Life ends After uni. All the tinder dates / slays cannot compare to the subtle flirting with your uni classmates

as opposed to slaying Carla from HR

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Fuck Bro. Those roasties can be hot too but they have no magic left. They're Just jaded used up goods
low t faggot who wants low iq immature women because adult women aren't so idiotic ( generally)

• JFL
Reactions: Latens Deitas
Pedo trait: romanticizing school years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, johnnymacster, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Fuck Bro. Those roasties can be hot too but they have no magic left. They're Just jaded used up goods
mate you are deluding yourself uni foids and corporate foids are both walking cum socks, there's no magic, is just that the later ones have lost their "innocent-giggly" looks and personality that comes with living in dreamland

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Abhorrence
mate you are deluding yourself uni foids and corporate foids are both walking cum socks, there's no magic, is just that the later ones have lost their "innocent-giggly" looks and personality that comes with living in dreamland
No Bro all girls at my uni were hqnp It was something else

Not even If i burn in the sunlight 12 hours a day i'll have your shit colored skin
bro if your shit is my skin color you need to seriously visit a doctor. my skin tone is normal among southern italian

bro if your shit is my skin color you need to seriously visit a doctor. my skin tone is normal among southern italian
Hell no. You would be deathnik in south Italy. You Need to stop being deluded and be angry at that bitch of your mother going for SBC. You could be named Alessandro instead you're a Pablo. Jfl

Hell no. You would be deathnik in south Italy. You Need to stop being deluded and be angry at that bitch of your mother going for SBC. You could be named Alessandro instead you're a Pablo. Jfl
my name is Italian and my dad has a massive mulatto cock your mom only rode bbc she didnt take that strong sperm

also no dude you even live in italy many are tanned arab color

my name is Italian and my dad has a massive mulatto cock your mom only rode bbc she didnt take that strong sperm

also no dude you even live in italy many are tanned arab color
tanned is different from shitskin. you live in that indian delusion that you can pass for italian. thank god my mum didn't succumb to jewish propaganda and preserved her strong med genetics

Life ends after elementary

I think you are romanticizing this shit way beyond what it really is tbh. I am uni and it is mostly a bunch of strangers smushed into a room who tolerate each other for the sake of a degree. Either way you can always do your masters if ypu feel like you missed out on that experience

tanned is different from shitskin. you live in that indian delusion that you can pass for italian. thank god my mum didn't succumb to jewish propaganda and preserved her strong med genetics
featurre wise i look nafri but skin ans coloring more like italian or turk

featurre wise i look nafri but skin ans coloring more like italian or turk
holy shit just no no one will ever think you have italian coloring. i can understand that you're self hating, you should hate your mum for not preserve her med heritage and make you into a mutt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
holy shit just no no one will ever think you have italian coloring. i can understand that you're self hating, you should hate your mum for not preserve her med heritage and make you into a mutt
dude my mom is 90% italian/med and i have exact hair eye and skin color.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, enchanted_elixir and Nick.Harte
Try rizzin up uni girls on tinder after hardmaxxixng.

Pure 4 AM facts. Brilliant mind you have, the Bull.

There Is Just a magic atmosphere that you cannot replicate as a post uni subhuman. It's not mechanical like dating apps or clubs or streets cold approaching, the stars Simply aligned so that you were to follow the same lectures, learn the same stuff, share the same experiences. You build chemistry and you both feel shy until that chemistry explodes and you become engaged. No worries about wageceldom, no worries about oldceldom, Just living the Moment. Not even the best busty Stacy could make me forget about my uni crushes. They Just have a special Place in my heart. It's worthless to replicate uni experiences, Just ldar.
Fuark people are flirting in uni ALL ORGE FOR ME ALL ORGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back