Leanmaxxing ou nada mais, ou você faz isso, ou Its over

N

noobmaxxing24

Iron
In August 2023 I discovered Blackpill, however, unlike you, I didn't participate in online forums debating how it all ended, I just tried something, discovered leanmaxxing and did that for a while. Quite a lot, I spent September, October and November climbing. I ate between 1100 and 800 calories every other day, and I was very motivated, the results were showing, I finally had girls. The problem is that I think I was never meant to be there, my body seems to accumulate all the fat from my face, so I have to have 10-12% body fat, it's very brutal, it turns out that during the parties in December, I had a message and I gained all the weight again, now I'm a little thinner, but it's very difficult, I'm eating 1100 calories every day with no motivation to do anything, the only thing I do is watch movies and slowly wait for the results, I hope resist, it's either that, or it's death, the question now is not if you get results, it's the price to pay, it's very high, but either I do it, or I restrain myself from being subhuman, it's incredible, a few kilos of Fat takes you from sub-celebrity to invisible. If you don't have a limit, stick with it please, all the food you want to eat will make you fat, it will be much worse to believe, you will be unmotivated to go back, each day will be immensely long and the anxiety for the result will destroy you. it inside. I hope to be soft maxxs soon and get back some of the normies I had sex with in my heyday. Thanks for the good maxxing everyone.

Dnr I'm happy for you or sorry for your loss

In August 2023 I discovered Blackpill, however, unlike you, I didn't participate in online forums debating how it all ended, I just tried something, discovered leanmaxxing and did that for a while. Quite a lot, I spent September, October and November climbing. I ate between 1100 and 800 calories every other day, and I was very motivated, the results were showing, I finally had girls. The problem is that I think I was never meant to be there, my body seems to accumulate all the fat from my face, so I have to have 10-12% body fat, it's very brutal, it turns out that during the parties in December, I had a message and I gained all the weight again, now I'm a little thinner, but it's very difficult, I'm eating 1100 calories every day with no motivation to do anything, the only thing I do is watch movies and slowly wait for the results, I hope resist, it's either that, or it's death, the question now is not if you get results, it's the price to pay, it's very high, but either I do it, or I restrain myself from being subhuman, it's incredible, a few kilos of Fat takes you from sub-celebrity to invisible. If you don't have a limit, stick with it please, all the food you want to eat will make you fat, it will be much worse to believe, you will be unmotivated to go back, each day will be immensely long and the anxiety for the result will destroy you. it inside. I hope to be soft maxxs soon and get back some of the normies I had sex with in my heyday. Thanks for the good maxxing everyone.
Caralho manito