lets be honest, i will never see my oneitis again

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
its impossible. she doesnt even remember me anwyays. sucks that the only person that understood me had to obey her pussy's decision according to whihc i was an ugly manlet.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
I wish I could never see my oneitis again, but its only going to happen in the summer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
its impossible. she doesnt even remember me anwyays. sucks that the only person that understood me had to obey her pussy's decision according to whihc i was an ugly manlet.
Brutal, all because your bones weren't in the right place.

• So Sad
she liked my personaliyt but it wasnt enough
Congratulations, you've ended up in the friend zone once again. That's the difference between those who get dates and those who end up in the friend zone. Attraction. Care to guess how much of attraction is actually within your control?

For some reason this logic seems to be lost on the bluepill and redpill copers. The game of dating/sex is just a hierarchy of looks. The more you were born with, the more buying power you have. The coping manlet in the gym will never have more SMV than I do, it's just the way the cards were dealt.

• So Sad
Congratulations, you've ended up in the friend zone once again. That's the difference between those who get dates and those who end up in the friend zone. Attraction. Care to guess how much of attraction is actually within your control?
not even the friendzone, more like the trash can zzone

not even the friendzone, more like the trash can zzone
Same thing, both labels mean that she determined you to be a low-tier genetic dead end, over factors that you can't control. All of this despite the fact that you have "played the cards you were dealt" and actually worked on the factors you can control.

• So Sad
Same thing, both labels mean that she determined you to be a low-tier genetic dead end, over factors that you can't control. All of this despite the fact that you have "played the cards you were dealt" and actually worked on the factors you can control.
she wouldnt even keep me around as anything, brootal

she wouldnt even keep me around as anything, brootal
Crazy how that works right? Even though the chad next door provides next to nothing in value like you do, she keeps him around because he's a pretty face to look at. Meanwhile she throws you in the trash. Lmao maybe if you make something of yourself she'll come crawling back when you're 30.

• So Sad
wont happen anyway
Earn enough money/status and they all come crawling back, if only for your money. My cope lately is that when the time comes I'll get to use them for sex before I throw them away and ghost them.

Earn enough money/status and they all come crawling back, if only for your money. My cope lately is that when the time comes I'll get to use them for sex before I throw them away and ghost them.
girls dont care about money here

girls dont care about money here
When they hit the wall they do. That's when we can get our revenge. Of course it won't be what chad got in his 20s, but at least we get to cope.

When they hit the wall they do. That's when we can get our revenge. Of course it won't be what chad got in his 20s, but at least we get to cope.
she will never hit the wall

she will never hit the wall
Every girl hits the wall. It's a matter of if she's smart enough to lock down a commitment from chad before then. If she does, then no oneitis for you.

Every girl hits the wall. It's a matter of if she's smart enough to lock down a commitment from chad before then. If she does, then no oneitis for you.
she is psl9

I missed u i thought u roped

• Woah