Lefort 2/3 available?

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
I know it's not available however I saw Giant/Liam comment saying that this is possible. As well I've seen some people mention you can get these surgeries through dark websites but that's another story.

@RealSurgerymax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 5'7 zoomer, kebab and 3 others
If you don't know who Black Alien is basically he gets surgeries through dark web forums. He's insane though and basically he's still alive and shit. Insane that there are surgeons for everything now

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
If you don't know who Black Alien is basically he gets surgeries through dark web forums. He's insane though and basically he's still alive and shit. Insane that there are surgeons for everything now
So i can get a lefort 3 from the dark web?
@PSL GOD hook me up bro

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and RealSurgerymax
So i can get a lefort 3 from the dark web?
@PSL GOD hook me up bro
i mean there are surgeons that remove body parts like ears and nose, ofc they're illegal but it exists and some people get it done.

I know it's not available however I saw Giant/Liam comment saying that this is possible. As well I've seen some people mention you can get these surgeries through dark websites but that's another story.
I'm sure there are docs out there who will perform aesthetic LF2. I don't know who they are, but i'm sure they're out there. LF3 however... it's such a dangerous surgery that you'd have to be pretty deformed to make it worthwhile. IMO, much of the effects of a LF2 can be accomplished with a high-cut LF1 + significant custom implants. Per Giant's instagram, a custom paranasal-premaxillary + a rhino after a LF1 should be able to get you there if your septum is truly that deficient. I would stay away from LF2 or 3 if possible, but if you can find someone willing to do one and you need it, I certainly won't stop you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MTNAscension2, belisa14 and humanoidsub7
I'm sure there are docs out there who will perform aesthetic LF2. I don't know who they are, but i'm sure they're out there. LF3 however... it's such a dangerous surgery that you'd have to be pretty deformed to make it worthwhile. IMO, much of the effects of a LF2 can be accomplished with a high-cut LF1 + significant custom implants. Per Giant's instagram, a custom paranasal-premaxillary + a rhino after a LF1 should be able to get you there if your septum is truly that deficient. I would stay away from LF2 or 3 if possible, but if you can find someone willing to do one and you need it, I certainly won't stop you.
yeah but imagine getting lefort 2 you dont need implants anymore

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
yeah but imagine getting lefort 2 you dont need implants anymore
True - on the other hand, imagine that you have to have a far less skilled surgeon perform the operation because all the best surgeons won't perform a LF2 on you. Just some food for thought.

• +1
Reactions: belisa14
We have a LeFort II, and a LeFort III coming up in the next batch of cases. And then another LeFort II scheduled for later.

IMG 8675
IMG 8678

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: opeggard, anticel, MTNAscension2 and 8 others
We have a LeFort II, and a LeFort III coming up in the next batch of cases. And then another LeFort II scheduled for later.

View attachment 2610738View attachment 2610739
Can you please answer me two questions Giant?
-Is projection rhino + paranasal implants a good enough solution in comparison to lefort 2?
-What are the risks/ mortality rate of the lefort 2 u're offering?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
IMG 6325

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mezo103, pentamogged9000, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
Can you please answer me two questions Giant?
-Is projection rhino + paranasal implants a good enough solution in comparison to lefort 2?
-What are the risks/ mortality rate of the lefort 2 u're offering?
1. Maybe in some cases. Your username “panface mogger” makes me think you need LF2
2. Risks are dangerous levels of bleeding but cauterizing the anterior ethmoid artery before surgery and also having better blood management protocols (TXA, Autolog) make the mortality rate extremely low. They’re not enough LeFort 2s to have big enough sample size to give an exact number, but you can reasonably expect the risks are slightly higher than LeFort 1 level surgery.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, pentamogged9000 and panfacemogger
1. Maybe in some cases. Your username “panface mogger” makes me think you need LF2
2. Risks are dangerous levels of bleeding but cauterizing the anterior ethmoid artery before surgery and also having better blood management protocols (TXA, Autolog) make the mortality rate extremely low. They’re not enough LeFort 2s to have big enough sample size to give an exact number, but you can reasonably expect the risks are slightly higher than LeFort 1 level surgery.
Thank you really much for your answer.
I've sent a pm with some pics :)

@RealSurgerymax
Mortality rate for lefort III is very high, for some surgeons it can be around 10%. 1 in 10 chance of dying just to get a few millimeters of bone projection. Unless you are severely deformed, I wouldnt recommend getting it.

Screenshot 20231216 163304 Instagram

How many mm's is L2 @RealSurgerymax ?

Both Lefort 2 or Lefort 3 are still far less invasive than orbital box osteotomy yet we have at least few cases of obo being aesthetic procedure.... wish there were some scientific publications.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Asspear
Both Lefort 2 or Lefort 3 are still far less invasive than orbital box osteotomy yet we have at least few cases of obo being aesthetic procedure.... wish there were some scientific publications.
That's fair - we're living in a different era now, so maybe I should get with the times

Giant performs OBO subcranially. Instead of intracranially(Exposes the brain), so it isn't as invasive.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and ccwarrior
How would you rank it vs OBO?

Last edited:
Money gets you to places
We already paid for consult
Having to pay a bribe on top of that is some serious Jewish business

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, HighClassMaxing, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person