LGBTQ exclusive subforum?

URL code

URL code

Zephir
advocating lgbt
So when are going to get an lgbtq+ exclusive subforum on this site? I think its a necessary addition considering how overrepresented that demographic is in this userbase.

Based on my observations i'd estimate this figure to be around 30-40%.

Also you have to consider the fact that gay people looksmax way better. Trans people - even more so. Most trans women take hormones to match their gender identity, while your avg guy here is scared to take steroids to match his own (worse at looksmaxxing). Imagine all the revolutionary ideas that will come out of that subforum.

After this, the next most necessary dedicated subforum should be for the minority of users who are not indian.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid, RedRiser, conquer and 13 others
Go to reddit son, as if that wasn't enough

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid, N1666, try2beme and 12 others
Yeah ill make a subforum just bent over

• JFL
Reactions: conquer, Zonar, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
I already moderate some lgbtq subreddits on reddit.com, but there is no lgbt subforum here for me to moderate. That's why im asking for one

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Zonar, try2beme and 3 others
I already moderate some lgbtq subreddits on reddit.com, but there is no lgbt subforum here for me to moderate. That's why im asking for one
If you want LGBTQ content watch out for the latest updates of Funky Flamingo in the ratings section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Skywalker, capybara and 5 others
So when are going to get an lgbtq+ exclusive subforum on this site? I think its a necessary addition considering how overrepresented that demographic is in this userbase.

Also you have to consider the fact that gay people looksmax way better. Trans people - even more so. Most trans women take hormones to match their gender identity, while your avg guy here is scared to take steroids to match his own (worse at looksmaxxing). Imagine all the revolutionary ideas that will come out of that subforum.

After this, the next most necessary dedicated subforum should be for the minority of users who are not indian.
Fed, kys nigger all fags have aids and are gonna die before 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, try2beme, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
Fed, kys nigger all fags have aids and are gonna die before 30.
shit, we have a homophobe right here, everyone laugh at him!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 25377, try2beme and 2 others
shit, we have a homophobe right here, everyone laugh at him!
Nigga do you think this is a college lecture hall? No one here likes disgusting faggots with aids and hepatitis c.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, N1666, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
Nigga do you think this is a college lecture hall? No one here likes disgusting faggots with aids and hepatitis c.
is that why youre so disliked?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Skywalker, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, try2beme, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
just go to reddit. this is a blackpilled place. delusional thinking is not welcome

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
just go to reddit. this is a blackpilled place. delusional thinking is not welcome
Trans women are blackpilled as fuck tho, they could simply identify as women (and it would be enough) but theyre so blackpilled and lookist they almost always take hormones and even get surgery to look more female.

Theyre the most blackpilled demographic in society.

• +1
Reactions: vogue, Deleted member 25377 and Skywalker
@Gengar @Squirtle @Lmao Ban him pretty pleaseeee

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: nullandvoid, mogstars, Skywalker and 3 others
are you lgbt?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Reddit is that way Sire

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid, thecel, pig_face and 1 other person

Stop with this shit. I'm warning you, I'll be giving out stricter warnings for this LGBTQ garbage. You guys never seem to learn. I'll leave this thread for this particular comment, but if anyone posts LGBTQ content, they should expect to receive at least 40 warning points from now on.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, i_love_roosters, mogstars and 5 others
This has always been a self improvement forum targeted for straight men. Straight men usually don’t have honest places that will tell them what to do besides take a cold shower.

Gay and trans people have way more avenues to openly discuss aesthetic improvement.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid, Deleted member 51465, N1666 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21899, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
3933831_1706992857122.webp

Stop with this shit. I'm warning you, I'll be giving out stricter warnings for this LGBTQ garbage. You guys never seem to learn. I'll leave this thread for this particular comment, but if anyone posts LGBTQ content, they should expect to receive at least 40 warning points from now on.
I thought lgbtq content meant posting pics of guys kissing and stuff, bro we cant even talk about it now? Since when?

• +1
offtopic

• +1
Reactions: URL code
No but ive wished for it many times.
ive been with a couple of guys before. it is a great experience if you have a close relationship with them.

• Woah
ive been with a couple of guys before. it is a great experience if you have a close relationship with them.
are mods usually assholes about it when you post about this topic, like they are to me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
are mods usually assholes about it when you post about this topic, like they are to me?
Ive posted about them on here a couple of times and never gotten warned so idk

I even posted about a 70 year old man wanting me to be his sugar baby and the mods were actually entertained

• WTF
Ive posted about them on here a couple of times and never gotten warned so idk

I even posted about a 70 year old man wanting me to be his sugar baby and the mods were actually entertained
So theyre treating me differently for no reason at all?

@emeraldglass explain yourself right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, PROMETHEUS and Earth Dollar
So theyre treating me differently for no reason at all?

@emeraldglass explain yourself right now
no one cares faggot, rope rn

Modern society☕

• +1
Reactions: thecel and URL code
except this is your third comment in this thread (obvious sign of caring)

can we get to 5?

This nigga just doesn’t miss :lul:

• JFL
No.

• JFL
Bump, we need this feature!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid, thecel, URL code and 1 other person
Big W

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, thecel and URL code
Homo

• JFL
Not needed
most people here are homos anyways
you all laughed at my bro @thecel , yet , as we see in recent developments on the forum youre much MORE gayer than he ever could be :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and URL code

I disagree with OP’s proposal, but your reply annoys me beyond measure.

LGBT blackpillers want to talk about LGBT stuff with like-minded based people who see the world through a based and blackpilled lens. Reddit ain’t the place. LGBT and basedness aren’t mutually exclusive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and Skywalker
I disagree with OP’s proposal, but your reply annoys me beyond measure.

LGBT blackpillers want to talk about LGBT stuff with like-minded based people who see the world through a based and blackpilled lens. Reddit ain’t the place. LGBT and basedness aren’t mutually exclusive.
make a discord server for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and thecel