masturbating in the school bathroom

yen

yen

fatcel
This literally happened 30 minutes ago and I'm too embarrassed to even speak.

I went to the bathroom because I was feeling very hot and bothered and I decided, why not masturbate in there? We have locks in the stalls and I was positive I wouldn't be caught.

Fast forward to my hormonal ass disinfecting everything in the stall and starting to hump the toilet (wasn't much I could do and my pre-nut brain was as dumb as ever so that was the only thing I thought of). My back was facing the door and I couldn't see and didn't care; I knew I had locked the door.

Before I could cum, the female school janitor opened the fucking door SOMEHOW and saw me, legs sprawled on the ground and me humping the fucking lid.

I. WAS. MORTIFIED. How the fuck did she open the door? It was locked and it couldn't open that easily. Was she a fucking mutant?

She was staring at me and I had to think fast so I pretended that I was sick and I fell over the toilet.

She just said "okay, just do your thing" and went to clean the next bathroom stall.

Thankfully there were no other girls in the bathroom but the janitor looked so dissappointed and I just wanted to crawl in somewhere and die.

TL;DR: was masturbating in the stall, fem hulk janitor forced the door open and caught me then we both left mortified.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, flippasav, Lokki and 8 others
they have definitely seen way worse, she’s a janitor

dont worry, she’s probably seen this exact situation before

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and rhinoplasty
yeahhh i have thoughts about it but never do it because my aspie brain scrolls through tiktok and forgets

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, slavicpsycho, yen and 1 other person
I usually skip this part

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, mike21, yen and 1 other person
Bhai are you serious

Ova if janutr dint help÷# u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, asdvek, Jova and 2 others
Why not masturbate normally.. why the fuck you gott hump some toilet :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and mike21

I went to the bathroom because I was feeling very hot and bothered and I decided, why not masturbate in there? We have locks in the stalls and I was positive I wouldn't be caught.

Fast forward to my hormonal ass disinfecting everything in the stall and starting to hump the toilet (wasn't much I could do and my pre-nut brain was as dumb as ever so that was the only thing I thought of). My back was facing the door and I couldn't see and didn't care; I knew I had locked the door.

Before I could cum, the female school janitor opened the fucking door SOMEHOW and saw me, legs sprawled on the ground and me humping the fucking lid.

I. WAS. MORTIFIED. How the fuck did she open the door? It was locked and it couldn't open that easily. Was she a fucking mutant?

She was staring at me and I had to think fast so I pretended that I was sick and I fell over the toilet.

She just said "okay, just do your thing" and went to clean the next bathroom stall.

Thankfully there were no other girls in the bathroom but the janitor looked so dissappointed and I just wanted to crawl in somewhere and die.

TL;DR: was masturbating in the stall, fem hulk janitor forced the door open and caught me then we both left mortified.
"Just do your thing" jfl,its def not the first time this happened to her

Tales from @asdvek schizoid mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and asdvek
Tales from @asdvek schizoid mind
bhai even I wouldn't do this jfl. humping the dirty ahh toilet lid? wtf is that. in our school they pee on the toilet lid or the floors. or they pee on the flushing toilet button so we can't flush the toilet that's why none of the toilets are flushed and dirty af. my school toilets are dirty af. there are no toilet paper either they waste it on the toilet or something but idc because i dont shit in school toilets. i wipe my pp on the school walls.

• JFL
Reactions: gigell

Over, so addicted you need to do it in school

Not saying I havent masturbated in class while looking at a girls ass but oh well

But why? lmao