My Ascension Plan for 2024

Lmk if the wild growth hair oil works on ur eyebrows

I’m kind of mentalcel I don’t have mega failos I’m still conventionally attractive but I want perfection
you are prob like me, a 6-7 out of 10 but still hate your self

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
  • So Sad
Uhh a question, I'm still looksmaxing, but fortunately I've finally reached to the point I can call myself a gl guy or chad lite pretty boy probably,I'm Still 16 tho, tbh I'm popular in school and stuff, but the problem is, I'm still 5'6 what can I do brothers? Have been on looksmaxing since age 13

Uhh a question, I'm still looksmaxing, but fortunately I've finally reached to the point I can call myself a gl guy or chad lite pretty boy probably,I'm Still 16 tho, tbh I'm popular in school and stuff, but the problem is, I'm still 5'6 what can I do brothers? Have been on looksmaxing since age 13
You can try gain 1-2 inches on here from some random height stack u find here idk too much about it but people would tell u to hop on aromasin or smth rn since ur growth plates aren’t fused yet maybe that could help with ur height idk

• +1
Reactions: hmm
Alhamdulillah I do it’s just my nose lol, no one can notice it but damn it failos me so hard
aren't surgerys to change facial features haram and i have a question can a wide nose be fixed by rhino and my mouth is pretty small in width does the 3d printing mouth widener really work ?

what rating are you now, i mean like HTN MTN LTN? Chad lite? its important to know what rating you are now and what you can ascend to anyways im excited, make another thread when you have ascend
I also im on a similar ascention like you but i cant get a nose job since im a brokie and im 14
how do you know which one you are ?

in’sha’Allah everything I mention in this thread happens
NOSE
My main failo, due to its crookedness and dorsal hump, my nasal tip has improved with corticosteroids etc. but the main issue is my nose bridge, here is what I will do to fix it:

- Consultation with Dr Lucian Ion
- Pay for Septorhinoplasty with money I will accumulate by wageslaving, I do not intend on using the haram money I have saved up in fear of getting botched (call me high inhib idc :feelsshh:)
- Thankfully I am on the waitlist for septoplasty anyways therefore I will make an attempt to rearrange financing and hopefully a chunk of my cost will be paid for by the NHS

EYE AREA
I don’t require any surgical procedures for this as my eye area is only ruined by lifestyle choices, what I will do to improve it is simple:

- Improve my sleep schedule to counteract my insomnia
- Apply Volufiline on under eyes to reduce eyebags (they’re not severre anyways) and also create better under eye support (aegyo sal)

- I’ll also apply Volufiline above my eyelids to reduce UEE, I don’t have a problem with that either but more hooding would benefit me, also I’m aware that Volufiline is not a miracle product and it won’t give me De Poot tier hooding but no harm in applying there anyways
- Of course, improve my eyebrows and eyelashes by making them appear more thicker and darker, I do this regularly with eyebrow dye but I am also currently using “Wild Growth Hair Oil” which I have seen positive results from online, I got it from Amazon, if I don’t see results I will try topical minoxidil and if I am the 50% that does not react well to minoxidil then I will have to cope with more oils, or get an eyebrow transplant

LIPS
Once again, not a failo nor is there a problem with it, if anything it may be one of my best features but small marginal gains of improvement always help:

- 3D Print Mouth Widening Appliance to increase mouth to nose width ratio (mines 1.53 and the ideal is 1.5 to 1.62 but wide lips are mogger trait), if I don’t end up 3D printing an Appliance then I’ll use Facial Flex which is a bit more pricier but does the same thing, widening my lips will also create “sharp corners” which add great appeal
- I’ll also apply Volufiline on my lips but not overuse it to the point where I look like a pouting clown

- Also use Aqauaphor and Strawberry Vaseline Lip Repair to keep lips hydrated and healthy looking, also drink 3-4 litres of water

SKIN
I have mediocre skin, no severe acne, a pimple here and there, but I have quite a lot of hyperpigmentation, there was a time (2 years ago JFL :feelskek:) where my skin was pristine clear and healthy, but since I’m older now, I’m aging quite fast and it needs to be taken care of:

- Adopt a consistent skin care routine including a cleanser, moisturiser and SPF 50+
- Also use Kojic Acid Soap in combination to hydroquinone to brighten/lighten my skin, this will also fix hyperpigmentation

- The reason I will be adopting a simple skin care routine is because I am going to start using Tretinoin (0.025%) and work my way up through the year (I don’t want to break my skin barrier and visit a dermatologist in the future), to avoid the gay, glossy and shiny look Tretinoin usually gives, I will be using it 2-3 times a week at max

TEETH
I have a large central tooth gap that needs to be closed up, everything else about my teeth is well above average and desired:

- Start a Smile Direct Club Plan for roughly £1,500, this will remove my tooth gap, since I only suffer from a gap, my treatment will probably last 3 months maximum
- Whiten my teeth professionally afterwards and maybe professionally file them as well, doubt I will though

BODY
I have an extremely lanky build, 6’6+ wingspan at 6’2, very long limbs as well so putting on muscle and filling out my frame has always been difficult for me, what I plan to do:

- Continue Lean Bulking for another 2-3 months
- Focus more on my triceps, back and forearms (My clavicles are already quite wide and my shoulders is my genetic strong point in muscle building)

- Shave body hair once every 2 weeks (I already do this anyways because I look 5x leaner after I do)
- After I finish Lean Bulking I will cut down and try to get down to 11-12% bodyfat, I am currently lean but not as lean as I used to be

Any more suggestions are very very welcome and thank you to all the people I have gotten this information from :)
"plan" jfl

good luck bro. im getting braces to fix protruded gap teeth. The biggest looksmax I have ever paid gor so far. very excited cant waiy

• +1
good luck bro. im getting braces to fix protruded gap teeth. The biggest looksmax I have ever paid gor so far. very excited cant waiy
I’ve decided not to get clear aligners and instead get composite bonding done on my two front teeth to negate the gap, it lasts 10 years and even longer if maintained

HI saar fullowing surgeries caan bee done in our Clinic
THxx
Worm REgards
Suneel the PAjeet
Bro this nigga was a professor at Yale and Stanford’s plastic surgery department

• JFL
NOSE
My main failo, due to its crookedness and dorsal hump, my nasal tip has improved with corticosteroids etc. but the main issue is my nose bridge, here is what I will do to fix it:

- Pay for Septorhinoplasty with money I will accumulate by wageslaving, I do not intend on using the haram money I have saved up in fear of getting botched (call me high inhib idc :feelsshh:)
- Thankfully I am on the waitlist for septoplasty anyways therefore I will make an attempt to rearrange financing and hopefully a chunk of my cost will be paid for by the NHS

EYE AREA
I don’t require any surgical procedures for this as my eye area is only ruined by lifestyle choices, what I will do to improve it is simple:

- Apply Volufiline on under eyes to reduce eyebags (they’re not severre anyways) and also create better under eye support (aegyo sal)

- I’ll also apply Volufiline above my eyelids to reduce UEE, I don’t have a problem with that either but more hooding would benefit me, also I’m aware that Volufiline is not a miracle product and it won’t give me De Poot tier hooding but no harm in applying there anyways
- Of course, improve my eyebrows and eyelashes by making them appear more thicker and darker, I do this regularly with eyebrow dye but I am also currently using “Wild Growth Hair Oil” which I have seen positive results from online, I got it from Amazon, if I don’t see results I will try topical minoxidil and if I am the 50% that does not react well to minoxidil then I will have to cope with more oils, or get an eyebrow transplant

LIPS
Once again, not a failo nor is there a problem with it, if anything it may be one of my best features but small marginal gains of improvement always help:

- 3D Print Mouth Widening Appliance to increase mouth to nose width ratio (mines 1.53 and the ideal is 1.5 to 1.62 but wide lips are mogger trait), if I don’t end up 3D printing an Appliance then I’ll use Facial Flex which is a bit more pricier but does the same thing, widening my lips will also create “sharp corners” which add great appeal
- I’ll also apply Volufiline on my lips but not overuse it to the point where I look like a pouting clown

- Also use Aqauaphor and Strawberry Vaseline Lip Repair to keep lips hydrated and healthy looking, also drink 3-4 litres of water

SKIN
I have mediocre skin, no severe acne, a pimple here and there, but I have quite a lot of hyperpigmentation, there was a time (2 years ago JFL :feelskek:) where my skin was pristine clear and healthy, but since I’m older now, I’m aging quite fast and it needs to be taken care of:

- Adopt a consistent skin care routine including a cleanser, moisturiser and SPF 50+
- Also use Kojic Acid Soap in combination to hydroquinone to brighten/lighten my skin, this will also fix hyperpigmentation

- The reason I will be adopting a simple skin care routine is because I am going to start using Tretinoin (0.025%) and work my way up through the year (I don’t want to break my skin barrier and visit a dermatologist in the future), to avoid the gay, glossy and shiny look Tretinoin usually gives, I will be using it 2-3 times a week at max

TEETH
I have a large central tooth gap that needs to be closed up, everything else about my teeth is well above average and desired:

- Start a Smile Direct Club Plan for roughly £1,500, this will remove my tooth gap, since I only suffer from a gap, my treatment will probably last 3 months maximum
- Whiten my teeth professionally afterwards and maybe professionally file them as well, doubt I will though

BODY
I have an extremely lanky build, 6’6+ wingspan at 6’2, very long limbs as well so putting on muscle and filling out my frame has always been difficult for me, what I plan to do:

- Focus more on my triceps, back and forearms (My clavicles are already quite wide and my shoulders is my genetic strong point in muscle building)

- Shave body hair once every 2 weeks (I already do this anyways because I look 5x leaner after I do)
- After I finish Lean Bulking I will cut down and try to get down to 11-12% bodyfat, I am currently lean but not as lean as I used to be

Any more suggestions are very very welcome and thank you to all the people I have gotten this information from :)
Cosmetic surgeries as a muslim though?

Wow this is the best formatted thread I’ve ever posted
NOSE

EYE AREA

LIPS

SKIN

TEETH

BODY

Smile direct club is closing, just rope.

Smile direct club is closing, just rope.
I saw that so I’m gonna get composite bonding done instead, way cheaper and looks better

• +1
Reactions: vxknt
NOSE

EYE AREA

LIPS

SKIN

TEETH

BODY

thanks for copying my format and info 😭

NOSE

EYE AREA

LIPS

SKIN

TEETH

BODY

i still do fw this thread dm me lets talk

aren't cosmetic surgery haram tho

• +1
Good plan OP.

• +1
Double LL bro asap to 7 foot, over for all sub 7'2 subhumans in 2024. Average zoomer is 7'6 :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
NOSE

EYE AREA

LIPS

SKIN

TEETH

BODY

Solid plan bro, good luck.

• +1
NOSE

EYE AREA

LIPS

SKIN

TEETH

BODY

good plan

• +1
good plan @coispet dont worry bout it
it was an honor serving with you as a mod , srs :Comfy:

• Love it
  • Love it
Good luck man
Implementing is the hardest part, hope you make it

• Love it
Good luck akhi

• Love it
InshaAllah brother, InshaAllah.

• +1
Thought you were older since you said im older etc. Did you start the ascension plan yet or saving money?
I’ll make updates right now for you

- Smile Direct Club is shutdown and gone bankrupt so I’m opting for another clear aligner which is thankfully cheaper (£750) for top and bottom aligners to fix overjet, crowding and a tooth gap

- Instead of going for the surgeon I mentioned in the OP, I’ve decided to put down a deposit for a high reputable surgeon in Pakistan, which will cost 700,000PKR or £1995 in total not including travel

- My skin care regimen has also changed, I have decided to switch to a Kojic Acid cleanser rather than bar soap, hyaluronic acid moisturiser, and also niacinamide + vitamin c serum, and at night, 0.025% Tretinoin

- Some new additions: I’ve ordered high dosage capsules of Glutathione (Skin lightening) and also Lycopene (for red undertones) which I plan to megadose and also some extremely low dosage oral minoxidil tablets which I use in conjunction to topically applying the Kirkland solution to my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and asdvek
I’ll make updates right now for you

- Smile Direct Club is shutdown and gone bankrupt so I’m opting for another clear aligner which is thankfully cheaper (£750) for top and bottom aligners to fix overjet, crowding and a tooth gap

- Instead of going for the surgeon I mentioned in the OP, I’ve decided to put down a deposit for a high reputable surgeon in Pakistan, which will cost 700,000PKR or £1995 in total not including travel

- My skin care regimen has also changed, I have decided to switch to a Kojic Acid cleanser rather than bar soap, hyaluronic acid moisturiser, and also niacinamide + vitamin c serum, and at night, 0.025% Tretinoin

- Some new additions: I’ve ordered high dosage capsules of Glutathione (Skin lightening) and also Lycopene (for red undertones) which I plan to megadose and also some extremely low dosage oral minoxidil tablets which I use in conjunction to topically applying the Kirkland solution to my eyebrows
Good shit keep it up

• Love it