Leanmaxxing is cope under these circumstances

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
1. Recessed maxilla

Leanmaxxing while having a recessed maxilla will only strip the fat away around that area and show off the death tier naso folds and undereye support

2. Fucked up orbitals long orbitals, recessed, etc

Leanmaxxing will strip the fat along the eye and will give a hollow scary look to eyes if your have fucked orbitals

3. Little to no muscle mass

This is water, why leanmaxx when you're just going to look like an orphan?

The best advice is to leanmaxx only if you're planning to fix some of those failos, otherwise leanmaxxing won't help you and may even looksmin you

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, mug, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I'm lean and have both these things.

What realistic surgery can fix them (don't say lefort 3).
orbital implants and u can do clenching and thumb pulling for lower if u want to cope without lefort

1. Recessed maxilla

Leanmaxxing while having a recessed maxilla will only strip the fat away around that area and show off the death tier naso folds and undereye support

2. Fucked up orbitals long orbitals, recessed, etc

Leanmaxxing will strip the fat along the eye and will give a hollow scary look to eyes if your have fucked orbitals

3. Little to no muscle mass

This is water, why leanmaxx when you're just going to look like an orphan?

The best advice is to leanmaxx only if you're planning to fix some of those failos, otherwise leanmaxxing won't help you and may even looksmin you
Also pencil neck and no ramus

Also pencil neck and no ramus
pencil neck goes in the lack of muscles category

i would rather be leanmaxxed with no ramus then have a ramus covered in fat

Lifefuel tbh i need to lose fat on my orbitals

orbital implants and u can do clenching and thumb pulling for lower if u want to cope without lefort
I do clenching, but that's for my narrow jaw and my current cope is mewing. After saving a lot of money bimax / lefort 1 could be feasible, but lefort 3 is highly risky and reserved for only super extreme cases, so that's why I put "(don't say lefort 3)".

cope

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel let me cope in peace pls. Leanmaxxing is my ONLY hope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
What are you trying to achieve by doing so?
Leaner more defined face+abs tired being a skinnyfat cuck. I was receiving attention at 16% but invisible rn at 22%

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
I look like an ogre but leanmaxxing could help I reckon. I need to gymcel but it's hard.
I don't understand you have more than 10000 posts and you havent fully leanmaxxed/softmaxxed? I also lack discipline so I can't really talk but still bro... keep grinding , keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!

I don't understand you have more than 10000 posts and you havent fully leanmaxxed/softmaxxed? I also lack discipline so I can't really talk but still bro... keep grinding , keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!
The only surgeries that are worth doing are cantho and bimax but cantho is a bit useless since it will only fix my eye asymmetry and bimax, welp, it would 10 years to complete since you need to have braces for a long time and before that I would need to get teeth implants since I have 6 missing teeth. It's ober.

• +1
The only surgeries that are worth doing are cantho and bimax but cantho is a bit useless since it will only fix my eye asymmetry and bimax, welp, it would 10 years to complete since you need to have braces for a long time and before that I would need to get teeth implants since I have 6 missing teeth. It's ober.
same I need bimax badly to fix recessed midface +mse. I got cucked by wisdom teeth extractions over aswell

• JFL
I can confirm this shit, i leanmaxxed having a recessed maxila and lost all the fat that made me look good. Then I went with horrrible naso folds and look like 35 being 27. I had to try with fillers and sculptra treatment to regaing the fat on my face. Also tret made my skin thinner wich made it worse lol