Life is not worth living if u dont live in a white country. [Comparative minimum wages by country study]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

just deep that

minimum wage in australia is 3800

and in SEA/china minimum is 100-250

1 year of work in australia is equivilant to 10+ years waging in SEA/china holy fuck why even bother

and japan south korea isnt much better. they still earn a lot less than white countries but have to work and study like double the amount of hours than whites do

whats the point living if ur not white/living in a white country

how are u coping?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, AsGoodAsItGets, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Stupid take. They make less overseas but they also have to pay less for their lives. I have a house overseas, I actually feel like I own it, the government can’t take it, very minimal taxes, can grow my own food, do whatever I wish with no Karen’s calling HOA.

Imagine thinking McDonald’s wage cuck lives better than landowners overseas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, BoredPrince, thereallegend and 6 others
Eastern European countries are ethnic-tier according to this criteria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Stupid take. They make less overseas but they also have to pay less for their lives. I have a house overseas, I actually feel like I own it, the government can’t take it, very minimal taxes, can grow my own food, do whatever I wish with no Karen’s calling HOA.

Imagine thinking McDonald’s wage cuck lives better than landowners overseas
coping ngl

UK 3700 95
ph 300 37

for example, UK people earn 12x more than Filipinos

But cost to live is only 2x more expensive

imagine thinking third worldcels live a better life than mcdonalds wagies in the west

Not sure if minimum wage is similar to the average wage. And then you have to factor in the cost of things comparably.

coping ngl

UK 3700 95
ph 300 37

for example, UK people earn 12x more than Filipinos

But cost to live is only 2x more expensive

imagine thinking third worldcels live a better life than mcdonalds wagies in the west
Where did you get that it’s only 2x more expensive? You think a Filipino farmer is paying half of what some dude in London is paying to survive? JFL

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Where did you get that it’s only 2x more expensive? You think a Filipino farmer is paying half of what some dude in London is paying to survive? JFL
google cost to live, food etc is only 2x more expensive for UKcels than SEAcels, thats why its extra brutal for them

google cost to live, food etc is only 2x more expensive for UKcels than SEAcels, thats why its extra brutal for them
I don’t believe that for one minute. In the villages of Philippines they grow their own food pretty much, rice is also pretty cheap. There is no way they are paying half of what people in the west pay to survive. That wouldn’t even be possible because they don’t earn that much in a year

rice is also pretty cheap
Because it's a peasant food? You shouldn't eat any grains unless you're so poor you have no choice.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I don’t believe that for one minute. In the villages of Philippines they grow their own food pretty much, rice is also pretty cheap. There is no way they are paying half of what people in the west pay to survive. That wouldn’t even be possible because they don’t earn that much in a year
coping hard

muh everyone in South east asia grows their food

coping hard

muh everyone in South east asia grows their food
Muh the west is so good. If you grow any food you will be arrested. The only way to survive is to work for a corporation no other choice you must participate or die. SUCH FREEDOM AND SHEEEEIT

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Loveland
Because it's a peasant food? You shouldn't eat any grains unless you're so poor you have no choice.
Yeah but you won’t die. Combine rice with some fish or chicken and you’re good

Muh the west is so good. If you grow any food you will be arrested. The only way to survive is to work for a corporation no other choice you must participate or die. SUCH FREEDOM AND SHEEEEIT
coping to another dimension