Life just gets worse as you get older but you're mentally prepared

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Nothing surprises you anymore. You are mature enough to not give a fuck tbh. You think 40 year olds give a fuck about how they look (or once looked) or care if someone thinks they're ugly? Heck they'll probably admit it themselves without taking it to heart.

We are just immature. I'm a Manchild myself sometimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and TechnoBoss
Nothing surprises you anymore. You are mature enough to not give a fuck tbh. You think 40 year olds give a fuck about how they look (or once looked) or care if someone thinks they're ugly. Heck they'll probably admit it themselves without taking it to heart.

balding cel ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and depressionmaxxing
Nothing surprises you anymore. You are mature enough to not give a fuck tbh. You think 40 year olds give a fuck about how they look (or once looked) or care if someone thinks they're ugly. Heck they'll probably admit it themselves without taking it to heart.

That's actually one of the better parts of getting older. When you're young you want to look better than everyone. When you get older you just stop giving a fuck. You stop giving a fuck about a lot of things. Probably the only benefit to getting older (stems from life experience)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Freixel, SecularIslamist and mayo mogger
As I get older I feel more and more insensitive.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That's actually one of the better parts of getting older. When you're young you want to look better than everyone. When you get older you just stop giving a fuck. You stop giving a fuck about a lot of things. Probably the only benefit to getting older (stems from life experience)
then you become nw5

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and TechnoBoss
Cope it gets worse

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel and mayo mogger
balding cel ramblings
I'm not balding. My great grandfather and uncles have more hair on their heads than average 20 year olds. The only good thing about my genetics.

Cope it gets worse
That's what my title says. It gets does get worse but your mind is mature enough to not give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
I'm not balding. My great grandfather and uncles have more hair on their heads than average 20 year olds. The only good thing about my genetics.

That's what my title says. It gets does get worse but your mind is mature enough to not give a fuck.
Nop, both your mind and life get worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, mayo mogger and SecularIslamist