Life in West is only getting worse. The only way to ascend in life, if you are below 5psl 185cm, is through Asiamaxxing/latammaxxing

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
The hardest part of moving your ass to another continent is money obviously. Remote jobs are reserved for freelancers only and moreover most jobs who rely on freelancing are extremely oversaturated thus its over at this point. I plan to work 8 months part time job and save 70% of monthly salary, afterwards go rot in cheap 3rd world country for 3-4 months. Its doable even for me while I have subhuman Polak wage $6/h as a bike courier (I will be sleeping at hostels and eat cheap local food)

Looksmaxing is massive cope even if I were rich i need so many surgeries to ascend to htn that id got botched several times rather than id had ascended actually. Same applies to 90% of dalits here. Arvid/niko looks is the minimum requirement to reside in West (meaning: West side from the Ural Mointains) and noone here affords to ascend so much

Despite the fact LATAM is pretty much degenerated there is possible to have dating life for sub5 by Western standards. I had decent Bumble results in almost every capital city in South America while Im sub5 in West.

@HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @cytoplasm @User49 @thereallegend @disillusioned @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @Grel Hellscream

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, joeveniro, ManletBlackcel and 21 others
but u are russiancel, who is a slavic subhuman, who cares the west

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Bushman, Idontknowlol and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
The only surgery you need after HTN is lobotomy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, joeveniro, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
Or just force urself to turn gay after recent results
13 likes in muh Vilnius and Copenhagen...

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, joeveniro, wificonnector and 3 others
The hardest part of moving your ass to another continent is money obviously. Remote jobs are reserved for freelancers only and moreover most jobs who rely on freelancing are extremely oversaturated thus its over at this point. I plan to work 8 months part time job and save 70% of monthly salary, afterwards go rot in cheap 3rd world country for 3-4 months. Its doable even for me while I have subhuman Polak wage $6/h as a bike courier (I will be sleeping at hostels and eat cheap local food)

Looksmaxing is massive cope even if I were rich i need so many surgeries to ascend to htn that id got botched several times rather than id had ascended actually. Same applies to 90% of dalits here. Arvid/niko looks is the minimum requirement to reside in West (meaning: West side from the Ural Mointains) and noone here affords to ascend so much

Despite the fact LATAM is pretty much degenerated there is possible to have dating life for sub5 by Western standards. I had decent Bumble results in almost every capital city in South America while Im sub5 in West.

@HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @cytoplasm @User49 @thereallegend @disillusioned @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @Grel Hellscream
Yet most girls are dating some ugly oofy doofy u clown

what were ur results in SA btw?
14 likes in Sao Paulo and 13 in Mexico City in 4-5h. No boost. About 11 in Lima in 8h. Buenos Aires slightly worse as I had closer to 10 likes in 24h

In muh Polska 2 likes per day...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, poopoohead, Deleted member 28219 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 28219, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 28541, User49 and 1 other person
and 5'6 fat ltns marry giga stacies in iran, over for cucked westerners.
3565706 Screenshot 20230802 220050 Instagram
3565705 Screenshot 20230802 220045 Instagram
3565592 Screenshot 20230802 211332 Instagram
3565589 Screenshot 20230802 210847 Instagram
3565590 Screenshot 20230802 210853 Instagram

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, MoggerGaston, joeveniro and 3 others
14 likes in Sao Paulo and 13 in Mexico City in 4-5h. No boost. About 11 in Lima in 8h. Buenos Aires slightly worse as I had closer to 10 likes in 24h

Cuz u take aspie selfies in ur 20$ ikea bed

slayer

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
Yet most girls are dating some ugly oofy doofy u clown
He'd have to lose his hair, decrease his eyesight and gain a lot of weight, that's a lot of effort.

fat ltbs marry giga stacies in iran
Very progressive of them to allow homo marriage.

Brutal, but expected.

• +1
>muh cherry pick of a plastic tranny and a betabuxxer
ok
Cope harder, beta bux a girl at this level in west if you can. You would need billions.
Screenshot 20230802 223324 Instagram
Screenshot 20230802 223330 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and St.TikTokcel

Attachments

• 715237D7-9126-412B-B341-ED5A80BE1C8B.jpg
    715237D7-9126-412B-B341-ED5A80BE1C8B.jpg
    768.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CA90C381-3E74-4C06-9C7D-CF67BE9E957B.jpg
    CA90C381-3E74-4C06-9C7D-CF67BE9E957B.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • F3F55A15-6AEF-4EE2-AAA1-920FB1A08CED.jpg
    F3F55A15-6AEF-4EE2-AAA1-920FB1A08CED.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 28219, Entschuldigung and 2 others
speak for urself incel loser nerd

meanwhile im 5ft4 in the tallest country in the world and have had more sex than this entire forum

and fucked 3 girls within 1 month of downloading tinder and specifically only chasing my preferred race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, pig_face, joeveniro and 2 others
13 likes in copenhagen on boost with these pics. New pics, new sim, new ip...
ur not even ugly u just look like a faggot nerd, thats why ur incel

meanwhile im 5ft4 in the tallest country in the world and have had more sex than this entire forum

and fucked 3 girls within 1 month of downloading tinder and specifically only chasing my preferred race
Ok sorry slayer.

But I dunno. Are you really gonna go back and forth between Poland and SA? Seems like a lot of work.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ye those pics are weird af u moron

Just take normal pics and stop complaining

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel

@banks @ascension
JFL4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, ascension and Deleted member 29581
I have subhuman Polak wage $6/h as a bike courier
Only Top tier chads, 190cm tall ogres and AIDS ridden ugly niggers get to have sex in Poland

Take the BBC pill
IMG 9506

⬆️ 300+ women fucked in less than a year

If you are ugly nigger in Poland you can fuck a different woman for every day of the year

Last edited:
  • +1
Kys retarded u ain't ugly

How about EEmaxxing? Im only attracted to white women boyo. Do westerners still have a chance with slavic girls?

Bro this seems like a good project for slaymaxxing, i just hope you don't end up like this
Screenshot 20230802 220600 Snapchat

gangstamax is one of the best ways to moneymax in latin america that i know

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
Why u Care about Copenhagen anyway its nightmare mode

U Got 99+ in polska u Chad

• +1
I plan to work 8 months part time job and save 70% of monthly salary, afterwards go rot in cheap 3rd world country for 3-4 months
careful of this man ‼️ wtf u think she doing when while u r back home waging, ur girl in SA gonna have her back blown by some other chump

you are coping if you thinking you 5'8 ass will be sucesseful on SA you are a manlet in any place in the world

But I dunno. Are you really gonna go back and forth between Poland and SA? Seems like a lot of work.
I found cheap plane tickets from Berlin to Mexico (~$500 back and forth) Indeed, flying to Lima or Sao Paulo is very expensive (about $900)

How about EEmaxxing? Im only attracted to white women boyo. Do westerners still have a chance with slavic girls?
Brown slays the most in EE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Patient A, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
you are coping if you thinking you 5'8 ass will be sucesseful on SA you are a manlet in any place in the world
I think so tbh... over then

. I plan to work 8 months part time job and save 70% of monthly salary, afterwards go rot in cheap 3rd world country for 3-4 months
And what will you do after that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
I found cheap plane tickets from Berlin to Mexico (~$500 back and forth) Indeed, flying to Lima or Sao Paulo is very expensive (about $900)

Brown slays the most in EE
What is wrong with staying with slavic women? Other than skin, latinas and slavic women sre the same shit. Are there really incels in Poland?

Cope he still gets 99 likes in Poland cause chad

Ye those pics are weird af u moron

Just take normal pics and stop complaining
If he took normal pics then would have to stop squinting, stop sucking in his cheeks and stop clenching his jaw in a normal lighting that would expose his 5'8 manlet bobblehead frame.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, HerpDerpson, Patient A and 1 other person
If he took normal pics then would have to stop squinting, stop sucking in his cheeks and stop clenching his jaw in a normal lighting that would expose his 5'8 manlet bobblehead frame.
Im subhuman

And what will you do after that
Going back to Woltcelling for another 8 months and saving most of the earnings. I live with mommy and daddy so its easy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and St.TikTokcel
Going back to Woltcelling for another 8 months and saving most of the earnings. I live with mommy and daddy so its easy
wtf and how long is this lifestyle supposed to continue? What happens once your parents fall ill

wtf and how long is this lifestyle supposed to continue? What happens once your parents fall ill
Idk. Probably visit Gandy would be the best option then. Also my dad has additional property so I will be able to live off renting. Who cares whats gonna happened in 10 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Patient A and St.TikTokcel
BBC only in 2023

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, WeiWei, SubSigma and 1 other person
Literally every person who thinks “muh the west is muh finished” is either ugly or autistic and there are 0 exceptions.
In op’s case he’s massively autistic, I didn’t even know they let autists stay alive in russia tbh

Literally every person who thinks “muh the west is muh finished” is either ugly or autistic and there are 0 exceptions.
In op’s case he’s massively autistic, I didn’t even know they let autists stay alive in russia tbh
Im Polish and im clearly below average for any european country

• Hmm...
Im Polish and im clearly below average for any european country
Oh you’re polish that’s the entire problem for everything in your life my condolences

Anyway you have autism. It’s ridiculously obvious
And what are you, fucking trans-indian? Never in my life have I seen another white guy overrate the shit out of white averages like you just did

Maybe it’s cause you’re slavic so on some level you don’t consider yourself white for some reason.

Why u Care about Copenhagen anyway its nightmare mode

U Got 99+ in polska u Chad
It's funny looking at this comment knowing I am moving to a cph University this month as a below average male in both looks and height. Luckily I am not delusional I will just finish my study and rot.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
It's funny looking at this comment knowing I am moving to a cph University this month as a below average male in both looks and height. Luckily I am not delusional I will just finish my study and rot.
Mirin

We can go clubbing and get mogged to shit then

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

Users who are viewing this thread

Back