Leanmaxxing

shieldzz

shieldzz

sometimes i wish i would pay someeone to kidnap me and get me locked somewhere 30 days with only water so i can leanmaxx for sure

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 32973
What is hard about simply cutting without starving yourself or suffering? of course i understand starving because it is also awesome fast and effective i myself have used 30 day fasts but if you can't handle starving try with 300 calorie less balance of your calories

just drink coffee and smoke to suppress hunger, if ur already that desperate

sometimes i wish i would pay someeone to kidnap me and get me locked somewhere 30 days with only water so i can leanmaxx for sure
just a commit a crime u wont want to eat the slop there for ur own health anyway

If you are low inhibition enough to go to prison or jail, you are low inhibition enough to either eat DNP+an ECA stack, or clenbuterol+green tea extract (or clen+ECA)

Both of those cheat codes will let you burn an extra 300-500kcal daily with zero effort on your behalf, DNP will obviously be more effective but is a bit harder to find.

If you eat at maintenance calories while consuming those supplements, it's impossible not to shed 1lb of body fat every single week.

If you don't want to spend a single cent, then just walk for 1 hour daily and eat at maintenance without cutting out any foods. You will still be in a 300kcal deficit.

As much as I do like the occassional cardio, I sure do like the option of simply taking one or two pills and having the exact same thermogenic effect with 0 effort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx