Life at a Top Tier Uk University - Summarised + Stories + 100% Honest so you UK Collegecells know exactly what to expect.

Yeah my flatmates are chill normal people I talk with them quite a bit In our kitchen. They just do their own thing really. Did u join societies? That’s how I’m planning to meet non slut girls jfl club whores r too trashy for me perosnally
If you have no luck smashing club whores, what hope you think you have of smashing high iq girls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and House Lannister
the hot girls all do pyschology, geography, medicine, biology etc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 6128, JLnSK and 2 others
If you have no luck smashing club whores, what hope you think you have of smashing high iq girls?
No one except chad is smashing club whores. Anyone even me can get a few make outs there (my normie ass friends talk about it casually). I would want to LTR a non club whore first then smash her that way

Does jbw even work in thw uk where 85 percent of the people are white? In some shit hole 3rd world nation fair enough but here seems unlikely
its really unevenly distributed thouhg, like in London its only 60% white and some other big citires have similar numbers. Go to rural yorkshire, devon, cornwall, highlands or anywehre rural pretty much and there will be literally 0 non whties

No one except chad is smashing club whores. Anyone even me can get a few make outs there (my normie ass friends talk about it casually). I would want to LTR a non club whore first then smash her that way
non club whore just equals more stress and small problems turn into big problems fast. more feminist shit. more not getting your way. more struggling to please her. more having to cover your ass incase she's plotting something

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
club whores are more primitive so @House Lannister may have a better chance with high iq girls

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I’m so behind la hawla. I’ve been a freshman for a month now and haven’t seen anything. Of course I know some people are partying and living their best life but I haven’t really spoken to anybody about these juicy topics yet.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
I’m so behind la hawla. I’ve been a freshman for a month now and haven’t seen anything. Of course I know some people are partying and living their best life but I haven’t really spoken to anybody about these juicy topics yet.
Yh partying is all about social circle man. I have made quite a few friends but they're each in different circles so I don't have a dedicated social circle myself so it's tough.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
My uni is Top 8-10 in UK, literally everyone on my course (Mathematics) got 3A*s at A Level and dozens of STEMcels here get hired by FAANG, Hedge Funds and Big Banks.

General Demographic: Literally (85+)% White and very, very posh. 8% SE Asian, 4% Curry, 2% EE and 1% Black from what I have seen in 4 weeks. The uni lies on their diversity statistics too because they want to seem progressive.

Guys: The guys here mog the girls in a general setting tbh. Every 4th guy is a HTN and PrinceCharmingmaxxed to death: Long Hair w curtains, at least 6ft, clear skin, decent bones, 1 year of gymcelling etc. Chadlites are about 1 in 12 and I've seen 4 total guys who have literal Chad status because of their top tier bones. If you are white and slightly alt or a skater dude you will do very well with alt girls as one of my flatmates is like this and brings at least 2 different girls to his room every week.

Girls: To be here you gotta have a pretty high IQ (mine is 128-131) and most Stacy's aren't gonna rank that high. Soooo many MTB here or worse, literally only seen 1 actual Stacylite. Foids here walk around like they've won the lottery, clutching the arm of their HTN white boyfriend; hell even MTN and JBW is enough here to do very well.

In my Mathematics lectures (200 odd ppl) ratio is around 75:25 guys to girls. 90% of guys are LTN or below and there are a few who definitely scroll .is. There's like 10 HTNs and they get sooo much attention from the STEM foids in here. I'm friends with 2 of them and 1 of them can point out literally 3 LTBs in the theatre he has slayed with proof too.

East Asian dudes who are fashionmaxxed do very well with white beckys, especially if they are tall. Just don't look like a nerd and you are set because of kpop halo, lifefuel or you Chinkcells on here tbh if you're willing to act NT.

How I've done: I'm black, 6ft, gymcelled to fuck, lean, fairly low inhib, MTN without glasses but currently LTN as I haven't got contacts yet. Been approached 2 times so far by two black LTBs for my number, because there are literally no black guys here I have no competition. I've been treated really well be white Becky's tbh because I'm very well spoken and my accent is Northern English while most ppl here are posh white Londeners, surprised me tbh. Asian foids are disgusted by me tho which is expected so it doesn't bother me, though one chinese international foid touches me a lot whenever we work together in small group classes; she probably thinks I'm a rapper.

One recessed white foid in my accom will start small talk with me every time I see her and play with her hair/laugh at my jokes etc. I would slay as a joke but it's very obvious what kind of relationship dynamics go on in my accom, so everyone would know.

I don't drink alcohol so I've only been to a club like 5 times since I've been here, but I got 0 slays and I was the only black guy there a lot of the time, though foids have squeezed my bum on 3 separate occasions (idk what that means).

tl;dr - Interracial LTRs are over for a blackcel here tbh, unless you are chad or willing to settle for Sub5 women, though slays may possible as a MTN+ ethnic with posh LTBs that wanna try ethnic willy. It is very hard to be a black incel in top tier uni if you don't mind black girls. There are a few interesting dynamics that play out when the foids that guys are dealing with are posh.

I will be making a Part 2 for how Collegecels can prepare.
if you post the supposed 1 in 12 chadlites here and they actually get rated chadlite, i will send you $50 usd.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
if you post the supposed 1 in 12 chadlites here and they actually get rated chadlite, i will send you $50 usd.
Ratings from this forum don’t matter and are way harsher than irl

Ratings from this forum don’t matter and are way harsher than irl
then they arent chadlites.

some people know this better than me but chadlites are like 1 in 50. this doesn't mean those guys in his uni are not GL, but they are just not that high up on the looks scale.

then they arent chadlites.

some people know this better than me but chadlites are like 1 in 50. this doesn't mean those guys in his uni are not GL, but they are just not that high up on the looks scale.
OP said he’s in a top posh uk uni so 1 in 12 chadlites sounds about right. I go to a private high school full of rich white boys and like 1 in 20 of them I’d say are chadlite, even by psl standards.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
My uni is Top 8-10 in UK, literally everyone on my course (Mathematics) got 3A*s at A Level and dozens of STEMcels here get hired by FAANG, Hedge Funds and Big Banks.

General Demographic: Literally (85+)% White and very, very posh. 8% SE Asian, 4% Curry, 2% EE and 1% Black from what I have seen in 4 weeks. The uni lies on their diversity statistics too because they want to seem progressive.

Guys: The guys here mog the girls in a general setting tbh. Every 4th guy is a HTN and PrinceCharmingmaxxed to death: Long Hair w curtains, at least 6ft, clear skin, decent bones, 1 year of gymcelling etc. Chadlites are about 1 in 12 and I've seen 4 total guys who have literal Chad status because of their top tier bones. If you are white and slightly alt or a skater dude you will do very well with alt girls as one of my flatmates is like this and brings at least 2 different girls to his room every week.

Girls: To be here you gotta have a pretty high IQ (mine is 128-131) and most Stacy's aren't gonna rank that high. Soooo many MTB here or worse, literally only seen 1 actual Stacylite. Foids here walk around like they've won the lottery, clutching the arm of their HTN white boyfriend; hell even MTN and JBW is enough here to do very well.

In my Mathematics lectures (200 odd ppl) ratio is around 75:25 guys to girls. 90% of guys are LTN or below and there are a few who definitely scroll .is. There's like 10 HTNs and they get sooo much attention from the STEM foids in here. I'm friends with 2 of them and 1 of them can point out literally 3 LTBs in the theatre he has slayed with proof too.

East Asian dudes who are fashionmaxxed do very well with white beckys, especially if they are tall. Just don't look like a nerd and you are set because of kpop halo, lifefuel or you Chinkcells on here tbh if you're willing to act NT.

How I've done: I'm black, 6ft, gymcelled to fuck, lean, fairly low inhib, MTN without glasses but currently LTN as I haven't got contacts yet. Been approached 2 times so far by two black LTBs for my number, because there are literally no black guys here I have no competition. I've been treated really well be white Becky's tbh because I'm very well spoken and my accent is Northern English while most ppl here are posh white Londeners, surprised me tbh. Asian foids are disgusted by me tho which is expected so it doesn't bother me, though one chinese international foid touches me a lot whenever we work together in small group classes; she probably thinks I'm a rapper.

One recessed white foid in my accom will start small talk with me every time I see her and play with her hair/laugh at my jokes etc. I would slay as a joke but it's very obvious what kind of relationship dynamics go on in my accom, so everyone would know.

I don't drink alcohol so I've only been to a club like 5 times since I've been here, but I got 0 slays and I was the only black guy there a lot of the time, though foids have squeezed my bum on 3 separate occasions (idk what that means).

tl;dr - Interracial LTRs are over for a blackcel here tbh, unless you are chad or willing to settle for Sub5 women, though slays may possible as a MTN+ ethnic with posh LTBs that wanna try ethnic willy. It is very hard to be a black incel in top tier uni if you don't mind black girls. There are a few interesting dynamics that play out when the foids that guys are dealing with are posh.

I will be making a Part 2 for how Collegecels can prepare.
will you go to university @Octillionaire?

Definitely Durham

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thank you. I hope she agrees to a proper first date.
I also video called a Somali girl last night, hoping for a first date with her too.
If things go well with any of the three girls (tomorrow I'm going to call a Black-Lebanese girl) I hope I can become monogamous with one of them (halal of course) after maybe a few dates? We shall see.
Make sure they're all hqnp bro, dont ltr a hoe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane