Legit 6’0 is borderline chad height

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
this is a TeenAscender classic but I haven’t regurgitated it in a while so I’ll say it again.

Don’t listen to the autists on here who say 6’0 is a mid height and you need to be 6’2.

Hell, in the US even an UNFRAUDED 5’11 is a decent height.

Keep in mind, whatever height people claim on here you need to subtract 3-5 cm to get their real height. 90% of men are brutally humbled when they’re forced to step under a properly calibrated stadiometer without shoes on.

There is ZERO EVIDENCE zoomers are getting taller in the states. 6’0 flat/182.88cm is 80.9 percentile among 20-30 YEAR OLD MEN (THE TALLEST DEMOGEAPHIC).

This thread doesn’t apply to you at all if ur from the giraffe lands of Scandinavia, Germany, Netherlands, or Dinaric Alps. But EVERYWHERE ELSE in the world 6’0 is a tall chad height (AKA Looksmax 6’2)

Again, 90% of you would be in tears if you found out your real height at the doctors office

Coming from someone who is 187cm morning 185cm night under a stadiometer, when I was 182cm people thought I was 6’2 irl. (muh you can’t be 6 foot because I’m 6 foot cope)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 48681 and 31 others
Im 6ft in Greece and its honestly mid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, kebab, horizontallytall and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and callisto
Hispanics and asian bring down average white guy in usa is like 5’10-5’11

Face is most important so who gives a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 48681 and 6 others
Hispanics and asian bring down average white guy in usa is like 5’10-5’11

Face is most important so who gives a fuck
5’10 yea 5’11 fuck no. I live in a. Predominantly white area and there’s no shot the average guy is 180cm maybe 179 at the most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 48681, midlatinocel and 4 others
5’10 yea 5’11 fuck no. I live in a. Predominantly white area and there’s no shot the average guy is 180cm maybe 179 at the most
Yes average white dude is around 5’10,5’11 ones you hit that you are fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and TeenAscender
I measured to exactly 196cm evening, which means in the morning I’m slightly more (I feel it too) and with shoes I’m confidently 6’6 (198cm).

Honestly past 6ft guys, it’s honestly not a big mog. Like from my perspective I’m just slightly taller and the face usually determins if I mog that guy. Idk how 6ft guys would view me, but apparently it’s more extreme bc facing up is more intimidating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, aspiringexcel and BongMog
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
I measured to exactly 196cm evening, which means in the morning I’m slightly more (I feel it too) and with shoes I’m confidently 6’6 (198cm).

Honestly past 6ft guys, it’s honestly not a big mog. Like from my perspective I’m just slightly taller and the face usually determins if I mog that guy. Idk how 6ft guys would view me, but apparently it’s more extreme bc facing up is more intimidating
it depends tbh. I'm 6'0" and I start to really feel the mog with guys 6'4"+, I genuinely feel like shit. I see weirdly a lot of 6'4" old guys so they dont really smvmog me but I just feel worse getting mogged by some grandpa jfl. It depends on a lot of things tho. A skinny gangly tallfag fine. But a framemogger roided one, yeah c'est fini. Unless hes just a complete subhuman facially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, midlatinocel, bloomercel and 1 other person
it depends tbh. I'm 6'0" and I start to really feel the mog with guys 6'4"+, I genuinely feel like shit. I see weirdly a lot of 6'4" old guys so they dont really smvmog me but I just feel worse getting mogged by some grandpa jfl. It depends on a lot of things tho. A skinny gangly tallfag fine. But a framemogger roided one, yeah c'est fini. Unless hes just a complete subhuman facially.
Ok, so let’s say u slightly facial mog a 6’6 guy (like the tall guy is slightly recessed, not too much tho only noticable to pls aspies). Would u still feel ‘like shit’ next to him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Deleted member 21661
Ok, so let’s say u slightly facial mog a 6’6 guy (like the tall guy is slightly recessed, not too much tho only noticable to pls aspies). Would u still feel ‘like shit’ next to him?
Probably depends more on his build.
If he's on the lower or even average end I'd feel fine
if he was a framemogger and clearly gymmaxxed, I'd def feel like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Reformed
  • JFL
It's basically the average height here

• JFL
Im 169cms tall in Croatia. Never began.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, gr34ter, Krakowski and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, cytoplasm and aspiringexcel
Cope, I am 5’11” barefoot 6’ with shoes on and I feel like my height is mediocre living on Spain which is supposedly a manlet country, I hardly heightmog any guys properly.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 48681, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Top 20% isn't Chad height you will be heightmogged in any group over 6 males.

• JFL
Again, 90% of you would be in tears if you found out your real height at the doctors office

Coming from someone who is 187cm morning 185cm night under a stadiometer, when I was 182cm people thought I was 6’2 irl. (muh you can’t be 6 foot because I’m 6 foot cope)

I never really understand when people say stuff like this. Most people know their doctor-measured heights are their real heights. And males usually don’t lie about their height at all in my experience because they all would fear getting caught by other people around their height for lying, some even give the lowest estimate of their height

• JFL
There is ZERO EVIDENCE zoomers are getting taller in the states. 6’0 flat/182.88cm is 80.9 percentile among 20-30 YEAR OLD MEN (THE TALLEST DEMOGEAPHIC).
I think a lot of people get tricked by zoomers. Zoomers often have hairstyles that are very thick and tall, they wear shoes that have thick soles, they look lankier because of low muscle mass/body fat, and a lot of them have smaller skulls making their head to body ratio higher
Just your mind playing tricks on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, midlatinocel and Deleted member 29393
I'm 6'1.5 in shoes at 16. I'm the tallest in my friend group and whenever I go outside I feel like I'm 3-4 inches taller than everybody, even people my age are like 2-3 inches shorter than me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
this is a TeenAscender classic but I haven’t regurgitated it in a while so I’ll say it again.

Don’t listen to the autists on here who say 6’0 is a mid height and you need to be 6’2.

Keep in mind, whatever height people claim on here you need to subtract 3-5 cm to get their real height. 90% of men are brutally humbled when they’re forced to step under a properly calibrated stadiometer without shoes on.

This thread doesn’t apply to you at all if ur from the giraffe lands of Scandinavia, Germany, Netherlands, or Dinaric Alps. But EVERYWHERE ELSE in the world 6’0 is a tall chad height (AKA Looksmax 6’2)

accurate but i think real height halo starts at 6’1 rather than 6’0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, midlatinocel, Deleted member 29393 and 1 other person
Top 20% isn't Chad height you will be heightmogged in any group over 6 males.
Top 5% is 2 SD above aka very tall which is 6’3 in the states

• JFL
I get mogged by 6’2 + guys jfl. 5’11 ain’t decent . 6ft is decent. 6’1 and above is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 48681 and TeenAscender
6’0 is top 20 percentile. So it’s like htn. 6’3 is chad height, 1 percentile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 48681 and 2 others
6’0 is top 20 percentile. So it’s like htn. 6’3 is chad height, 1 percentile.
Legit barefoot 6’2 is borderline chad height. When I wear my air maxes that make me a bit over 6’2 I feel like a demigod. Can’t imagine how you feel at 6’2 absolutely unfrauded barefoot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 48681, midlatinocel and 1 other person
You're right about frauding. Guys claim that they're 6'1 when they're only 5'11 in shoes.:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, yirma19 and TeenAscender
There is ZERO EVIDENCE zoomers are getting taller in the states.
Doesnt this mean that women are still picking short guys
Normally the short would get bred out if they picked taller guys

• JFL
Lifefuel for shortcels:

2Pac was 5'10
Eazy-E was 5'3
Asap Rocky is 5'9
Justin Bieber is 5'9
Damian Kater is 5'9

• JFL
6ft is only an escape of manletism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Fundz
im 6'3 and where i live i feel like a little bit above average.

• JFL

what height do people guess you now?

• JFL
Cope, I am 5’11” barefoot 6’ with shoes on and I feel like my height is mediocre living on Spain which is supposedly a manlet country, I hardly heightmog any guys properly.
i was in ibiza and im 5'7 i was the same height if not taller than most guys

• JFL
Yup idk why retards say muh average zoomer height is 6'5
Especially in a manlet country you will heightmog most at 6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, yirma19 and Deleted member 48681
Im 6ft in Greece and its honestly mid
i heightmogged everyone in meidtaranean and non dinarid balkan countries with 6ft so I soubt it

• JFL
6ft is mid

• JFL
what height do people guess you now?
I’m 6’1.5 afternoon now and I think I’ve topped out on non negligible height growth now, most people guess me 6’2 or sometimes 6’3 if I’m wearing my maxes or adidas boosts

• JFL
I’m 6’1.5 afternoon now and I think I’ve topped out on non negligible height growth now, most people guess me 6’2 or sometimes 6’3 if I’m wearing my maxes or adidas boosts
I would suplex you

• JFL
Most people are not at their true height max cap . Everyone could fix their posture and gain an extra inch easily. 80% of the population has shit posture

• +1
Reactions: yirma19

I thought u were 6‘2?💀

The thing is that literally 80-90% of men are under 6 foot barefoot, which is very unfortunate