Left wing > right wing

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Right wing ideologies are so cringe, they tell men to focus on themselves while encouraging violence and they don't care about you like not at all. They force morality like the cucks they actually are, only weak pussies created the right wing when you think deeply about it

On the other hand, left wing mogs hard, it's supportive unlike right, yes both parties don't give a fuck about you but left wing atleast pretends like they care about you. Atleast you can embrace your true self in the leftwing community and exploit the system as it is. While in the right wing community you get tortured if you don't act obedient :feelswhat:

I think both parties are shit but if i was to choose, i would go with leftwing always. Right is repressing true human nature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Joe Rogancel, Yuya Moggershima and 37 others
39d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16110, Elvisandreaa and 25 others
Idc. whichever political ideology I adopt I always end up still being incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 17430, Bvnny. and 22 others
Absolutely, nowadays it's only the pussies who are right wing because they cannot exploit the system and fight in this cruel world methaporically speaking

Muh right wing and hitler, meanwhile high T men are not worried and fuck other women while these cucks complain.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 3828, alriodai and 5 others
Absolutely, nowadays it's only the pussies who are right wing because they cannot exploit the system and fight in this cruel world methaporically speaking

Muh right wing and hitler, meanwhile high T men are not worried and fuck other women while these cucks complain.
a9e.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TheDragon, NateJacobs and 40 others
human nature, nature broadly, is necessarily right wing.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 17430 and 5 others
Don't agree with either tbh:feelshmm:
I think words needs a new better political order

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 3828, Kingcel32 and 4 others
Some coping truecel made this so he can feel better btw
Both parties don't give a shit about you, and they are purely based on self-interest, they are cynical as they can get..

I don't associate with nobody, but it's easier to get success, money and women in the left wing than it is in the right wing

Cucks dare to enforce right :soy::soy:, it's repression of human nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 16058, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Both parties don't give a shit about you, and they are purely based on self-interest

I don't associate with nobody, but it's easier to get success, money and women in the left wing than it is in the right wing

Cucks dare to enforce right :soy::soy:, it's repression of human nature
Woooow you are so smart bro, parties dont care about people insane discovery :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Hades, NFA PB and 11 others
I vote right since they lower taxes (so a selfish reason), though left mogs hard despite all its flaws if you have brain cells. Unless you're making a lot of money there's no point voting right wing in most countries.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3828, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
i wish i can choose this. but left wing in a thrid world latino country is the same as communism and hunger.

Woooow you are so smart bro, parties dont care about people insane discovery :ogre:
I know i am smart, but this thread is not about me :feelswhat:

I vote right since they lower taxes (so a selfish reason), though left mogs hard despite all its flaws if you have brain cells. Unless you're making a lot of money there's no point voting right wing in most countries.
Left mogs in many ways though

Lol absolutely, i used to be like thr guy on the right, reading philosophy, being moral, thinking i'm the top notch for posting looksmaxing advice here in the botb

Ever since i started taking aromasin, i realized that none of this actually matters, and i'm acting more high T now, less tolerant, less cuckish, i don't judge people etc etc

Another proof that right is low T in denial

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, Stevensmithgerard and 11 others
Sexual communism (patriarchy / conservatism, call it whatever you want) doesn’t make a lot of sense if you are at least chadlite in looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Daniel Plainview, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
I know i am smart, but this thread is not about me :feelswhat:

Left mogs in many ways though

Lol absolutely, i used to be like thr guy on the right, reading philosophy, being moral, thinking i'm the top notch for posting looksmaxing advice here in the botb

Ever since i started taking aromasin, i realized that none of this actually matters, and i'm acting more high T now, less tolerant, less cuckish, i don't judge people etc etc

Another proof that right is low T in denial
063.png

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, n0rthface, Deleted member 20056 and 13 others
Left wing = appealing literally to niggers, faggots, pagans, ethnics and trannies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin, n0rthface, Ineffable and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Ineffable, Daniel Plainview and 9 others

Facts

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
This was the kid calling me nigger @looksmaxpro @kjsbdfiusdf @Ethereal @MrGlutton

7BD4F186 118B 40AD B74C 3C46452FA90B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Hades, Ineffable and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, WontStopNorwooding, gamma and 4 others
Retard level understand of politics and ideology this whole incel probably is caused by the left wing
Which is about muh humans right and bhal bhlah government/corporations/power hierarchy bad

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, ConspiracyTheory and n0rthface
Without the leftist women's rights movement of the mid 20th century we won't need to looksmax
Also how did you forget how much destruction Communism/BLM has cause

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and metagross
Retard level understand of politics and ideology this whole incel probably is caused by the left wing
Which is about muh humans right and bhal bhlah government/corporations/power hierarchy bad
They are bad. There is no poor people in Finland. Rarely any people are mental ill or homeless. We pay more taxes but its really worth it. rIGHT wing ideology is stuck in world war times and it has not changed since then.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and hebbewem
And btw these people are 90% of this forum
right wing is factually better for everyone . left wing is just a rejection of nature

• +1
Reactions: metagross
They are bad. There is no poor people in Finland. Rarely any people are mental ill or homeless. We pay more taxes but its really worth it.
That's a totally different left wing
I'm talking about women's empowerment and other stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
They are bad. There is no poor people in Finland. Rarely any people are mental ill or homeless. We pay more taxes but its really worth it. rIGHT wing ideology is stuck in world war times and it has not changed since then.
You’re that big nose iraqi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
left wing is for fags, do you really prefer the homo refugees welcome agenda to tradition ? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Ineffable, Papal_Guard and 7 others