Leg lengthening

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Leg lengthening is the biggest looksmax any short man could do.
Short = below 6' in the west
It is at the same time a very risky one from both a health perspective as well as a social and work perspective. You'd probably have to start a new life.
But what's risky is also worth the most when the method succeeds.
I imagine getting LL every day. It brings a smile to my face. I imagine my life being so good once I got it. Just need to find a way to afford it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, forwardgrowth, Wifeontheground and 1 other person
Below 6’0 is not short in the West. More like below 5’9. Normies that claim 6’0 are like 5’10-5’11. 6’0 is well above average every country on earth except Netherlands and maybe som parts of Germany

Below 6’0 is not short in the West. More like below 5’9. Normies that claim 6’0 are like 5’10-5’11. 6’0 is well above average every country on earth except Netherlands and maybe som parts of Germany
You need to be top 20% to not be considered short and more importantly to not FEEL short. You won't remember heightmogging others but you will remember being heightmogged by a 6'7 guy. Being mogged by a 6'7 guy wouldn't matter that much if you were 6'3 yourself. But it's a brutal as fuck mog when you yourself are only 5'11.

I definitely feel very short, like a child actually. I'm 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and forwardgrowth
You need to be top 20% to not be considered short and more importantly to not FEEL short. You won't remember heightmogging others but you will remember being heightmogged by a 6'7 guy. Being mogged by a 6'7 guy wouldn't matter that much if you were 6'3 yourself. But it's a brutal as fuck mog when you yourself are only 5'11.

I definitely feel very short, like a child actually. I'm 5'11
I’m 180-182cm depending on how and when I measure. I’ve nevr ever been referred to as short since the age of 16, when I was significantly shorter than I am now. I get called tall sometimes, not that often but I’m far more likely to be called tall than short. I’m willing to guess you’re actually like 5’9 and coping by measuring your height in airmax and then rounding up half an inch if you actually feel like a child at 5’11

If LL was cheap with minimal complications, it would be foolish to not consider that extra 2-3 inch height gain if sub 6’0. As it stands, the surgery’s extremely complicated and expensive.

I might do it to reach 6’2 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Leg lengthening is the biggest looksmax any short man could do.
Short = below 6' in the west
It is at the same time a very risky one from both a health perspective as well as a social and work perspective. You'd probably have to start a new life.
But what's risky is also worth the most when the method succeeds.
I imagine getting LL every day. It brings a smile to my face. I imagine my life being so good once I got it. Just need to find a way to afford it.

How’s your accutane journey going buddyboyo? How old were u again?

I’m 180-182cm depending on how and when I measure. I’ve nevr ever been referred to as short since the age of 16, when I was significantly shorter than I am now. I get called tall sometimes, not that often but I’m far more likely to be called tall than short. I’m willing to guess you’re actually like 5’9 and coping by measuring your height in airmax and then rounding up half an inch if you actually feel like a child at 5’11
I literally just measured two weeks ago. Barefoot 5'11 aka 181cm. It's just short, accept it. I've been called tall a few times too but it's a coping mechanism from the other people so they don't feel short in comparison to you, but just average.
I made a list who I mogged in my grade and I heightmogged around 40-50% so my height might indeed be average. But average is always bad that's why I refer my height to short. You need to be top 20% in order to be fully satisfied.

How’s your accutane journey going buddyboyo? How old were u again?
It's going good. Skin got better now. I'm probably in month 14 or 15 or so, I stopped counting. Hair is shittier now for sure and my skin aged a lot too. I will get laser treatment for the scars which will improve my overall skin quality hopefully.
I just feel tired as fuck all the time, no energy to do anything.
I turned 19 by the way.

I literally just measured two weeks ago. Barefoot 5'11 aka 181cm. It's just short, accept it. I've been called tall a few times too but it's a coping mechanism from the other people so they don't feel short in comparison to you, but just average.
I made a list who I mogged in my grade and I heightmogged around 40-50% so my height might indeed be average. But average is always bad that's why I refer my height to short. You need to be top 20% in order to be fully satisfied.

It's going good. Skin got better now. I'm probably in month 14 or 15 or so, I stopped counting. Hair is shittier now for sure and my skin aged a lot too. I will get laser treatment for the scars which will improve my overall skin quality hopefully.
I just feel tired as fuck all the time, no energy to do anything.
I turned 19 by the way.
What’s your dose?