Leaving religion is non nt

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
You aren’t supposed to question it and if you do you’re definitely non nt … it’s pretty clear to see only autistic people question it.

Most religious people just break the rules and don’t care about researching the religion they just live their lives as usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, incel194012940, dna_cel and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You aren’t supposed to question it and if you do you’re definitely non nt … it’s pretty clear to see only autistic people question it.

Most religious people just break the rules and don’t care about researching the religion they just live their lives as usual
True
Being a lukewarm christcuck is nt asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and noodlelover
I like being atheist so more people hate me and question their beliefs, I used to be christian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302, dna_cel, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Being NT doesn't always lead to the best life. Alcoholism, Smoking, Obesity, Debt, are all NT traits.

NT = Unthinking herd animal. Which has positive, and negative life results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, dna_cel, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
Keep coping retard. @MaghrebGator destroyed your ass :lul::lul:

I like being atheist so more people hate me and question their beliefs, I used to be christian.
i did the opposite thing, i live in a atheist lib town. it must be natural to rebel against the belief system you raised in for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
i did the opposite thing, i live in a atheist lib town. it must be natural to rebel against the belief system you raised in for some reason
Modern liberals are other people who believe things they have never questioned, no one likes to think. There's so much irrational bs to their ideas, I also disagree with conservatives with religious beliefs. Being NT also means to live according to the mainstream culture which is often full of retards. @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302, noodlelover, dna_cel and 1 other person

to be fair, many christian extremists don't read the book either.