Learn how to fight if you feel "dominated" and emasculated when men heightmog you

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
The basis of height and mass being a defining feature of male attractiveness, and heightmogging/sizemogging a major source of insecurity for a lot of men, is the implications it has for physical dominance. In primitive times, where we evolved, a man of larger physical size had higher chances of being able to restrain you, make you his bitch or kill you. Hence men instinctively feel intimidation and respect for bigger men, and women attraction for them (cause a dangerous man can protect them). That's all it comes down to, bigger size=more dangerous and capable of dominating/influencing the men around you, and thus protecting women.

However, while mass and size play a cental role in men's assessment of how potentially dangerous another man is, so does his ability to actually be dangerous, aka knowing martial arts. Especially now in our more civilized times; every man in the stone ages was probably capable of hand-to-hand combat or they died, hence size being the main difference-maker, but now where even TikTok fitnesmaxxed Chads are soft oversocialized soyboys, its importance is greater than ever.

Look at Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather: 5'10 and 5'7 respectively but no one would dare fuck with them. Especially Tyson who was known as a violent and impulsive man in his youth; even now as an aging laid-back stoner he instills instictive fear and respect in any room he walks in cause of the implicit threat of violence he carries. Floyd Mayweather is a proper manlet but he has the SMV of a tall buff rapper because he's known as one of the greatest boxers ever (he's literally known as a woman beater, got women to stay in abusive relationships with him and he still gets plenty of chicks). Andrew Tate, a pretty ugly guy with a height not considered that impressive here (6'1) is also seen as dominant by a lot of people due to his kickboxing skills.

The only counter-example I can think of is 5'8 Connor McGregor, who even with his fighting abilities is simply comical. Even though I logically know he could kick my ass I just can't imagine myself taking him seriously as a physically dominant man, and I can imagine normies laughing if they see a photo of him next to a man that heightmogs him. But in this case I think his jestermaxxing probably plays a role. And even then he still has a hot loyal wife who has been with him and supported him since he was a nobody, and tolerates his cheating and antics to this day (but whatever this isn't a whitepill/life fuel post). Plus he's still a womanizer.

I'm not saying it will magically turn you into David Gandy, completely eliminate the negative impact of people's perception of you if you're manlet, or give women the same instictive feeling they get when they look at a tall muscular Chad, but being known as a trained fighter who could beat up the average man and who carries the implicit threat that if you push him too far he can easily physicially dominate you will definitely lessen the impact of a smaller size, increase your SMV, confidence and men's respect towards you.

The catch is that it needs to be known you're a fighter. Unlike muscles or height it's not something your physical appearance can signal; it has to be known in your social circles, your dating app profile needs to have photos of you sparring, stuff like that. It also probably won't help you if you're just walking down the street or in clubs where all you have is your physical appearance and maybe some visual markers of status like being sitting at a VIP table with hot women etc.

Also, past a certain size difference fighting skills don't matter anymore, e.g. look at McGregor sparring Hafthor Bjornsson, but it takes a huge one (1 whole foot in that case), and if you encounter a man bigger than you who knows how to fight (e.g. someone like Jon Jones, 6'4 UFC champion violent dark triad beast) you're shit out of luck, but men like that are very rare. Also, not all martial arts are equal, don't bother with shit like aikido, kendo etc. Kickboxing is probably all you need but do your research. Also, goes without saying, hit the gym and become fit in combination with this.

tl;dr: fitnessmaxxing combined with becoming adept at a good martial art to the point where you're dangerous to the average man can significantly lessen the impact of a smaller height, and boost your SMV and men's respect for you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Son of gigachad, lightskinbengali, mogstars and 18 others
just carry a gun. hard to feel intimidated/dominated by another man when you have a registered firearm on you

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, mogstars, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
The basis of height and mass being a defining feature of male attractiveness, and heightmogging/sizemogging a major source of insecurity for a lot of men, is the implications it has for physical dominance. In primitive times, where we evolved, a man of larger physical size had higher chances of being able to restrain you, make you his bitch or kill you. Hence men instinctively feel intimidation and respect for bigger men, and women attraction for them (cause a dangerous man can protect them). That's all it comes down to, bigger size=more dangerous and capable of dominating/influencing the men around you, and thus protecting women.

However, while mass and size play a cental role in men's assessment of how potentially dangerous another man is, so does his ability to actually be dangerous, aka knowing martial arts. Especially now in our more civilized times; every man in the stone ages was probably capable of hand-to-hand combat or they died, hence size being the main difference-maker, but now where even TikTok fitnesmaxxed Chads are soft oversocialized soyboys, its importance is greater than ever.

Look at Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather: 5'10 and 5'7 respectively but no one would dare fuck with them. Especially Tyson who was known as a violent and impulsive man in his youth; even now as an aging laid-back stoner he instills instictive fear and respect in any room he walks in cause of the implicit threat of violence he carries. Floyd Mayweather is a proper manlet but he has the SMV of a tall buff rapper because he's known as one of the greatest boxers ever (he's literally known as a woman beater, got women to stay in abusive relationships with him and he still gets plenty of chicks). Andrew Tate, a pretty ugly guy with a height not considered that impressive here (6'1) is also seen as dominant by a lot of people due to his kickboxing skills.

The only counter-example I can think of is 5'8 Connor McGregor, who even with his fighting abilities is simply comical. Even though I logically know he could kick my ass I just can't imagine myself taking him seriously as a physically dominant man, and I can imagine normies laughing if they see a photo of him next to a man that heightmogs him. But in this case I think his jestermaxxing probably plays a role. And even then he still has a hot loyal wife who has been with him and supported him since he was a nobody, and tolerates his cheating and antics to this day (but whatever this isn't a whitepill/life fuel post). Plus he's still a womanizer.

I'm not saying it will magically turn you into David Gandy, completely eliminate the negative impact of people's perception of you if you're manlet, or give women the same instictive feeling they get when they look at a tall muscular Chad, but being known as a trained fighter who could beat up the average man and who carries the implicit threat that if you push him too far he can easily physicially dominate you will definitely lessen the impact of a smaller size, increase your SMV, confidence and men's respect towards you.

The catch is that it needs to be known you're a fighter. Unlike muscles or height it's not something your physical appearance can signal; it has to be known in your social circles, your dating app profile needs to have photos of you sparring, stuff like that. It also probably won't help you if you're just walking down the street or in clubs where all you have is your physical appearance and maybe some visual markers of status like being sitting at a VIP table with hot women etc.

Also, past a certain size difference fighting skills don't matter anymore, e.g. look at McGregor sparring Hafthor Bjornsson, but it takes a huge one (1 whole foot in that case), and if you encounter a man bigger than you who knows how to fight (e.g. someone like Jon Jones, 6'4 UFC champion violent dark triad beast) you're shit out of luck, but men like that are very rare. Also, not all martial arts are equal, don't bother with shit like aikido, kendo etc. Kickboxing is probably all you need but do your research. Also, goes without saying, hit the gym and become fit in combination with this.

tl;dr: fitnessmaxxing combined with becoming adept at a good martial art to the point where you're dangerous to the average man can significantly lessen the impact of a smaller height, and boost your SMV and men's respect for you
"Teehee look at this manlet thinking he is something next to 6'4 Chad teehee what a compensating loser. Anyway, what time are we gonna fuck Chad?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, sportsmogger, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
just carry a gun. hard to feel intimidated/dominated by another man when you have a registered firearm on you
And then you shoot someone and go to jail for homicide , allat to get backshots by tyrone behind bars .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mogstars, bululu_87 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
"Teehee look at this manlet thinking he is something next to 6'4 Chad teehee what a compensating loser. Anyway, what time are we gonna fuck Chad?"
"hehe I wouldn't say that to his face babe"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, GrowthReaper, iam good boy and 1 other person
"hehe I wouldn't say that to his face babe"
I'm not disagreeing with your idea of learning to fight as a short man but don't use it to flaunt, because it makes you look like a compensating loser

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, chosen-one, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
I'm not disagreeing with your idea of learning to fight as a short man but don't use it to flaunt, because it makes you look like a compensating loser
yeah agreed, you cannot be seen as having "manlet rage". Being chill and confident while people know that you are dangerous if you choose is enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 2 others
Manlets really walk around all day feeling weak and compensate by trying to fight everyone?
I thought that was just s stereotype. Everyone thinks the loud 'macho' manlet is pathetic btw.
Every short guy I know who's respected has quiet confidence and is friendly.
IMG 20231004 224342

Manlets really walk around all day feeling weak and compensate by trying to fight everyone?
I thought that was just s stereotype. Everyone thinks the loud 'macho' manlet is pathetic btw.
View attachment 2472296
yeah agreed, you cannot be seen as having "manlet rage". Being chill and confident while people know that you are dangerous if you choose is enough.

Ok

anyone can carry a gun, even a woman or a child. Most men don't know how to fight. And guns didn't exist when we evolved, physical martial prowess did.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Primalsplit and T50 Mogger
Thats fine, just try not to prove yourself by attacking a tall nigger and then he pulls an army knife on you. You cant defend against knife, trust me, no matter how good your fighting skills. All he needs to do is stab you once, even if its in your arm, and you are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, AngryShortMale, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Thats fine, just try not to prove yourself by attacking a tall nigger and then he pulls an army knife on you. You cant defend against knife, trust me, no matter how good your fighting skills. All he needs to do is stab you once, even if its in your arm, and you are fucked.
Yeah like I said, this isn't about becoming some macho aggressive douche, the whole point is the knowledge that you are capable of fighting being present in people and that's it. Hopefully you'll never have to use your skills cause yeah fights aren't like in the movies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Danish_Retard and MikeMew'sBitch
I clocked this 5 something years ago. Then I relapsed back into bluepill limbo.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

tate is frauding how good he actually is. the thing is here that these are all celebrities and tate especially will say "im a world champion" (hes not) in every sentence the only impact fighting has on 'dominance ' is if you tell everyone

tate is frauding how good he actually is. the thing is here that these are all celebrities and tate especially will say "im a world champion" (hes not) in every sentence the only impact fighting has on 'dominance ' is if you tell everyone
he also frauds how tall he is (by 2 whole inches actually), and normies still see him as a "big dangerous guy". Which shows you how low the bar is. And yeah like I said, this only works if people know you're trained fighter somehow, unfortunately it's not something that's physically visible.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
he also frauds how tall he is (by 2 whole inches actually), and normies still see him as a "big dangerous guy". Which shows you how low the bar is. And like I said, this only works if people know you're trained fighter somehow, unfortunately it's not something that's physically visible.
yh somehow hes 6'3 jfl i think if your gf knows you fight that gives you a better retention rate but overall i dont see it as a statusmax

yh somehow hes 6'3 jfl i think if your gf knows you fight that gives you a better retention rate but overall i dont see it as a statusmax
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. If I was out with my friends and one of them said "hey a friend of mine is gonna join us, you guys don't know him" and he told us he's a kickboxing/MMA champion or something (and we believed him), and he was a buff guy on top of that, I would definitely feel more respect for him/feel partially mogged even if he was 2-3 inches shorter than me. He would have to be a complete manlet for it to not affect my perception of him.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, klamus and Primalsplit
View attachment 2472296
Yes, they like to throw quick hierarchical challenges, it doesn’t seem offensive, but you want to punch and kill
Manlets also specifically treat everyone kindly, while actually hating

just carry a lethal weapon and embarass chad in front of all his stacies

• Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale
carr

or just rope lmao

One thing is this: don't expect learning how to fight to turn you into some giga Chad social badass, because the more you spar and learn the more you realise how dangerous fighting is. You will probably avoid fights more, unless you are a super coper or a sociopath

What it will do is lower your physical alarms when confronted with a situation. Like if somebody threatens you, you won't feel as fight or flight or feel as dominated, that's true. But learning how to fight won't make you much more social confident, because social anxiety still affects a lot of people. If you have problems being socially assertive, you will probably still struggle after learning how to fight, just to a lesser extent. It will make you feel physically safer tho, but you have practice social confidence and being assertive separately from fight training

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88, RealNinja, T50 Mogger and 6 others
Coping bullshit
Woman wanna feel like the stronger more powerful one in relationships in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: a1dancell, datboijj, Primalsplit and 1 other person
training doesnt help in a real fight
Youre probably going to get jumped by multiple people usually

Just carry a blade on u for self defense

• Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Sprinkles
Fighting is useless if im 5'8 and 120, id rather carry a knife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 2 others
training doesnt help in a real fight
Youre probably going to get jumped by multiple people usually

Just carry a blade on u for self defense
it's not about self-defense or real fights, it's about how normies perceive you. Even top elite fighters aren't naive about the reality of fights outside sports and usually recommend that you avoid fights, run or use a gun for self-defense, and often they themselves try to avoid them. Hell they're probably the least naive ones about irl physical violence, even the 6'4 beast UFC heavyweight champion Jon Jones used a gun for home defense when a weak unarmed guy try to break in and rob him, I'm aware of all that. It's purely for your psychological benefit.
And yeah agreed, you should always carry a knife for self-defense regardless of who you are or your physique and training.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mogstars and Danish_Retard
it's not about self-defense or real fights, it's about how normies perceive you. Even top elite fighters aren't naive about the reality of fights outside sports and usually recommend that you avoid fights, run or use a gun for self-defense, and often they themselves try to avoid them. Hell they're probably the least naive ones about irl physical violence, even the 6'4 beast UFC heavyweight champion Jon Jones used a gun for home defense when a weak unarmed guy try to break in and rob him, I'm aware of all that. It's purely for your psychological benefit.
And yeah agreed, you should always carry a knife for self-defense regardless of who you are or your physique and training.
Training doesnt give you an actual fighting LOOKING physique
Even jon jones the most deadly human on the planet looks like just a normal guy

Just gym and anabolic for an actual physique and nobody will mess with u
training is pointless especially for us with hardmaxxes with implants in our jaws and shit LOL
that stuff will fall out after a strong jab

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and datboijj
i could prob beat mayweather in a fight and ive ttained for a fraction of the time he has

Training doesnt give you an actual fighting LOOKING physique
Even jon jones the most deadly human on the planet looks like just a normal guy
View attachment 2487150

Just gym and anabolic for an actual physique and nobody will mess with u
training is pointless especially for us with hardmaxxes with implants in our jaws and shit LOL
that stuff will fall out after a strong jab
fighters tend to have good physiwues, and if you wear headgear it wont fall out

Won't do shit for your smv (how are people you don't know even gonna know jfl) at most it will prevent normies from physically bullying you.
Also you'd risk to come across as an overcompensating faggot which is a massive ick to foids

Now im gonna giga abused hgh

every man in the stone ages was probably capable of hand-to-hand combat or they died, hence size being the main difference-maker
And guns didn't exist when we evolved, physical martial prowess did.

Hand-to-hand combat throughout most of human evolution was just size and strength wresting, like what you'd see untrained kids do. The way trained fighters fight and how Hollywood depicts fights aren't how humans are supposed to fight from an evolutionary perspective.

Martial arts are fairly recent with the oldest estimated being around 5000 years old and they probably weren't practiced / tested with the same vigor as current day interpretations (e.g. practitioners around the world fighting and mixing styles (MMA) to make them more effective). Humans have been evolving for millions of years before this, so being good at a martial art doesn't make someone more attractive as such, outside of social status if famous or as a competency factor for a LTR.

Don't get me wrong learning to fight is a useful skill, but it won't make you more biologically attractive the same way a nice physique, height and a good face will.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
One thing is this: don't expect learning how to fight to turn you into some giga Chad social badass, because the more you spar and learn the more you realise how dangerous fighting is. You will probably avoid fights more, unless you are a super coper or a sociopath

What it will do is lower your physical alarms when confronted with a situation. Like if somebody threatens you, you won't feel as fight or flight or feel as dominated, that's true. But learning how to fight won't make you much more social confident, because social anxiety still affects a lot of people. If you have problems being socially assertive, you will probably still struggle after learning how to fight, just to a lesser extent. It will make you feel physically safer tho, but you have practice social confidence and being assertive separately from fight training
so we need to learn fighting and take anti depressant pills to destroy anxiety and destroy being high inhib?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
fighting is retarded cuz i dont want my filler to relocate or my peek implant to dislodge + bonesmashing is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mogstars and datboijj
Incredible how many people here completely miss the point, it's about self perception, comparison and how that shapes your behaviour.

OP isn't arguing that knowing how to fight will exude some kind of aura that will attract women to you, but that it will make you more socially confident because the primal part of your brain knows you're dangerous.
I've made a thread similar to this, but more general.

Probably the most legit reply here, but I still think knowing that you can win an altercation with 90%+ of men after training for a few years will shape you much more positively than knowing the dangers of fighting.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bululu_87, Pikabro and 1 other person
Incredible how many people here completely miss the point, it's about self perception, comparison and how that shapes your behaviour.

OP isn't arguing that knowing how to fight will exude some kind of aura that will attract women to you, but that it will make you more socially confident because the primal part of your brain knows you're dangerous.

Probably the most legit reply here, but I still think knowing that you can win an altercation with 90%+ of men after training for a few years will shape you much more positively than knowing the dangers of fighting.
Yeah this, but I argue that it will change people's perception/behavior towards you too (if they know you can fight, so not random strangers) cause the primal part of their brain knows you're dangerous too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah this, but I argue that it will change people's perception/behavior towards you too (if they know you can fight, so not random strangers) cause the primal part of their brain knows you're dangerous too.
Yeah that's fair, but I don't think it's nearly as useful. Having cognetive knowledge of someones fighting proficiency doesn't change much, at least not for me, you'll have to remind people physically some times, whether it be getting a bit physical, like playfighting a bit or something. Or showing a video of you winning a MMA fight or something.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior

I agree. Its not that the knowing the dangers of fighting will stop you from being assertive, because all in all, doing combat sports actually helps you realize that fighting isnt as scary as you thought, so they will definitely make you more relaxed and assertive. Whatever I said before was more "don't expect too much". Because again, you will know the reality of violence. So it will help you gain confidence, security in yourself, but don't expect it to change your personality completely because you do gain humbleness, so you won't get arrogant. Just don't expect it to do what you and some people think it will do. If you have social anxiety, you will still have social anxiety as a boxer, but to a lesser extent. Basically, do martial arts lol

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Danish_Retard
anyone would beat up Mayweather

Won't do shit for your smv (how are people you don't know even gonna know jfl) at most it will prevent normies from physically bullying you.
Also you'd risk to come across as an overcompensating faggot which is a massive ick to foids
Yet again just carry a blade

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I agree. Its not that the knowing the dangers of fighting will stop you from being assertive, because all in all, doing combat sports actually helps you realize that fighting isnt as scary as you thought, so they will definitely make you more relaxed and assertive. Whatever I said before was more "don't expect too much". Because again, you will know the reality of violence. So it will help you gain confidence, security in yourself, but don't expect it to change your personality completely because you do gain humbleness, so you won't get arrogant. Just don't expect it to do what you and some people think it will do. If you have social anxiety, you will still have social anxiety as a boxer, but to a lesser extent. Basically, do martial arts lol
meanwhile i got PTSD from fighting nonstop in secondary school jfl
I never understood how scary fighting really is until i started fighting.
even when I won, I was just happy its over rather than bask in the rush of victory.

now i absolutely avoid all combat sport since Wolf's law made an appearance on my nasal bone jfl.
Boxing will very much fuck your nose up especially if its a straight and narrow, protruding one like mine.

meanwhile i got PTSD from fighting nonstop in secondary school jfl
I never understood how scary fighting really is until i started fighting.
even when I won, I was just happy its over rather than bask in the rush of victory.

now i absolutely avoid all combat sport since Wolf's law made an appearance on my nasal bone jfl.
Boxing will very much fuck your nose up especially if its a straight and narrow, protruding one like mine.
Interesting. I've only done grappling tournaments so far and everyone said it would be real scary but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I bet it's different with kickboxing or boxing . Much adrenaline

anyone can carry a gun, even a woman or a child. Most men don't know how to fight. And guns didn't exist when we evolved, physical martial prowess did.
No a big rock did, a big stick did or a sharp rock, sharp stick. Ur pretty naive to think that anyone ever fought with solely hand to hand combat lmao

Even ufc fighter Justin Gaethje(155lbs) admits he’d just use a brick to ko Colby
Covington(170lbs) irl
1:20

Last edited:
what a cope

I can’t beat up my brother he’s my family brah