it out later.
I am way toi fat to properly bulk, also i need more money to buy the bulking steroids

I alresdy bulked up, from 76kgs to 103kgs, now i am at 98kgs i need to be 90-93kgs lean now to start my 2nd bulk
Bruh I'm 61kg at 6ft.
The weight difference is massive, I wish we could have a friendly fight, it would be very fun.

• Love it
Bruh I'm 61kg at 6ft.
The weight difference is massive, I wish we could have a friendly fight, it would be very fun.
Hahah that would be interesting, also leanmaxxing is way harder on roids bcs i feel more hungry on roids then natty.
Roids have hunger and cravings as a side effect

• +1
Hahah that would be interesting, also leanmaxxing is way harder on roids bcs i feel more hungry on roids then natty.
Screenshot 20240320 225958 comopenaichatgpt

• +1
True, good luck with that.
Btw what's your experience with drinking raw milk? I've been doing it for a month now drinking half a liter almost every day.
No side effects so far but what benefits should I expect?

• +1
It's just boring and makes the day go by slower

• +1
True, good luck with that.
Btw what's your experience with drinking raw milk? I've been doing it for a month now drinking half a liter almost every day.
No side effects so far but what benefits should I expect?
It is just food with alot of nutrients, there are no side effects only benefits

• +1
leanmaxxing is easy and natural for me bc i have no appetite and a fast metabolism

But I'm a twink at 130lb and struggle to gain weight

leanmaxxing is easy and natural for me bc i have no appetite and a fast metabolism

But I'm a twink at 130lb and struggle to gain weight
It ws easy for me when i was natty, now on roids i am hungry af