LGD 4033 vs 3033

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
What’s the difference between them. I’ve heard that 3033 is stronger and drier than 4033.

Which is better ?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
@ConfusedBolivian

Overall I wouldn't take LGD ever. why don't you just pin test w/ some masteron? better effects and way safer

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Overall I wouldn't take LGD ever. why don't you just pin test w/ some masteron? better effects and way safer
Too much hassle getting needles and pinning. Plus masteron is very harsh on hair.

Too much hassle getting needles and pinning. Plus masteron is very harsh on hair.
if you take sarms for convenience it's over. low T move ngl
I would strongly advice you to skip the sarms and just pin test atleast
a roid/sarm cycle is not something that's supposed to be easy. it isn't as easy as just popping a pill or two everyday bro.
pin and you'll be dealing with way less complications
I'd argue sarms are more complicated due to the shit that comes after the cycle
test is safer and easier overall

• Hmm...
i’m 3 days in on 4033 overall i’ve heard it’s the better compound

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
a roid/sarm cycle is not something that's supposed to be easy. it isn't as easy as just popping a pill or two everyday bro.
Good point but what about test plus a strong sarm like S-23? Is that a good combo ?

Notice anything so far ?
i had a better pump today. u really don’t notice anything until about a week in though apparently. i didn’t get the “lgd flu” tho so that’s good

• Hmm...
What the safest stack for hair that still gives you a dry look ?

i had a better pump today. u really don’t notice anything until about a week in though apparently. i didn’t get the “lgd flu” tho so that’s good
Why LGD over Rad?

Good point but what about test plus a strong sarm like S-23? Is that a good combo ?
What the safest stack for hair that still gives you a dry look ?
500mg test E and 30mg anavar
best cycle for 'starters' and easy to handle on the body. keeps you dry cause of the var and puts your body in an anabolic state cuz of the test.

• Love it
best cycle for 'starters' and easy to handle on the body. keeps you dry cause of the var and puts your body in an anabolic state cuz of the test.
What’s your opinion on HGH or GH inducing peptides ?

• +1
don't, for height it is mostly cope
for any other reason, regular roids are better
It’s follows a different muscle growth pathway. Some guys don’t respond that well to test but they do to HGH/IGF-1. Especially in combo with insulin

It’s follows a different muscle growth pathway. Some guys don’t respond that well to test but they do to HGH/IGF-1. Especially in combo with insulin
that's bs imo. if your test increases in your body you will get positive effects no matter what. var is also a good muscle building roid for lean dry muscle. HGH and IGF-1 hormones have wayy to many side effects for their worth. besides, with increased test levels in the body HGH and IGF-1 levels also rise.
I would keep it simple
test + var since it is probably your first cycle so you will generally respond way better

• Hmm...
@MaestheticMaso say goodbye to your hair

• So Sad
explain to me why pinning test and var is better
he will lose his hair and get acne jfl
pure genetics bru, this is litterally the side effect of EVERY steroid. sarms are even worse than regular roids in correlation with hair loss and acne.
If he doesn't have the balding gene, he won't lose hair.
If he rarely gets acne, he probably won't on a cycle or after.
Roids come with risks, sarms have the same risks only 10x worse

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and IMOGYOU
explain to me why pinning test and var is better
he will lose his hair and get acne jfl
I really don’t get any acne, and you can control hair loss on test with Fin or DUT. Not sure about anavar though. Maybe RU?

@PsychoDsk

• Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I really don’t get any acne, and you can control hair loss on test with Fin or DUT. Not sure about anavar though. Maybe RU?

@PsychoDsk
Then acne isn’t a problem. Anavar isn’t a harsh compound, it’s the roid most women use. It’s mainly used for cutting fat so as long as you take test w/ it you will rarely get side effects from it.
I recommend it tho since you will still gain hard lean muscle but also getting shredded asf

• Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU and MaestheticMaso
Then acne isn’t a problem. Anavar isn’t a harsh compound, it’s the roid most women use. It’s mainly used for cutting fat so as long as you take test w/ it you will rarely get side effects from it.
I recommend it tho since you will still gain hard lean muscle but also getting shredded asf
Or for hair ? FIN and RU??

I’m guessing it’s hard to know how you’ll react

I don’t know much ab these compounds tho. I only know a lot of shit about roids and sarms.
I’m on 500mg test E and 30mg anavar and I’ve experienced no sides yet aside from a bit of acne.
It’s hard for me to tell you what will happen on a cycle since everybody’s body is completely different.
If you really wanna try it, do it I think it’s worth it

And if you’re not balding now you will not bald on cycle, it’s a gene, either you have it or you don’t

• Hmm...
Maybe I should look into this stack and research it more

Hair is life.

how tf if 500mg test e easy to handle on the body. Most people get gyno off that

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU