Let’s talk about LL…(MANLETS GTFIH)

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Money.
Let me debunk the bullshit about LL.

1)Not safe at all: You can go get it and get to 6’0 and never walk again if that’s what you want
2)Looks Uncanny: You will look not proportional and your legs will look like some fucking chopsticks
3)Bullied anyway: People will find out you had it and bully your subhuman ass to death (look at guys on tiktok)

But the MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS:

The moment you have the money to make the surgery, you won’t need anyway.
You’ll have already enough money for foids to want to fuck you and you can Statusmaxx as well for maximum results.
It is better to invest 100k and turn it to 1M than to throw it away just to be taller in a wheelchair.

Think about it. No short rich man gets that shit.

Also become rich and famous and represent all of us Manlets and expose the reality of being one, don’t hide from it.

No solution for manletism. Embrace it and keep going.

Play with the cards your dealt with.

Thanks for your attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, gr34ter, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person

1)Not safe at all: You can go get it and get to 6’0 and never walk again if that’s what you want
2)Looks Uncanny: You will look not proportional and your legs will look like some fucking chopsticks
3)Bullied anyway: People will find out you had it and bully your subhuman ass to death (look at guys on tiktok)

But the MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS:

The moment you have the money to make the surgery, you won’t need anyway.
You’ll have already enough money for foids to want to fuck you and you can Statusmaxx as well for maximum results.
It is better to invest 100k and turn it to 1M than to throw it away just to be taller in a wheelchair.

Think about it. No short rich man gets that shit.

Also become rich and famous and represent all of us Manlets and expose the reality of being one, don’t hide from it.

No solution for manletism. Embrace it and keep going.

Play with the cards your dealt with.

Thanks for your attention.
Dnr you need it 5’6 manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

1)Not safe at all:
Stopped reading here. Also you are 5’6 and you are probably one of those people who would shit on a 5’3 man who got it and became 5’11 and now mogs you. Fucking manlet fuck off

Whatever keep crying for me subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer