My biggest fear is looksmaxxing to my fullest and still not getting a gf

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
My looksmax goal is this:
1. Braces for better midline symmetry and balanced dental pressure on the maxilla, preventing future asymmetrical bone loss from aging and improving facial balance
2. Teeth whitening
3. Front tooth lamination/or veneers to fix chipped tooth
4. Leanmaxx to 13% bodyfat (currently 20% bodyfat at 90kg)
5. Leg lengthening 2 inches, so I can become 6’1 so that my height matches my wing span (6’1)
6. Hair transplant for perfectly straight and youthful hairline

I don’t have much softmaxxes cause I already did most of them.

I removed massetter botox because it feminizes the face too much and not worth getting it to fix slight asymmetry.

Anyways, everything on the list except LL will be done within a year using money from the military. I will prolly get LL once I get a job and earn enough money (so like 6 years later JFL).

My biggest fear is not getting a gf even after getting all these procedures due to my introvertedness, autism, and years of negative reinforcement from being fat my entire childhood and highschool. After all, I’m MTN standing at 5’11 and still failed to get a gf. What if I end up alone forever. Thats gonna destroy me. My last resort will be Vinnmaxxing by getting an IVF baby with North Atlantid Stacy eggs and coping by raising stacy and chad kids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Numb, Klasik01 and dopaminebeyondfried
Dnr

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, mog_or_be_mogged, ChickenRun and 1 other person
Read every letter

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
u prob wont if u didnt already at least have a gf, been asked on a date, flirted with multiple times without initiating

u prob wont if u didnt already at least have a gf, been asked on a date, flirted with multiple times without initiating
I did lose my virginity to a MTB who initiated first at a party, but I was too fucking awkward and she stopped talking to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
You could wear shoes that give height and/or lifts to get that height and can hide hairline with certain haircuts, hair system whatever. Mouth will be closed most of the time. Dunno how much change you will get out of this in regards to it actually making you get laid if you can't already probably need bigger skeletal changes

You could wear shoes that give height and/or lifts to get that height and can hide hairline with certain haircuts. Mouth will be closed most of the time. Dunno how much change you will get out of this in regards to it actually making you get laid if you can't already
Tbh true. But I will prolly wear lifts + LL so I’m 6’3. My teeth is just my biggest insecurity so it’s honestly a personal cope

Atleast you looksmax almost every nigga here just shitposts

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and N8verBegan
Tbh true. But I will prolly wear lifts + LL so I’m 6’3. My teeth is just my biggest insecurity so it’s honestly a personal cope
You're coping if you think height is issue if 6'0 in shoes, diminishing returns. But I don't think you will get LL anyway.

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
1. Braces for better midline symmetry and balanced dental pressure on the maxilla, preventing future asymmetrical bone loss from aging and improving facial balance
2. Teeth whitening
5. Leg lengthening 2 inches, so I can become 6’1 so that my height matches my wing span (6’1)

I removed massetter botox because it feminizes the face too much and not worth getting it to fix slight asymmetry.

Anyways, everything on the list except LL will be done within a year using money from the military. I will prolly get LL once I get a job and earn enough money (so like 6 years later JFL).

My biggest fear is not getting a gf even after getting all these procedures due to my introvertedness, autism, and years of negative reinforcement from being fat my entire childhood and highschool. After all, I’m MTN standing at 5’11 and still failed to get a gf. What if I end up alone forever. Thats gonna destroy me. My last resort will be Vinnmaxxing by getting an IVF baby with North Atlantid Stacy eggs and coping by raising stacy and chad kids.
They let you browse .org in the military?

Bro you lost your virginity, stand at 5'11 which is not short. Why do you want to get leg lengthening just for 2 inches, leg lengthening is not worth it if not 4 inches or more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
it's not enough to looksmax jfl being looksmaxed is the bare minimum

You need to be social circle maxxed
NT maxxed
Inhb maxxed (0 approach anxiety)
escalationmaxxed
Instagram maxxed

The list goes on
Jfl if you think you will get anything by just looking good

• +1
Reactions: watah, hopecel, douche and 2 others
You don't really need LL if you become HTB/Chadlite after looksmaxxing. Save that money and buy a good car or invest that in some online bussiness. Date shorter women if you're 5'11. Become someone, women have to know what's up in your life don't be like me because I don't have any background to show to a woman.

dont do it for women. Do it for yourself.

If you think you will at least be tall softmaxxed NT htn and have outran the age pill by that time.. maybe there is hope for you

2. Teeth whitening

After looks you need Status (finance/money) Network (social circle/life, not just girls but bros too)

And game, redpill shit, being funny/good at talking, hot/cold game

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
2. Teeth whitening

ive done all of those except num 5 and it was enough to sleep with over 50 women

NT maxxed
escalationmaxxed
Instagram maxxed

The list goes on
brootal but true

I don’t even worry anymore about that I just wanna be great 😔

NT maxxed
escalationmaxxed
Instagram maxxed

The list goes on
By the time he gets all those procedures done (he won't) it'll be too late, he'll be spending the week wageslaving without any sort of environment to create a social circle and instagram for social proof - This is honestly why looksmaxxing is a massive meme unless you can afford to get surgeries pre uni

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and forevergymcelling
2. Teeth whitening

You know. What you have to realise is, even after making all that, you have to accept that maybe it will not give you the desired outcome. It's not just about looks, even if you look better, hypergamy doesn't go away, societal conditioning doesn't go away.

By the time he gets all those procedures done (he won't) it'll be too late, he'll be spending the week wageslaving without any sort of environment to create a social circle and instagram for social proof - This is honestly why looksmaxxing is a massive meme unless you can afford to get surgeries pre uni
It really never began for us

This is actually retarded ngl if you are MTN+ you can fuck

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and NotCarv
It really never began for us
This is why my genuine advice for incels or 'outcasts', especially non-nt, is to call it quits; by the time you've figured out the issue whether that be looks, nt, wtv it's already too late. Dedicate a few decades of your life to accumulating wealth and spend of the rest of your existence coping, that's what I plan on doing anyway.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv