Left on Read for 8 Hours: Sick of This Bullshit

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
I'm beyond frustrated right now. I've been waiting for a response from this girl I'm supposed to meet, and she's left me on read for almost 8 hours straight. I know she's been online because she's been active all damn day. Every time I try to make plans to meet up, she pulls this crap.

It's like clockwork with these girls. They act all interested one moment, and the next, they're ghosting you without a second thought. I'm starting to realize she's just like every other girl out there - unreliable and flaky.

Honestly, I'm fed up with this shit. Why even bother making plans if you're just going to ignore someone? It's disrespectful and shows a complete lack of consideration for the other person's time.

I'm seriously considering moving on from this girl. Ain't nobody got time for this kind of nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, One Rep Max, hypernormie and 16 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Get a new bitch dumb fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, hypernormie, Numb and 1 other person
I wouldve auto blocked the fist time they did it

• +1
Reactions: ascension, TechnoBoss and NotCarv
Few mm of bone and she would’ve got there before you did

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I'm beyond frustrated right now. I've been waiting for a response from this girl I'm supposed to meet, and she's left me on read for almost 8 hours straight. I know she's been online because she's been active all damn day. Every time I try to make plans to meet up, she pulls this crap.

It's like clockwork with these girls. They act all interested one moment, and the next, they're ghosting you without a second thought. I'm starting to realize she's just like every other girl out there - unreliable and flaky.

Honestly, I'm fed up with this shit. Why even bother making plans if you're just going to ignore someone? It's disrespectful and shows a complete lack of consideration for the other person's time.

I'm seriously considering moving on from this girl. Ain't nobody got time for this kind of nonsense.
this bitch caring about a girl that lefts him on read just do other things, dont lose your time in her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

IMG 20240323 171537

The best way to know if a girl really likes you is to do the opposite of everything you think you should do

Kinda like in that faceandlms video where he deliberately says the worst things possible and still gets the date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ascension, drimprovement and 3 others
View attachment 2815531

The best way to know if a girl really likes you is to do the opposite of everything you think you should do

Kinda like in that faceandlms video where he deliberately says the worst things possible and still gets the date
Did I get the number in the end? No. And I'm a virgin so I don't even know why I'm tryna give advice

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Over if you're this deeply hurt if a girl doesn't respond to you right away.

Just have other girls or shit to do and don't be bothered by or get in to shit predicaments like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and NotCarv
Fuck this shit. I’m gonna find someone better than her. She’s just a dime a dozen.

IMG 0030

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, ShowerMaxxing, latincell95 and 2 others

Si ya te paso varias veces con ella solo ignorala

Drop her and move onto the nezt

Fuck this shit. I’m gonna find someone better than her. She’s just a dime a dozen.
Insult her first she needs to learn a lesson for leaving you on read call her a whore, hoe or bitch etc

Haha

Brutal I've experienced worse, got ghosted for over 2 days

Move on. That's just how it goes when trying to get girls

Me waiting for her message:

It’s been an entire day already.

I think I’m gonna text her.

View attachment 2815531

But i hate to act different for a girl to like me i just wanna be myself
Its so depressing that the majority of girls like nonchalant gooks more than nice caring guys

Bro this is standard

Girl approaches me irl or texts me first on tinder asks for my snap or number says im
Hot but end up getting ghosted the next day or even get as far as make plans and yet on the day where we are suppose to hangout get left on delivered

It’s how it is unless ur high status or famous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadlet666, Zeruel, latincell95 and 2 others
I messaged her: "I've noticed that maybe you're not totally sure what you're after. I'm here for you when you figure it out, but straight up, I'm all about keeping it real with each other. Time's precious, so I'd dig it if you just shot straight with me."

welcome to my life

One good girl is worth a thousand bitches.

Welcome to the life of a Sub Chad

I’m tired of women from Spain. I gotta geomaxx like @AlexBrown84.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and latincell95
She’s busy at work bro.

A4C373C7 06F8 45E0 9D54 8F05AE95B4D9

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Bro this is standard

Girl approaches me irl or texts me first on tinder asks for my snap or number says im
Hot but end up getting ghosted the next day or even get as far as make plans and yet on the day where we are suppose to hangout get left on delivered

It’s how it is unless ur high status or famous
Autism is hell of a drug.

This shit doesn’t make any sense.

Do you see what she's doing as normal? Because it is not.

Foids are evil Like that

I think I’m going to become gay to see if I get some action. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
I don’t know why I was so concerned about this girl, she’s so mid.