Lets talk muscles

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
I gotta cope with being skinny

I mean it dont really mean dogshit tbh based on ppl i see irl.. its as if it dont make any diff. If they have it or not..

Really it still boils down to face..

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Cope. Being super skinny is super bad. How will you defend your girl? Plus muscles make other men respect you. I experienced first-hand back at school after putting on some muscle since I used to be a skeletoncel.

Cope. Being super skinny is super bad. How will you defend your girl? Plus muscles make other men respect you. I experienced first-hand back at school after putting on some muscle since I used to be a skeletoncel.
I dunno bud?

Uppercutting your bitch ass whilst havin proper punching mechanics while your muscle head aaa swampy aah cant even move properly???

You were a bitch n ugly prolly

Dunno

I know biggest wussy pussy corny ugly goofies with big muscles..

0 Respect.. 0 presence..

Know its gonna sound im talking out of bias lolz but i cant NOT make it sound like im not..

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I dunno bud?

Uppercutting your bitch ass whilst havin proper punching mechanics while your muscle head aaa swampy aah cant even move properly???

Dunno

0 Respect.. 0 presence..

Know its gonna sound im talking out of bias lolz but i cant NOT make it sound like im not..
What language are you talking?

I dunno bud?

Dunno

0 Respect.. 0 presence..

Jokes aside. I kinda agree. The most important thing is to have character. Even though I had put on some puscle I still had a very soy personality:feelskek:.

muscle will help, you're just lazy if you don't want to do it. it's not necessary though, but being fit would obviously help even if in the slightest. and it varies from individual to individual. if you are bordering anorexic then you will get a decent return from being fit.

You got to build strong muscles to be the best there is