Leave Astro's girlfriend alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know what, I'm out. There's nothing in this forum for me anymore. I'm leaving this forum. It's full of useless nonsense these days and all the good posters have all left/leaving. You all complain about being bullied, yet thinks it's fine when you are the perpetrator. The girl literally pleaded for this to stop. Many people on this forum deserve inceldom to be honest. To all those who spend their entire day refreshing Looksmax.com, jfl and cage at you.
So long incels.....
Then fucking leave cuck

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 656
o
s
r
s
dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Post her pics so I can decide if I should leave her alone or not....

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Lol this forum is an absolute joke, Lookism had 3 threadsthe past week alone that mog the entire existence of this shithole, literally 0 proper threads since @x69 left the forum 3 months ago and @BeautifulBones too many narcies couldnt handle beautiful bones mogging them haaaard with high IQ content, joke of a forum

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee, hebbewem and 1 other person
Wtf is even going on? Is this some discord drama? And why the fuck is there so many cucks popping up in the last few days?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and ZyzzReincarnate
Lol this forum is an absolute joke, Lookism had 3 threadsthe past week alone that mog the entire existence of this shithole, literally 0 proper threads since @x69 left the forum 3 months ago and @BeautifulBones too many narcies couldnt handle beautiful bones mogging them haaaard with high IQ content, joke of a forum
couldnt handle beautiful bones mogging them haaaard

Sure, the mod who banned him couldn't handle his bones, forget about rules.
Locked thread for cuckism.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Ritalincel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.