Life ends After uni. All the tinder dates / slays cannot compare to the subtle flirting with your uni classmates

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
There Is Just a magic atmosphere that you cannot replicate as a post uni subhuman. It's not mechanical like dating apps or clubs or streets cold approaching, the stars Simply aligned so that you were to follow the same lectures, learn the same stuff, share the same experiences. You build chemistry and you both feel shy until that chemistry explodes and you become engaged. No worries about wageceldom, no worries about oldceldom, Just living the Moment. Not even the best busty Stacy could make me forget about my uni crushes. They Just have a special Place in my heart. It's worthless to replicate uni experiences, Just ldar.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, gothmog6, BrahminBoss and 14 others
i was only for a few months at the uni

There Is Just a magic atmosphere that you cannot replicate as a post uni subhuman. It's not mechanical like dating apps or clubs or streets cold approaching, the stars Simply aligned so that you were to follow the same lectures, learn the same stuff, share the same experiences. You build chemistry and you both feel shy until that chemistry explodes and you become engaged. No worries about wageceldom, no worries about oldceldom, Just living the Moment. Not even the best busty Stacy could make me forget about my uni crushes. They Just have a special Place in my heart. It's worthless to replicate uni experiences, Just ldar.
Life starts when u become a celebrity broh...

This not high school musical nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, bobtheflowerpot, EverythingMattersCel and 22 others
Men peak in their 40's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, enchanted_elixir, datboijj and 2 others
It fucking Is. I've been trying to live magic moments with clubbing, dating apps, but they're all fucking forgettable. Nothing Will beat flirting my hqnp crushes in uni. They Just had a special soul, they're not like those other jaded run through whores.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, BrahminBoss and wollet2
I love my uni female friends and all the subtle flirting we do now and then. Sometimes holding hands while outside or maybe just compliments or just teasing. I love the feeling. Can’t imagine when I could loose it all one day in life and settle with a HTB for life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and the BULL
Men peak in their 40's
Even If you had to fuck the best stacies post uni, you Just won't be able to replicate the magical atmosphere. It Will all be so mechanical and cold

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
brutal i agreed. just finished uni 1 week ago and my life has been brutally boring and 0 slays. i gotta cope with the Just be busy bro. but in fact i want to be back at uni and flirt with girls again. go outside and slay and shit. best moment of my life. it ended now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and the BULL
uni is like high school but you can hear chad moaning through the walls at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Bushman, MoggerGaston and 7 others
Even If you had to fuck the best stacies post uni, you Just won't be able to replicate the magical atmosphere. It Will all be so mechanical and cold
Agepill

This not high school musical nigga
It literally Is. Jfl at meeting some jaded roastie in a club or through a dating app. It's all so mechanical and lacks magic. You won't be ever able to feel love After you end uni, It doesn't matter if you're a chad or an incel, it's over either way.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, gothmog6 and NerdcelThundercok
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and FaceandBBC

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, INCEL.

Uni is only good for Chads and foids

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and NerdcelThundercok
Exaggeration. Most of uni is just dorks trying to get their dicks wet and girls giving in because they are young and dumb and want to suck as much dick as possible away from their parents because yolo :soy:. It’s fun but it’s not romantic in the least.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigLooks22, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Uni is only good for Chads and foids
Yes incels Just should kill themselves tbh, i was feeling Sorry for them when i was flirting with girls and they were the invisible background characters

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Exaggeration. Most of uni is just dorks trying to get their dicks wet and girls giving in because they are young and dumb and want to suck as much dick as possible away from their parents because yolo :soy:. It’s fun but it’s not romantic in the least.
My uni was closed number, super High class High iq, dumb whores weren't allowed in.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
It fucking Is. I've been trying to live magic moments with clubbing, dating apps, but they're all fucking forgettable. Nothing Will beat flirting my hqnp crushes in uni. They Just had a special soul, they're not like those other jaded run through whores.
first day in uni some alt girl with bobbed hair approached me to ask what class we are having next and i said i dont know but she asked so cute like trying to open a conversation with me

i still remember her i developed a crush on her and we lived close which made me obsess because i was at my peak horny levels but social anxiety would cripple me, she was always wearing short skirts showcasing her legs and thighs but was getting fucked by a tall bear buy like all hot girls , a thing i wouldnt understand at the time because i thought i facemog him

its over

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
you have a point in the sense that going off from uni means no more prime bobs and vegana

Clubs are the best place. Girls grind on you.

you have a point in the sense that going off from uni means no more prime bobs and vegana
It's not Just about that. I've dated 19 yo at 27 but there was Just no magical chemistry.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
omega triple water

Just sneak inside a uni and pretend ur a student

• JFL
Just sneak inside a uni and pretend ur a student

Yeah I went to National University of Singapore and got an ioi from a White redhead. Didn't approach her though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
@the BULL why u jfl I'm being srs

I already have a master degree lol
caging ngl, no more teen romance for you it seems, gonna have to slay corporate becky and be happy with it

• Ugh..
@the BULL 's corporate romance

• Ugh..
My uni classmates looked like dogshits.So life starts after uni for some people

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

Sounds like a foid ngl

I love my uni female friends and all the subtle flirting we do now and then. Sometimes holding hands while outside or maybe just compliments or just teasing. I love the feeling. Can’t imagine when I could loose it all one day in life and settle with a HTB for life.
you won't get a htb all things considered

@the BULL why u jfl I'm being srs
Closest uni Is 100 kilometers away from me and i would feel out of place anyway. The brain chemistry was completely different, i was feeling like a Little kid in Disneyland, sorrounded by stacies, studying hard as shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 30679
Sounds like a foid ngl
Foids have superior brain chemistry. Horny males Who only think about puss won't understand the implications of what i said

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Slaying foids in uni does come with added status tbh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back