(LEANMAXXING)

svn

svn

Iron
How does a person become so lean? There are many solutions to this, some might even say “Unhealthy” , but I say “Worth it.”

- Metabolism. Metabolism plays a large role. If you have a small metabolism, then you’re bound to gain more weight, but if you have a fast metabolism it’s much easier to not gain weight. Green tea however boost the metabolism.

The reason people are so fat is because they eat poison. Chips, Sodas, Cakes, Fast food, are all killing your metabolism. If you don’t brush your teeth for a month your teeth will be ruined. Why? Because of all the things you are eating. Do you think that your ancestors had to brush their teeth? Probably not since they were eating better food than you are.

A good way to cleanse your body is to fast. Fasting is great for your body and anyone who disagrees just can’t handle a day without food.

- Water. Drinking 3L everyday can help lose fat around the body. If you’re too lazy to workout just walk.

- Gym. The Gym is a great way for you to focus your energy in building your body instead of other meaningless activities. You can build muscle, and lose fat. The feeling after the Gym is truly rewarding.

- Facial exercises. It’s recommended that you chew MASTIC GUM , or use a GUA SHA to make your face appear slimmer. Hard gums such as FALIM GUM encourage movement within the jaw and helps expose the jawline.

It is recommended that you start nose-breathing as mouth-breathing sets back your jaw, and can ruin your face overall.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get lean super fast? A skeleton build is what i’m looking for.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, j05 and Debetro
How does a person become so lean? There are many solutions to this, some might even say “Unhealthy” , but I say “Worth it.”

- Metabolism. Metabolism plays a large role. If you have a small metabolism, then you’re bound to gain more weight, but if you have a fast metabolism it’s much easier to not gain weight. Green tea however boost the metabolism.

The reason people are so fat is because they eat poison. Chips, Sodas, Cakes, Fast food, are all killing your metabolism. If you don’t brush your teeth for a month your teeth will be ruined. Why? Because of all the things you are eating. Do you think that your ancestors had to brush their teeth? Probably not since they were eating better food than you are.

A good way to cleanse your body is to fast. Fasting is great for your body and anyone who disagrees just can’t handle a day without food.

- Water. Drinking 3L everyday can help lose fat around the body. If you’re too lazy to workout just walk.

- Gym. The Gym is a great way for you to focus your energy in building your body instead of other meaningless activities. You can build muscle, and lose fat. The feeling after the Gym is truly rewarding.

- Facial exercises. It’s recommended that you chew MASTIC GUM , or use a GUA SHA to make your face appear slimmer. Hard gums such as FALIM GUM encourage movement within the jaw and helps expose the jawline.

It is recommended that you start nose-breathing as mouth-breathing sets back your jaw, and can ruin your face overall.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get lean super fast? A skeleton build is what i’m looking for.
Yeah in my experience, leanmaxxing is better than being on a bulk while going gym

just eat less

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, datboijj and Allornothing
After crazy bulk and non stop eat and gaining fat without training i become so lean

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
"Use a gua sha" bro fell for the tiktok dropshippers mostly good advice otherwise

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Spiritualcell
"Use a gua sha" bro fell for the tiktok dropshippers mostly good advice otherwise
It’s used for draining the water out your face, similar to using ice to debloat the face.

. You can build muscle, and lose fat. The feeling after the Gym is truly rewarding.

I lost fat (went from like 18% bodyfat to 10% bodyfat), and gained some muscle mass. Took me 1 year gym though.
Diet was callories deficit, with alot of protein in the diet split between carbs/ fat/protein.
Now for 2nd year, i don't have to focus anymore on fat loss, so maybe the muscle building speed will be better or equal for year 2, i hope

Pics for reference.

Why do u want a skeleton build?

Screenshot 20231216 060424 Video Player

I agree. But if you dirty bulk you gain unnecessary fat
Primal morecfat

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell