LEGIT SOURCE FOR HEIGHTMAXING (GTFIH) NOOWWWWW

M

MUSTYCOPER

Bronze
SO a few days ago I posted this thread My journey in sources and went on about how I dont feel the suggested sides and all that after trying 8 sources and all. Now I was close to just stopping and letting it just got to rest, but Some guy named @jackb0y mentioned he had bloods for brainLabz and so I bought a blood test and sent my blood while on 25mg of Aromisan and .5 MG of armidix like 6 hours before blood was taken. I then sent it too labs with bloods in the past at 47 pg/ml and 44 pg/ml. SO the test came back , I am so happy it is finally low after like 5 months of source buying and stuff . All my stress literally dispeared after seeing this. This is a well know lab btw called empowerdx. Im starting injecting this monday of the next week lr3 50 mg eod.

Btw I had like no harsh sides at 10 pg/ml like whatever dumbasses are telling u will be dying and ur bones are going to collapse and shit are retarded.

The worst sides I got were some sudical thoughts/ Verryyyy mild acne like 3-4 pimples / and ig werid feeling bones but dosent hurt(just thought it was placcebo at first)

Edit . this is source btw and I just bought the companies pills and not pharma grade but prob legit cause im pretty sure jack got em.
Brainlabz

Attachments

• image_6487327.JPG
    image_6487327.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narco, smoth and TheBrownOne
scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51259
I told you it was legit brah

SO a few days ago I posted this thread My journey in sources and went on about how I dont feel the suggested sides and all that after trying 8 sources and all. Now I was close to just stopping and letting it just got to rest, but Some guy named @jackb0y mentioned he had bloods for brainLabz and so I bought a blood test and sent my blood while on 25mg of Aromisan and .5 MG of armidix like 6 hours before blood was taken. I then sent it too labs with bloods in the past at 47 pg/ml and 44 pg/ml. SO the test came back , I am so happy it is finally low after like 5 months of source buying and stuff . All my stress literally dispeared after seeing this. This is a well know lab btw called empowerdx. Im starting injecting this monday of the next week lr3 50 mg eod.

Btw I had like no harsh sides at 10 pg/ml like whatever dumbasses are telling u will be dying and ur bones are going to collapse and shit are retarded.

The worst sides I got were some sudical thoughts/ Verryyyy mild acne like 3-4 pimples / and ig werid feeling bones but dosent hurt(just thought it was placcebo at first)

Edit . this is source btw and I just bought the companies pills and not pharma grade but prob legit cause im pretty sure jack got em.
Brainlabz
sry for bad grammer

Brainlabz
youre cooked, gonna age like milk nigga lmao 😭 not to mention the sides you're gonna feel in January

Brainlabz
Awesome!

why not 100mcg IGF1 lr3 every day? or 50mcg every day

Brainlabz
We’re so back.