Life in West is only getting worse. The only way to ascend in life, if you are below 5psl 185cm, is through Asiamaxxing/latammaxxing

You live in Copenhagen? I am honeatly down. Getting collectively mogged is always better :lul: :lul:
met with other users in Copenhagen before, was kinda fun tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geoff2024
met with other users in Copenhagen before, was kinda fun tbh
Yeah but as q guy living in denmark for 8 years now, the statement you made about cph being nightmare kinda sends shivers down my spine because I know how true it is qnd how mogger the faggot nords are. Its over for my ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
you are coping if you thinking you 5'8 ass will be sucesseful on SA you are a manlet in any place in the world
hispanic girls dont care about height lmfao. he'd be a terrachad in south america with his eye color.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
Im subhuman

Going back to Woltcelling for another 8 months and saving most of the earnings. I live with mommy and daddy so its easy
Is medican coping ur friend?? @russiancel

14 likes in Sao Paulo and 13 in Mexico City in 4-5h. No boost. About 11 in Lima in 8h. Buenos Aires slightly worse as I had closer to 10 likes in 24h

In muh Polska 2 likes per day...
Its over for polska all polska young primed just-out-of-college throbbing Estrogenmaxxed matriarchal liberated & empowered vagina is ready to feminist march through the jewish gayborhood and #free the refugees and #welcome all refugee primed dick from pakistan and Bangladesh. Absolutely fucking over for all polish people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
ofc
anyone that says otherwise is retarded
OP or anyone reading tag me in your next threads about geomaxing if u want good advice please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back