LEANMAXXING - My albuterol and SR-9011 have arrived

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
Title.

SR will probably turn out as some goof shit because it has no bioavailability without injecting, but I will still try my chance with sublingual. Made a few bucks with shitcoin plays (@eduardkoopman) so threw it there idc.

Albuterol is the small cute cousin of clenbuterol and seems to have a much better safety profile.

To me, staying in the deficit and not pigging out are easy, so I am not necessarily looking to increase my TDEE through clen etc. My issue is that dreadful brain fog I get while being on calorie deficit. I do brain-intensive shit at work and cannot afford to be a zombie functioning at 50%. Modafinil 200mg solves this by 60% and hopefully albuterol will give that remaining oomph.

My plan is to take SR 2 times per day at 10mg (one in the morning, one pre-workout), and albuterol at 4mg, 3 times per day. I do weights for 45 mins and then approximately 50mins of moderate intensity cardio.

Any other suggestions for leanmaxxing?

@Gandy @andy9432 @Tallooksmaxxer @HimmyButler @Jacob Hate

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and 5.5psl
Title.

SR will probably turn out as some goof shit because it has no bioavailability without injecting, but I will still try my chance with sublingual. Made a few bucks with shitcoin plays (@eduardkoopman) so threw it there idc.

Albuterol is the small cute cousin of clenbuterol and seems to have a much better safety profile.

To me, staying in the deficit and not pigging out are easy, so I am not necessarily looking to increase my TDEE through clen etc. My issue is that dreadful brain fog I get while being on calorie deficit. I do brain-intensive shit at work and cannot afford to be a zombie functioning at 50%. Modafinil 200mg solves this by 60% and hopefully albuterol will give that remaining oomph.

My plan is to take SR 2 times per day at 10mg (one in the morning, one pre-workout), and albuterol at 4mg, 3 times per day. I do weights for 45 mins and then approximately 50mins of moderate intensity cardio.

Any other suggestions for leanmaxxing?

@Gandy @andy9432 @Tallooksmaxxer @HimmyButler @Jacob Hate
whhat is this for

ECA is a good alternative to Clen and is extremely cheap + should help with your lathargy.

• +1
Reactions: igbekele007
ECA is a good alternative to Clen and is extremely cheap + should help with your lathargy.
i have stomach issues and caffeine aggravate that shit. looked into ephedrine but albuterol seemed like a better option tbh

The best way to get lean is to eat constantly many meals of extremely high protein low fat low carb throughout the day and be high testosterone. Eat high calorie meals of just protein. Don't eat less. Eat a ton of food it's just all protein, this is to maintain muscle.

The protein will make you burn fat because it cost more energy to digest than the actual calories in the protein and you aren't eating any carbs to replenish that energy.

Starving yourself, and using stimulants, will result in a very small, weak looking skinnyfat physique.

• Woah
Do clen like a real man.

• Hmm...