Letrozol, Anastrazole or Aromasin?

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
I have been using anastrazole since a few months and im gonna switch to Aromasin very soon.
I recently read that Letrzole is the strongest AI and started to worry a bit.
Is Aromasin still good enough for heightmaxxing purposes?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I have been using anastrazole since a few months and im gonna switch to Aromasin very soon.
depend on the rest of your stack. Most of the time aromasin is the best option

depend on the rest of your stack. Most of the time aromasin is the best option
Look at my previous thread i wrote my stack there

if I was you I’d be worrying more about the fact you are stunting bone maturation and messing up your insulin levels, you could try take test which would increase bone gains and help with insulin sensitivity in high doses. You’d be in my opinion best with low dose ai, test gh and somatostatin blockers. If you don’t want to take test for insulin sensitivity you could take straight insulin or met Forman, but your dosages really shouldn’t be maintained without some serious consideration about insulin and muslin resistance.

Aromasin is the best option (especially from a looksmaxing standpoint as it is steroidal), be careful of the estrogen rebound with Arimidex once you stop (although its existence is debated).
2612282 ADB782B2 9D1D 44B9 9070 584DD8371953

All of them (Letro, Aromasin and Amiridex) are strong enough to prevent chondrocyte death and growth plate fusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and niqfan625
Aromasin is the best option (especially from a looksmaxing standpoint as it is steroidal), be careful of the estrogen rebound with Arimidex once you stop (although its existence is debated).
View attachment 2732292
All of them (Letro, Aromasin and Amiridex) are strong enough to prevent chondrocyte death and growth plate fusion.
I wont get estrogen rebound if I immediately switch from anastrole to aromasin right?

Whats wrong with anastrazole, thats the only one available in my area