learning coding

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
I start learn coding, but am struggle sooo hard, have to continue ? the codingdream over for 29yearscel or ?

There's no age limit for coding lmfao there are a lot of greycels who code

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
IQ is life

• +1
Where are u learning it from? Learning it from Udemy mogs. There are a lot of greycel udemy coding grads

• +1
You need to find the best person to learn from, for example I find different people much easier to learn from whereas another person would prefer someone else.

• +1
What exactly are you learning? I sugfest you start with the very basic like OOP in java.

What exactly are you learning? I sugfest you start with the very basic like OOP in java.

Html > CSS > Javscript > React

Front end

Maybe i will learn node.js too

Front end

Thought it would be something like that
If you're struggling with front end now you will struggle even more with backend. I mean HTML and CSS aren't even programming languages.

Take my advice if you're struggling with basic concepts, as OOP will teach you the basics of programming and will make backend learning easier.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and blackckatt
Thought it would be something like that
If you're struggling with front end now you will struggle even more with backend. I mean HTML and CSS aren't even programming languages.

Take my advice if you're struggling with basic concepts, as OOP will teach you the basics of programming and will make backend learning easier.

Thanks bro, no am not struggling with HTML CSS is easy asf.

But am struggling at 6kyu kata on codewars, soo hard, and am suuucks with mathematics shiit

Front end

I suggest YouTube PedroTech, I learnt most of my stuff from him. Stay away from web dev simplified - that nerd definitely does not simplify anything and I have no idea how he has so many subscribers.

• +1
I suggest YouTube PedroTech, I learnt most of my stuff from him. Stay away from web dev simplified - that nerd definitely does not simplify anything and I have no idea how he has so many subscribers.

How much time needed too confirm yourself you are able to start work in dev ?

learning coding at 29 and struggling at it while ai is obliterating the sector. gl lil nigga most people who've been coding since 10 are getting rekt while you think you have a shot as a lil shitskin? aha

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
learning coding at 29 and struggling at it while ai is obliterating the sector. gl lil nigga most people who've been coding since 10 are getting rekt while you think you have a shot as a lil shitskin? aha

Stay mad, because jew convince your all white race the BBC are the best compromise :lul:. Even hit.. didn't say my race is below than yours, am caucasian fuukin retard low iq shiit, read mein k again

Stay mad, because jew convince your all white race the BBC are the best compromise :lul:. Even hit.. didn't say my race is below than yours, am caucasian fuukin retard low iq shiit, read mein k again
sorry. this is a great career path I recommend you give it your full attention :owo: you can do this :owo:

• +1