Let's end this what's the ideal physique

The V taper is what females like. Not a huge amount of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 6128
you didn't ask for the ideal achievable physique.

I'm going for an upgraded version of that, his arms and shoulders don't pop well enough for my preferences, the chest is good though, flat but shapely.
Okay then an ideal achievable physique

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Dont post some big bodybuilder post an actual good physique thats stilll mobile and good enough to do sport with
I feel for tall pretty boys, It's just about being very slender and lean. Whereas with more masculine shorter men you need to have a good amount of muscle mass, just enough that someone could tell you work out

Okay then an ideal achievable physique
Goal bod

IMG 6553

Me

• +1
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 6128
It has already been proved the Otter mode physique like the one Brad Pitt has. For being that lean with that amount of muscle is what somebody can achieve while still being natural. You can still gain muscle after that but it has demishing results
That depends on genetics to otter mode physique appeal highly depends on should width I.e your v taper

of-course, the average person has a mediocre base and mediocre genes for gaining size.
okay lets say I started blasting roids for optimum v taper

Its my prejudice towards prettyboys as all prettyboys i knew from high school used to do this, This was over a decade ago, They are know skinnyfat, balding weed smokers. More kudos to you
Thanks bhai! Looks don't last forever. Sounds like they toook it for granted.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
peak female gaze ideal body
Maxresdefault

vs
peak male gaze ideal body
WCW Halloween Havoc 1998mp4 snapshot 013446 20170226 135208

Zyzz physique has the most broad appeal to both men and women. Height, jaw, and eye area are always going to be chad prerequisites tho If you want to appeal to women. You just need mass and height to appeal to men. You do not even need to be lean to appeal to men. You just need mass like Eddie Hall.

The best way to flex on men tho is by pulling women. You can have a pretty boy physique and pull white stacies, while some roidcel is in the gym on a saturday night wondering why some faggy looking guy is getting women and not him jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Dont post some big bodybuilder post an actual good physique thats stilll mobile and good enough to do sport with
Ronaldo

That depends on genetics to otter mode physique appeal highly depends on should width I.e your v taper
Well wouldnt that just mean that you have a bad frame, like if they were to try any other physique it would be subpar just like trying to have an ottermode physique than?

no gym for your face + hes on roids
His face his above average and if he uses roids or not doesn’t matter for the question of an ideal physique

Ideal physique

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906-020131~2.png
    Screenshot_20230906-020131~2.png
    411.9 KB · Views: 0