I'm DOOMED to end-up being a BROKIE

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm so fucking tired of school, I'm learning CS but I feel like everything I learn is fucking useless.

I have no money, no friends, no girlfriend.

I'm fucking alone everytime, I work at factory every holidays to get a little bit of money.

My life is shit, I don't wanna end up being a slave at Macdonalds and shit but I also want to drop university.
So fucking raging to see rich hoes enjoying their life with their chads while i'm fucking rotting in my appartment like a fucking dumbass.

What the fuck should I do ?

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, noodlelover, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
create a plan and follow it tf lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
create a plan and follow it tf lol
wdym a "plan" ?

Nigga I don't fucking know what I want in this fucking world, I can't find the right "plan"

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Roquefort
wdym a "plan" ?

Nigga I don't fucking know what I want in this fucking world, I can't find the right "plan"
create a plan that will help you reach your fucking goals you dumbass, how can you not do the basic shit, find a goal in life and make a plan to reach the goal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, noodlelover and Roquefort
create a plan that will help you reach your fucking goals you dumbass, how can you not do the basic shit, find a goal in life and make a plan to reach the goal
I swear finding a goal is way much harder than getting a fucking girl for example.

I just CAN'T find a PURPOSE.

"I will be a software developper"
This shit could be a little goal but I don't want this shit to be my life goal.

I need something high as fuck, something so important than most of humans can't reach it

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Roquefort
You're already half-way there if you're in CS. Keep grinding instead of whining. Start making projects. Apply that knowledge.
All you need is money. Purpose is a cope at your age. What's done is done. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO "FIND YOURSELF" IF YOU QUIT. Teenage years are about finding yourself. That shit is over. Focus on money. You won't become a fucking Hollywood star if you drop out now, I'll tell you that much. If you want to pivot in the future that degree can serve as a backup at least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, Roquefort and NilsTheChad
You're already half-way there if you're in CS. Keep grinding instead of whining. Start making projects. Apply that knowledge.
All you need is money. Goals are a cope at your age. What's done is done. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO "FIND YOURSELF" IF YOU QUIT. Teenage years are about finding yourself. That shit is over. Focus on money. You won't become a fucking Hollywood star if you drop out now, I'll tell you that much. If you want to pivot in the future that degree can serve as a backup at least.
you're right brother but I just had an exam and I did complete shit.

Also the fact that IA is growing and there's no fucking females in CS, make me fucking insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Roquefort
I swear finding a goal is way much harder than getting a fucking girl for example.

I just CAN'T find a PURPOSE.

"I will be a software developper"
This shit could be a little goal but I don't want this shit to be my life goal.

I need something high as fuck, something so important than most of humans can't reach it
id suggest start with smaller goals and then probs youll slowly understand whats the true BIG life goal you want, whatever it is some hippie shit to find peace or make a family, skme have a goal to be the smartest, some have the goals of getting rich asf, (water shit)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Blackpilled1027
you're right brother but I just had an exam and I did complete shit.

Also the fact that IA is growing and there's no fucking females in CS, make me fucking insane
also yeah your probs way ahead than others in life if you are worried abt this, some people are just rotting for pure life enjoyment, like my friend, no big goals after school, wants to go learn skating and shit, lmao

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
ask xangsane to predict your future

That's just how life goes, we're on the same path, at least i got friends and a gf

I'm so fucking tired of school, I'm learning CS but I feel like everything I learn is fucking useless.

I have no money, no friends, no girlfriend.

I'm fucking alone everytime, I work at factory every holidays to get a little bit of money.

My life is shit, I don't wanna end up being a slave at Macdonalds and shit but I also want to drop university.
So fucking raging to see rich hoes enjoying their life with their chads while i'm fucking rotting in my appartment like a fucking dumbass.

i’d say get the fuck off this dumb forum and GENUINELY self reflect and think about what u truly want. u don’t have to slave away mcdonald’s you have the internet at ur fingertips. there’s a lot u can do with that. fuck what society/this forum has engrained in ur head just live yo life nigga shi.

You don't have what it takes to become rich, or change the world in any meaningful way.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Are your parents wealthy? What country u live in?

Become a hoe too!
FX1v1PNXgAA_gX6.jpg