Leanmaxxing opened my blue pill eyes..

Darklord

Darklord

Ernest khalimov was my student
I was 92 kg the first year of my college...dropped to .86 the 2nd last semester..and now lost 12 kg from January this year to June and I am 74 kg now...I am trying to get to 65kg and would start muscle maxxing then...but the point is people treat you very differently when you are lean....I haven't met my friends since the last 6 months due to lockdown but my own parents treat me very differently... including my sister who just plainly used to tell me to gtfo when I was fat.. looksmaxxing is eye opener...people in general ..the storekeepers are respectfull and store lady asks me how shecan help me.... It's really eye opening to see that the most superficial aspect of life (looks) is actually the one that changes people and their behaviour towards you....it's not your IQ or money...but simply how u look..I would like to add that I still have a long way to go tho..my journey in looksmaxxing is not over.. Screenshot 20200609 150334 03

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Zdeweilx, MortusX and 7 others
Nothing matters in life until u are sub 12% bf

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SubhumanCurrycel, Pillarman and 11 others
don't loose weight anymore you look like aids patient
Male Aids patient in a ho 007

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vista, Baldingman1998, MortusX and 13 others
Screenshot_20200609-150334-03.jpeg
Darklord · Jun 10, 2020 at 8:47 PM

I was 92 kg the first year of my college...dropped to .86 the 2nd last semester..and now lost 12 kg from January this year to June and I am 74 kg now...I am trying to get to 65kg and would start muscle maxxing then...but the point is people treat you very differently when you are lean....I haven't met my friends since the last 6 months due to lockdown but my own parents treat me very differently... including my sister who just plainly used to tell me to gtfo when I was fat.. looksmaxxing is eye opener...people in general ..the storekeepers are respectfull and store lady asks me how shecan help me.... It's really eye opening to see that the most superficial aspect of life (looks) is actually the one that changes people and their behaviour towards you....it's not your IQ or money...but simply how u look..I would like to add that I still have a long way to go tho..my journey in looksmaxxing is not over..View attachment 455515
Good work. Height? Torso length?

Nah he is skinny fat. It’s lack of muscle that’s the problem.
Exactly skinnyfat is a hormonal problem that can only be solved in 2 steps...loosing all bodyfat by getting to 10-14% bf ..and then building lean muscles...that's how you do it... skinnyfat people have naturally low testosterone....I have a squarish jaw but a very unmanly face...with little to no definition....let's see where does my looksmaxxing takes me ultimately.👍

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Good work. Height? Torso length?
I have quite a lengthy torso... haven't measured it but looks pretty long...I am 5'10..179 cm barefeet .

i can relate and it is fucking true

Exactly skinnyfat is a hormonal problem that can only be solved in 2 steps...loosing all bodyfat by getting to 10-14% bf ..and then building lean muscles...that's how you do it... skinnyfat people have naturally low testosterone....I have a squarish jaw but a very unmanly face...with little to no definition....let's see where does my looksmaxxing takes me ultimately.👍
Yes working out as a fat ass is a mistake.
Heart and especially joints/backbone suffer when you are fat... for those who run.

How tall are you op ?

I experienced the same bro.

Was fat during adolescence, then at the end lost weight and became a chadlite in my class.
I acted the same but people were way more nice to me, that was my first blackpill. You probably have decent bones and fhwr now, that a bonus.

I have to warn you though, during your first time being lean you will probably see yourself bigger as you really are.
Make no mistake, as we see on the photo now you are skinny, you might think that you still have a bit much fat and need to loose few kg but you are really fine now.
Keep the same body fat and build muscle now. The halo effect will be even stronger you'll see.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Yes working out as a fat ass is a mistake.
Heart and especially joints/backbone suffer when you are fat... for those who run.

Total bullshit

its all in ur mind

I experienced the same bro.

Was fat during adolescence, then at the end lost weight and became a chadlite in my class.
I acted the same but people were way more nice to me, that was my first blackpill. You probably have decent bones and fhwr now, that a bonus.

I have to warn you though, during your first time being lean you will probably see yourself bigger as you really are.
Make no mistake, as we see on the photo now you are skinny, you might think that you still have a bit much fat and need to loose few kg but you are really fine now.
Keep the same body fat and build muscle now. The halo effect will be even stronger you'll see.
true everyone around me thinks i have a mental problem because i want to still lose 2kg more but i only want 12% :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Baldingman1998
no leanness for my face

Most male models are below 10% bodyfat. Get lean, but implement a solid workout regimen, and focus on getting as much protein as possible. You want to build a solid foundation of muscle before you cut, otherwise, you'll look anorexic.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Darklord
I was 92 kg the first year of my college...dropped to .86 the 2nd last semester..and now lost 12 kg from January this year to June and I am 74 kg now...I am trying to get to 65kg and would start muscle maxxing then...but the point is people treat you very differently when you are lean....I haven't met my friends since the last 6 months due to lockdown but my own parents treat me very differently... including my sister who just plainly used to tell me to gtfo when I was fat.. looksmaxxing is eye opener...people in general ..the storekeepers are respectfull and store lady asks me how shecan help me.... It's really eye opening to see that the most superficial aspect of life (looks) is actually the one that changes people and their behaviour towards you....it's not your IQ or money...but simply how u look..I would like to add that I still have a long way to go tho..my journey in looksmaxxing is not over..View attachment 455515
But how come u have no muscle? As a BBC it is generally easy for u to get muscles so I am guessing u cut so extremely that your muscle all got eaten up.

What was your cutting diet?

But how come u have no muscle? As a BBC it is generally easy for u to get muscles so I am guessing u cut so extremely that your muscle all got eaten up.

Actually I was skinny fat(low testosterone) ...so when I became fat I actually had no muscle and I looked worse....so now I have to extremely skinny (I take a low carb diet,high protein diet) ..and then I would have to lean bulk.. while adding calories in surplus...all from protein....so that's there.👍

Actually I was skinny fat(low testosterone) ...so when I became fat I actually had no muscle and I looked worse....so now I have to extremely skinny (I take a low carb diet,high protein diet) ..and then I would have to lean bulk.. while adding calories in surplus...all from protein....so that's there.👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back